Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Postby Spooky~ » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:45 am

RWBY Rose wrote:Thank you!

Oh yay, that's amazing luck. I'm glad you got him back so soon. :D

Im not great at explaining, I'd probably confuse you more than help. There are some good tutorials on it though.

https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthre ... lagers-OUT

If you have amiibo figures or cards; The easiest way is to simply ask a villager to move in vi amiibo when you have max villagers. If your town is full they will ask you to kick someone out. The villager you kicked will be immediately in boxes after using the amiibo.

^^ Thanks! and I got an account on there! Nice.

I don't hvae any amiibo cards, sadly. :c
x3 I'm just going to have to wait.
At some point, power becomes its own master.
We cast aside our ideals in favor of expedience and tell ourselves it was all necessary.
For the people.

.holly
.adult
.they/them
.non binary

Favorite Pet:

Spooky~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:00 am

I was so excited to see the switch announcement! We haven't had a proper Animal Crossing game in what, 6 years? (not including spinoffs)

But I'd like to know:
What would you like to see in the Switch version of Animal Crossing?
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chipackerz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:20 am

@-TruBlue; I'd personally love to see cooking/baking be an option in the switch version. I think it'd be so cool to finally be able to cook in the game. Because there's already kitchen items in the game, we'd finally be able to use them instead of them just being there for decoration. I think it'd be really fun to cook/bake things for your favorite villagers! You could get recipes by buying them or maybe from villagers once your character gets to know them. You can gather ingredients from around your town or buy them if you can't get it from your town.

-{Leo // INFP // Horse // Artist
Warriors // Hippo Campus
Animal Crossing // Bookworm
Glass Animals // Nothing But Thieves}-

ImageImageImage
chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:44 am

^ id love for baking to be a thing!

The biggest thing is I want more reasons to talk to my villagers! In new leaf they just feel like accessories to my town with how shallow their dialogue is. Sooo more dialogue and maybe a better friending system; they open up more and act nicer the better friends you become. Also I doubt they would add it but it would be cool if you could make villagers dislike you. Oh and a feature that lets you keep one or two villagers locked so they don't move (best friend status?)

Add more things to do! Maybe add more small areas like the island to explore; like you yourself could go on camping trips to mountain area, rainforest, etc. :3

More fish/bugs/ect to collect. Maybe add more flowers. More things to design. Be able to pick where villagers move. Official pathways so you don't have to waste design slots on them.

I love the little mini games they added in amiibo update so would definitely love mini games in the switch game!

Oh and maybe be able to buy an online town you could travel to (like minecraft's realm) and share with your friends (like they could visit at anytime since it's always online.)

Oh and more tiny town events like the fishing/bug tournaments! Maybe cooking if it's added in lol.

Sorry I'm just so excited aaaaaa. <3

I wonder if we will get any new villager types. I've seen quite a few people suggest bats and I love the idea of it to. <3

Oh and I hope amiibos still work with it. I'd love to be able to start off with one of my favorite villagers I collected like Norma, Vivian, or marshal.
Last edited by Faybell on Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky~ » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:49 am

omg, it would be amazing to have an option to relocate villagers! x3
Just my OCD talking.
At some point, power becomes its own master.
We cast aside our ideals in favor of expedience and tell ourselves it was all necessary.
For the people.

.holly
.adult
.they/them
.non binary

Favorite Pet:

Spooky~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:08 pm

More trees! And I'd love it if K. K. Slider came to town twice a week instead of once. I like to listen to his "live" versions of songs.
gaydrian#2665
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 pm

-TruBlue wrote:I was so excited to see the switch announcement! We haven't had a proper Animal Crossing game in what, 6 years? (not including spinoffs)

But I'd like to know:
What would you like to see in the Switch version of Animal Crossing?

Yea. There are 4 years between City Folk and New Leaf, and then 7 years between New Leaf and 2019 Animal Crossing.

I'm curious to see what new species will be added in 2019 Animal Crossing Switch! We got Deer and Hamsters last time, so maybe they'll add two more? I'm interested in Bats and Ferrets, among other species.

I also think these ideas are cool:

RWBY Rose wrote:The biggest thing is I want more reasons to talk to my villagers! In new leaf they just feel like accessories to my town with how shallow their dialogue is. Sooo more dialogue and maybe a better friending system; they open up more and act nicer the better friends you become. Also I doubt they would add it but it would be cool if you could make villagers dislike you. Oh and a feature that lets you keep one or two villagers locked so they don't move (best friend status?)

This idea reminds me a lot of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and honestly, I appreciate the way Pocket Camp approaches relationships and I think it could be expanded on for 2019 Animal Crossing. I know that the mainline games have taken a very ambiguous "if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" approach to friendship so there's no real way to tell how far along y'all are towards getting complete best-friendship, so to speak. I also think it would be fun to make a few mortal enemies of my villagers... >:3c

Chipackerz wrote:@-TruBlue; I'd personally love to see cooking/baking be an option in the switch version. I think it'd be so cool to finally be able to cook in the game. Because there's already kitchen items in the game, we'd finally be able to use them instead of them just being there for decoration. I think it'd be really fun to cook/bake things for your favorite villagers! You could get recipes by buying them or maybe from villagers once your character gets to know them. You can gather ingredients from around your town or buy them if you can't get it from your town.

I think this would be super fun too! Maybe they could add a "recipe book" to the Café and once you make the dish at home, you bring Brewster your recipe and he adds it to the book? Maybe each villager and NPC has a favorite food/dish?
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Yeah it would give me a reason to keep a villager I dislike around lol. It would just be interesting to have different kind of relationships in general like friendly rivalry, best friend, enemy, ect (not romantic that would be weird imo)

Also it would give the gamecube era people who want grouchy/mean villagers back... they just might have to hit villagers with nets a few days. XD
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby root » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:10 pm

hey! if anyone’s available right now, i have katie in my town and i need a place to bring her over :0

edit;; nvm i got it!
x
01001010 JACK 01000001 SHE/IT/HE 01000011 ADULT 01001011
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 am

i would personally love to see snake villagers!
found this pic after a quick google search and omg i am in LOVE
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me