CSCC - Chicken Smoothie Cosplay Club!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: CSCC - Chicken Smoothie Cosplay Club!

Postby Flightstar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:03 am

I'm really hesitant on conventions still occurring right now, masks or not, at least in america ;0; (i don't think that's super revealing of my location haha) just,,,, due to the culture of cons i don't see everyone actually socially distancing
Feel free to refer to me as Flightstar or Flighty! She/Her - I am an adult!
my lovely bf! I may gift him unfairly sometimes
Please trade me! Always looking ♥
Flightstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lamia Raven » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:39 am

Flightstar wrote:I'm really hesitant on conventions still occurring right now, masks or not, at least in america ;0; (i don't think that's super revealing of my location haha) just,,,, due to the culture of cons i don't see everyone actually socially distancing

Same here (in Aus). I don't even know if the local con is still going ahead...
ARO+ACE+DEMIBOY
Lamia Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:33 am

3 Cons went ahead for my country
technically 4 cons but one was online

the next one is looking dicey of if it will go ahead or not

And two cons I'm looking forward to are back to back next year and I have to pick because as much as I love going, cons are super draining and doing two a week apart is gonna be a nope
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:01 am

Anna of Six wrote:3 Cons went ahead for my country
technically 4 cons but one was online

the next one is looking dicey of if it will go ahead or not

And two cons I'm looking forward to are back to back next year and I have to pick because as much as I love going, cons are super draining and doing two a week apart is gonna be a nope

i've got one going ahead in december, i've been itching to go again. it's nice to see them returning but it's also a bit concerning. most of these are just smaller though with limited capacity. as far as i know no larger cons have taken place this year for good reason. they are draining no doubt, but it's funny how much you miss em after you leave.
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:37 pm

Flightstar wrote:I'm really hesitant on conventions still occurring right now, masks or not, at least in america ;0; (i don't think that's super revealing of my location haha) just,,,, due to the culture of cons i don't see everyone actually socially distancing

Same, TBH. (TT - TT)

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:46 pm

NZ is pretty safe so events like cons can go ahead at least for the moment
Just no big guest except over video call panel things

Not going to the next big one.
opting to go to a smaller gaming one that is actually gonna let me do things I wanna do. which is perform with my friends
because the bigger con be like cool we'd love to have you. and then don't actually follow through in letting us perform

theoretically I'll have 6 events to pick from in the first 4 months of the year which is kinda stressful. and my group is locked in to perform at two of them which is nice. and signed up for the third.

Its a matter of how things fall between geddon and overload and and another smaller gaming event which is usually in april as to which one I end up going to
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lamia Raven » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:03 am

Anna of Six wrote:NZ is pretty safe so events like cons can go ahead at least for the moment
Just no big guest except over video call panel things

Not going to the next big one.
opting to go to a smaller gaming one that is actually gonna let me do things I wanna do. which is perform with my friends
because the bigger con be like cool we'd love to have you. and then don't actually follow through in letting us perform

theoretically I'll have 6 events to pick from in the first 4 months of the year which is kinda stressful. and my group is locked in to perform at two of them which is nice. and signed up for the third.

Its a matter of how things fall between geddon and overload and and another smaller gaming event which is usually in april as to which one I end up going to

I'm jealous. Australia (howdy neighbour) has cancelled the majority of cons for now. But that's okay. Gives me longer to work on my cosplays I suppose...
ARO+ACE+DEMIBOY
Lamia Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:48 am

I'm leading a dance group and things are tentitively going ahead at least for the moment so have to keep my eyes on the future.
and assuming we aren't locked down and a performance is cancelled. and we have costumes and everything we can always make a CMV out of it. so not a huge loss. and if we are locked down again. well just make a dumb quaratine pv again because that was chaotic and fun.

and picked what things I wanna do in the 6 event hell that would have been feb through april next year.
Doing 3 for sure. - the two my dance group is locked in for and the smaller of the two cons i was trying to pick between. Because good experiences and chill vibes win every time.
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kobra » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:01 pm

My first cosplay (Polaris/Lorna Dane) is officially on its way to me! I might have to get it adjusted as it might be a bit big (the seller warned me of this beforehand), but I'm so excited.

I have some boots to spray paint, and then I just need to find some green prescription contacts and it's mostly ready to go. (Honestly though, finding green lipstick was a nightmare. I gave up and just bought a semi-expensive one)
──-─────────────────────
Huge Star Wars and Star Trek fan
Yeah, I need to update this sig
i want to be a cow in moo moo meadows

─────────────────────-──
──-───────────────
███░██████████████
███░██████████████
───────────────-──
███░█████████
──-──────────
coding credit
because of obi wan?

──────────-──
███░█████████
kobra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:59 pm

I had a similar problem trying to find like an icey blue lip when I did illyria from angel back in 2011 for halloween
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me