Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby yen. » Tue May 30, 2017 5:56 pm

★starblind wrote:@Sketchiimutt
oo, I like that entry! Im not very fond of the volume of the hair, but thats a style thing so dont worry ^^ overall it looks really great!
@Chocolate
Heck that is a gorgeous kal!! gl finding someone to grow audrey too!
@Kydashing
Thats a really cute piece of art~ Good luck finding relationships for those two!

Hi everyone! In light of my birthday tomorrow, I've decided to do a tiny little giveaway for you all ~ Even though I've met pretty much nobody here rip, i still wanted to give something back for all your kindness! so, i'll be raffling off one of my kalons, which can be viewed here, as well as two or three pieces of art.
PM me with a kalon ref (or if you're a non-owner just any character ref) to enter!
Thank you once again!!

This is closing in a little more than 30 minutes :0 last chance to enter! closed now! Thank you all so much for entering ^^ I'll be rolling the winners most likely next morning or afternoon.
Last edited by yen. on Tue May 30, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Tue May 30, 2017 6:45 pm

Code: Select all
@ ★starblind — Happy birthday love! I hope you have such a lovely day, and best wishes with the raffle.
 That is such a sweet thing to do ~

@ Sketchiimutt — I like the colors you used! I can't give you any feedback haha, but I am sure your form is amazing. <3

@ natsukashii — Aw, that hair is absolutely adorable. I love the neutral tones too, as well as the colorful shine! That name oml xD

@ catyclaws — Best of luck finding an artist to do the growth! What a cute Kit, I adore those colors.

Hello loves! This is just going to be a short post even though I have some Kalons to introduce, but I will wait until I have all of their information written up to do so haha. So for now, this is what we've got!

Trading
I've unfortunately lost connection with a couple darlings. Seeking offers on them perhaps, and if nothing I connect to more is available I will simply put them up for adoption instead! <3

Standard Edits: Tail Shine
Common Edits: Custom Tail, Longer Fur (Legs/Chest/Neck/Rump), Custom Hair
Uncommon Edits: Custom Ears, Custom Tongue
Rare Edits: Horn, Halo, Glow (Shine, Horn, Halo)
1/2 Breeding Slots

Standard Edits: Tail Shine
Common Edits: Custom Tail, Longer Fur (Legs), Custom Hair
Rare Edits: Horn
2/2 Breeding Slots

Adopting
Seeking a new home for this dear! Just PM me if interested. ^^

1/2 Breeding Slots
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Tue May 30, 2017 6:55 pm

@Karmel
Such lovely Kalons <3 I hope you find them nice homes!
@Starblind
Good luck with you Kalon raffle!
@Sketchiimutt
You've improved tremendously! :0c I love that entry!
@natsukashii
Such a beautiful bean! Trollish's designs are always so nice! <3
@catyclaws
That's such a cute little cupkit?? <3 Best of luck with the growth for them!

Hello! ;v;
Just popping in to say I'll probably be a lot less active within the community. Life's been really tough lately and real life has to come first.

Also, I'm taking offers on an Unlimited Rare MYO!
I'll look at any offers and if you're curious as to what I like Kalon wise, just check out the stash link in my signature. ^^ Edits and breeding slots don't matter as much as design does.
PM me if you're interested, I guess ;v;
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmonaut » Tue May 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Bit of a dumb question, but what brush settings are best for making line edits to main kalon lines? For the life of me I can't figure it out and it always looks really bad whenever I try to colour in the base with edits. (Trying to make some growths)
Cosmonaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Tue May 30, 2017 7:37 pm

@Checkinder - Good luck finding trades! I'd offer but I have nothing to offer ;o;
@Karmel - Ahh good luck to you too! Your kals are lovely, I'm sure you'll be flooded with offers <3
@★starblind - Happy birthday!!!! It's very kind of you to do that <3
@Sketchiimutt - The entry is very nice! Something based off Hosta (It's a plant) would be pretty cool!
@natsukashii - Trollish did a lovely job on Beep! She's a lovely gal <3
@catyclaws - Good luck finding a growth! They're a lovely kal!
@Fernathy - Your designs are gorgeous tbh. I love Yue v much <3
@cherrydoge - Shirley's very cute!! Congrats on her + getting her approved!
@caringbears - AAAAA Look at the cuties!!! I love your art so much + Marj and Theo look stunning in your style!

