MLP:FiM Fan Club {Version Five}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Rate Magical Mystery Cure

1/10
7%
2/10
3%
3/10
2%
4/10
4%
5/10
6%
6/10
6%
7/10
10%
8/10
13%
9/10
15%
10/10
35%

Total votes : 350

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club {Version Five}

Postby booklover789 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:47 am

I just checked my ebay, and I won a pony! X) I won a G3 pony called Crystal Lace! :) I'm so happy, because she looks really beautiful!

Ashley Dusk wrote:
I really don't know who else to ship her with.

Yeah, I don't ship AJ with anypony. I don't seriously ship Twilight with anypony - I have a couple joke ships involving her, but that's it. I don't ship Flutters with anypony, either. I ship RD with Soarin', and Pinkie Pie with Braeburn. I also ship Rarity with Spike, and sometimes I ship her with Fancy Pants, though...I usually ship him with Fleur De Lis. :)

Lierre wrote:
booklover789 wrote:
Ashley Dusk wrote:
....twails

YES! X) I finally found someone who ships Twist and Snails, just like myself! :D I think they'd be perfect for each other.

I love Twails!

I mean, look at these cuties!

They both have speech issues, so that makes it even more cute.

YES. X) They're adorable!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:51 am

I also really like Snips x Applebloom. Aka, Snapple. :3 It's hard to find fanart of it, though. :(

Ashley Dusk wrote:
Yeah. I'd have to say Twimac and Flutterburn are my favorites.

My least favorite STRAIGHT shipping has to be fluttermac.

Ugh. I agree. I hate Fluttermac. He's too quiet for her. She needs someone like Rainbow Dash who can bring her out of her shell. And Dashie needs someone like Fluttershy who can make Dashie more calm.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:57 am

*Randomly pops in here*
My favorite shipping is Rainbow Mac and I have my reasons. Rainbow Dash is very strong and hard working, much similar to Big Macintosh although he doesn’t flaunt it off as much. Big Macintosh would probably enjoy her company since she can be calm and considerate when she wants to. Just look at her when she comforted Fluttershy in Hurricane Fluttershy. My least favorite shipping is Fluttermac. Fluttershy is too shy in my oppion to establish a relationship with anypony. So i ship her with no one. besides I don't see how Fluttermac could possibly work. They would both be too shy to do anything. Rainbow Dash would try to get Big Mac out of his shell.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:58 am

My all-time favorite ship is Flutterdash, <3
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 am

Ashley Dusk wrote:I have to say I disagree with Dashie as one to bring her out more. I like Flutterburn for that reason. He's outgoing. cx

Haha, he is very outgoing. Flutterdash has more "evidence" though, so I like to ship it instead. It's probably my OTP. Or either Rarijack. Opposites attract.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SairenMin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 am

So now I have to come up and defend one of my favorite ships. I love Fluttershy and Big Macintosh, for they portray my husband and myself. I am very much like Fluttershy; I am shy, will go out of my way to be kind to people at times, I really feel more at home taking care of animals (or attempts at babysitting) and enjoy my quiet time. I try to find the good in everyone, aka discord. My husband is a very big powerful guy, who can be a man of few words. He does not show off his power, and tends to be a very hard worker. He can be a bit sarcastic, and straightforward.

So I really just see this ship so much, trust me it works because we work :3 The small quiet type, with the strong man of few words.

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 am

I'm more for the yuri/yaoi couples anyways. cx Heterosexual couples don't really get my attention.
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club {Version Five}q

Postby AquaAngel » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:42 am

Lierre wrote:
Ashley Dusk wrote:I have to say I disagree with Dashie as one to bring her out more. I like Flutterburn for that reason. He's outgoing. cx

Haha, he is very outgoing. Flutterdash has more "evidence" though, so I like to ship it instead. It's probably my OTP. Or either Rarijack. Opposites attract.

Kasume wrote:I'm more for the yuri/yaoi couples anyways. cx Heterosexual couples don't really get my attention.

^These. I have very few straight ships, especially in the mlp universe as there aren't many guys in general. And when there are, I ship them with the other guys. X3
I absolutely adore Flutterdash(and Rarijack, just not quite as much) simply because of their perfectly contrasting personalities. Outgoing, brash and brave meets shy, considerate and timid. They just complement each other so well. It's the same with Rarity and Applejack. One's a kind of snobby fashionista who's very dramatic, the other's a hard-working, honest, rough and tumble cowgirl. I just adore opposites together. <3
I dislike Fluttermac a lot because not only are they too similar in personality(they wouldn't complement each other very well), they have little to no interaction in the show. I don't think they've ever even said an entire sentence to each other.
I also have other ships with in the mane 6(PinkieDash, Appledash, Twinkie, Pinkieshy, etcetera); I can basically ship anyone within the mane 6 because they're all such good friends. <3
It's Flutterdash and Rarijack are so complementing(and Dash and Flutters are childhood friends, as well as having lots of shipping fodder in the show).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AquaAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club {Version Five}q

Postby sapiosexual » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:49 am

AquaAngel wrote:
Lierre wrote:

Kasume wrote:I'm more for the yuri/yaoi couples anyways. cx Heterosexual couples don't really get my attention.

^These. I have very few straight ships, especially in the mlp universe as there aren't many guys in general. And when there are, I ship them with the other guys. X3
I absolutely adore Flutterdash(and Rarijack, just not quite as much) simply because of their perfectly contrasting personalities. Outgoing, brash and brave meets shy, considerate and timid. They just complement each other so well. It's the same with Rarity and Applejack. One's a kind of snobby fashionista who's very dramatic, the other's a hard-working, honest, rough and tumble cowgirl. I just adore opposites together. <3
I dislike Fluttermac a lot because not only are they too similar in personality(they wouldn't complement each other very well), they have little to no interaction in the show. I don't think they've ever even said an entire sentence to each other.
I also have other ships with in the mane 6(PinkieDash, Appledash, Twinkie, Pinkieshy, etcetera); I can basically ship anyone within the mane 6 because they're all such good friends. <3
It's Flutterdash and Rarijack are so complementing(and Dash and Flutters are childhood friends, as well as having lots of shipping fodder in the show).

Yes ;a; /grabby hands/ You always take the words from my mouth xD
Not to mention, Flutterdash's brash meets shy is complete d'aww because I can imagine Dashy softening up for Flutters and sdgldsnbgsdy <33
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wakpa » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Am I the only one here who ships raridash/ appledash?

I mean, come on! It works out well! Especially the appledash (my otp.)
Wakpa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me