Hetalia Fanclub!~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Hetalia Fanclub!~

Postby neiroh » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:34 pm

I love every single character! But not really Hungary, she took Austria away from me!!! :(
~~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~
But, I have NEVER been to a Anime-con.
~~~~~~*******~~~~~~
I also have Hetalia dreams all the time, but they are like episodes of a show. Like, it keeps continuing, and it's never really changed. I have some weird Hetalia dreams though.
Like, I need mental help, kind of dreams.

K o t o r i M i n a m i

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Image ImageImageImagex
she/they | previously Austria*~ !!
i love art, anime, and video games
art shop | my kalons

Image Image Image
neiroh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mountain Wolf » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:16 pm

I have hetalia-related dreams all the time! Usually it's not like in the show, though. It's usually me interacting with the characters, and they're depicted as how I imagine them looking like as actual people. They're always kinda weird dreams lol. In the last dream(which was a few weeks ago), I remember sitting in my living room with Prussia and Austria, and we were all happily eating PB sandwiches together o_o

I've never been to an anime con either. In fact, other than Hetalia, I'm not really that into anime XD

As for characters that I dislike, I always hated Italy, China, and Poland...but I like all the other characters =D
(signature under construction)
Mountain Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Only » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:53 pm

@Mountain-

I saw your epic picture of Germany. My reaction: "Das ist Ehrfürchtig! Wunderbar!"

@Hetalia dreams-
I fell asleep with my earbuds in, and ended up dreaming about what songs matched who. I came up with

Kamikaze (Owl City)- works well with Poland and Lithuania during the Commonwealth

Mess of Me (Switchfoot)- Perfect for Russia

Fire in the Kitchen (Manafest)- America and the second verse I thought of Switzy.(I'm not the only one who's ever held a gun, I'd rather shoot some love, Superman go save someone!)

Not alone (Jamie Grace)- Latvia.

Then my OC Neverland just walked in front of the large music video player and shouted "Well Peggy, wake up and make some amvs!" I woke up about to do what she said. But sad day, I can't, so I just slept some more and dreamt of France taking a dare from Prussia, cause Canada stole his scarf, and France had to talk to England and say that He(France) Was big headed and idiotic and unfashionable. I wake up with the most weirded out face ever.
Apologies folks! I'm on a bit of a hiatus for I don't know how long.
The Only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neiroh » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:10 am

@The Only
Those songs do match those characters! xP
Ecspecially with Latvia. xP Not Alone? No, no he is not xD
~~~~~~*********~~~~~~
@ Fan Pictures!
I drew Japan on the Oekaki and I think it's the best I've ever done!
viewtopic.php?

K o t o r i M i n a m i

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Image ImageImageImagex
she/they | previously Austria*~ !!
i love art, anime, and video games
art shop | my kalons

Image Image Image
neiroh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GriffinHeart101 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 am

@Austria
That's way better than I could ever do! I got bored in class and started drawing faces of Italy and Romano (With my anime eyes of course). This is usually what I do in class when I'm bored.

YAY! Another person who hasn't been to an anime-con! IM NOT ALONE!

@Dreams
I haven't had a hetalia dream with the characters. I really want one though. The only Hetalia related dream was that I was at my friends house, and her mom comes out with a box. She says: "I found these in the basement. I thought you would want them." I take the box and open it and inside was the first set of Hetalia One-Coin figures. Strange enough, i was looking at them before I went to bed. I wish that dream was real though. I still want them....
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Please enjoy these random Pokemon sprites ;3

ImageImageImageImageImage

Online Offline Sleeping Omegle

Used to be ~Matthew Williams~
Please don't steal. I'll probably go back to it eventually. Thanks!
GriffinHeart101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Who » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 am

@Moon
They have a con for that? I did not know that... -_- the only thing I have is dragoncon

@Austria
That great! I wish I could draw like that.
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GriffinHeart101 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:29 am

@Lord Spike
A con for anime or a con for sci-fi and fantasy?
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Please enjoy these random Pokemon sprites ;3

ImageImageImageImageImage

Online Offline Sleeping Omegle

Used to be ~Matthew Williams~
Please don't steal. I'll probably go back to it eventually. Thanks!
GriffinHeart101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Who » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 am

@moon
I did not know they had a anime.. I only thought they had cons for minecraft, and sci-fi, fantasy
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby correlate. » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:50 pm

The Unknown Rider wrote:I dislike, the Nordic's, and by the Nordic's I mean Norway and Iceland. I also dislike Spain. I don't know why, they just annoy me. X3

I roleplay Iceland, but he annoys the hell out of me because he has no personality to speak of, and neither does Norway ;P The Nordics are probably one of the least developed groups. It was kind of like Himaruya's mom checked him out a book from the library on Scandinavia as she came from from shopping. "Hey, sweetie, did you need this for your series?" "Eh, y-- Whoa, I can't believe I didn't hit that place yet!" And with one book, he designed these sparkly bishies and their storyline. *cough*
They're okay, but I have to say Denmark gets on my nerves with how people roleplay him. With all of them it's a love-hate. [/sorryfortherant]

@Anime cons: My mom won't let me go because she says it's too adult for me. I've seen some pretty interesting stuff, so I think most of it would be okay. I just... really want a cosplay *grabby hands*
@Austria: Nice drawing~
signed correlate.
correlate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxxNotLikeYouxxx » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 am

@ Britannia Angel

I don't mind the Nordics, but I think you're right, there's not much about them. They are lacking something. But still, I think, nordic countries are quite interesting, so it shouldn't be impossible to improve their characters a bit.

However, I still think that it would be nice to include some balkan countries, like the countries of former yugoslavia. They have some really interesting history, on which you could make a good storyline.

... and if those countries would be mentioned in Hetalia, I maybe could get some of my friends interested in it (a lot ofthem are serbian or bosnian)
xxxNotLikeYouxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me