♬ auslly (austin & ally) fanclub ♬

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

♬ auslly (austin & ally) fanclub ♬

Postby chailey~cholly » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:52 pm

ImageImageImage

This is a fanclub for anybody who loves the Disney Channel TV show Austin and Ally and/or ships Austin Moon and Ally Dawson as a couple and pairing. Or you can come here if you support Ross and Laura off of the show as well! If you want to freak out and rave about Ross Lynch, Laura Marano, Raini Rodriguez or Calum Worthy, or their characters on Austin and Ally, you're welcome here too. Basically if you're a fan of the show or the stars and love Auslly, we're here for you. :3 *pets* Before you can post, we've got got a few rules and then you'll be able to join Team Ally. (:

There aren't many of these, but we need to have them so that everything can run smoothly. The first thing is that all of of us need to get along and be friendly. I don't mean we all have to be happy butterflies all the time, but just...no fighting. Debates are fine but I don't want it getting out of hand. We all have our differences, remember that. I most likely won't let you join this club if you're rude to others. If you join and then I see that you're acting, harsh, mean or inappropriate, I'll have to remove you from the fanclub. This means no cursing, inappropriate chat, stuff like that. I have the right to ask you to leave if I think you need to, but I hope I won't have to and everything will be peaceful. (: All episodes from Season 1 are fair game to talk about without worrying about spoilers. As far as Season 2 goes, I know we probably all really want to talk about it. I'll most likely post GIFs or pictures related to Season 2, so be prepared for possible spoilers if you haven't watched the episodes. Spoilers don't really bother me, they just make me even more excited, really...so I hope ya'll don't mind.

All you need to do to join is answer these three questions; what is your CS username, when did you start shipping Auslly/Raura and then add your favorite moment in the show or in real life between them (: You can include extra if you want, but these are the basics. I'll start by saying I'm Chailey~Cholly, I started shipping Auslly...roughly at the beginning of Season 2, and after I saw some episodes I went back to see more of Season 1 ^^ My favorite Auslly moment (besides the whole flipping episode of Chapters and Choices...) was when they were sitting together on the piano, with Ally in her red dress and Austin giving her that stare...so adorable. Now it's your turn (: I'll be sure to check this often so I can accept people!

ImageImageImage

_______Image
Image_______
███████ ███████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so many thingsto do

update my austin & ally fanclub
update my new character thread
___
the best moment in a role-play is
when it becomes like a real fandom
and you have otps and feels and you
fangirl everytime you think about it~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♬ auslly (austin & ally) fanclub ♬

Postby TheInvisibleSquirrel » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:11 am

{ Hey there stranger. I suck at formal introductions so I hope everyone knows me... I'm TheInvisibleSquirrel, but I absolutely love it when people make dorky nicknames for me, so feel free to do so. I have shipped Auslly since the very first episode of the show - they are too freaking cute together! My favorite couple moment from them, uh... Well, I absolutely loved it when, erm... I don't know I just like all their couple moments. K bye.
I am no longer going to be active on this website.
If you need to contact me, message me on AwesomeSauce; my username on there is Meep.
TheInvisibleSquirrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chailey~cholly » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 pm

{ Of course you're accepted ^^ Ross says heeeeeey. ;3

_______Image
Image_______
███████ ███████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so many thingsto do

___

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheInvisibleSquirrel » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:54 am

{ If you keep using gifs like that I'm gonna be dead by the time we get on the second page of this omg
I am no longer going to be active on this website.
If you need to contact me, message me on AwesomeSauce; my username on there is Meep.
TheInvisibleSquirrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chailey~cholly » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 pm

{ Nuuuu don't die! I have a funny story xD My sister and I were doing geometry today and I ended up having to review some basic algebra. So I was setting up a simple word problem and ended up with this:

Austin has written 64 songs total, some about Ally and some about Kira. If Austin wrote 47 songs about Ally, how many has he written about Kira?

And my sister was just like... 'really? you can't focus on math for five seconds without thinking about Auslly? I've taught you well.' and I was like 'eeyup ^^' Then later on I changed it into a meme and now I can't figure out how to post it to Instagram x.x It's too huge and I can't re-size it...

Speaking of my sister, she'll hopefully be joining us soon... :3
_______Image
Image_______
███████ ███████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so many thingsto do

___

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aspiration. » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:13 pm

{{ So, I'm .singer.at.heart. Hai all! C: Anyway, back on topic.. xD I started shipping Auslly by the... first season maybe? I don't even remember.. Gosh. My favorite moment of the two of them is hard as well. DX But, erm.. I guess my favorite one was when Auslly were performing at Ally's mom's birthday and Ally was able to get over her stage fright. The moment with both of them on stage? Done; period. I can't say no more because the two of them are just adorable no matter where they go. Oh, yes; also. Hai Chailey~Cholly! C: Okay, PEACE OUT YO! XD
aspiration.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chailey~cholly » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:18 pm

{ Hola Singer! C: Have you heard the new song "I Think About You?" I flipping DIED. But no worries, I'm alive again ^^ Also...I need this shirt o.o

_______Image
Image_______
███████ ███████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so many thingsto do

___

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aspiration. » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:20 pm

{{ YES! I like, DIED! AND ME TOOOOO~ I'm listening to that song right now, while working on my new form. XD
aspiration.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aspiration. » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:20 pm

{{ YES! I like, DIED! AND ME TOOOOO~ I'm listening to that song right now, while working on my new form. XD
aspiration.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chailey~cholly » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:48 pm

{ Hehe awesomeness (: I welcome you back from the dead x3 Oh, and this is the meme my sister and I created about Ally vs. Kira. Randomness, but it got 18 likes in Instagram! xD

_______Image
Image_______
███████ ███████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so many thingsto do

___