Okay now that those are done;;; I'm looking for a couple things!
A few growths! (Heather, Gabriel, Jon, and Shen)

And relationships of all sorts for Aster!
Aster - Trans Male - Polyamourous Homosexual - 18
Aster's quite the boy, honestly. Making deals with demons and scaring away people due to his 'horror story' cabin in the woods, he's not quite the most popular kalon. He's rather kind, though, and normally puts others before himself. People are put off by him (mainly his eyes, honestly), but they come to him for natural remedies or, in worse cases, 'miracles' (they don't know about the demons, they just know he gets the job done). Aster doesn't really care for himself the way most should, staying up for days on end with barely anything to eat if he's working on something.
TL;DR - Aster's good to others but not to himself + needs someone(or a couple someones) to help him/take care of him.

HMU if you can do the growths or have some kals looking for friends/enemies/a smol bf
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Tue May 30, 2017 9:36 pm

I'm going to fall asleep soon but I thought I'd stop by to say I have a Kalon up for trade, I'll be on cooldown soon for a different one. But I thought I'd put him up for some offers anyway:
XXX

Also I'm searching for art of these Kalons:
XXX - Lionel - XXX - XXX - XXX
I can pay with CS pets, FR treasure/gems, and possibly growths or points. I don't have a lot of DA points rn but I'd be ecstatic to get art of any of these guys ; v ;

@doxophobia - Good luck finding growths and relationships bb!
@Cosmonaut - ah I use brush 2 and then go over the edits once more to do growths
@Checkinder - Good luck trading your myo!
@Karmel - Good luck with trading those Kalons, sorry to hear your lack of connection with them but I hope you get good offers!
@★starblind - Ah dang, twas too late! ;; I hope you had a good birthday though! That was awfully kind of you to do that!

sorry for the lack of replies, just really tired!
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riceboy » Tue May 30, 2017 11:46 pm

riceboy wrote:
hello! im a small user named rice who only owns one kalon. my sister, umbre, suggested to me to find a new owner for him.
ive had him for a while but i never knew what to do with him, so hes up for readoption since i am not looking to trade characters/kalons in general.
his form is simple- stop by and see if you're interested!

@sixbane i love your art so much !
@bill ciphorce thats very kind of you ! good luck with work, my sis says a lot abt u and how cool u are haha
@colour54 i think that probably went by fast, ahah! good luck getting those done !
@bloodssoul maxie has suck a nice palette + design, its bringing back pokemon flashbacks ahh

repost!
@akemi-chan gl trading and finding art!
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx✌🌸🐆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxrice / eryk / mercury , a human-sized furby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxi rly like edgy stuff and expired pringles lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxhe/they idc, i like a lot of things too so oof
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxmovies and tv shows are my enitre life, but
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxi'm kin with garfield and love videogames
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxif you're wondering anything lmao i'm kinda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxChill so. feel free to; i'm very annoying hah.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxi rp + draw sometimes too but eh. less now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxback from long hiatus, activity is p spotty!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx✌🌸🐆
riceboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Wed May 31, 2017 1:08 am

Just here asking for critique for all of my artist entries! Even if you just comment on one it'll mean a lot to me! Here's my most recent entry: clicky
@riceboy- good luck with the readopt!!

• always tired • she/her • infp-t • artist
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ad

Postby shishou » Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 am

@diamondfox good luck getting critique !
@riceboy aa i really wanna enter ?? but i cant ??? rip good luck readopting the cutie !
@akemi-chan good luck getting art! usually id offer but at this rate im packed :'0
@doxophobia aaa i would also usually offer free growths but im pretty packed rn rip good luck mate !
@Checkinder good luck getting offers !
@Karmel its pretty sad when people loose connections to their kals, i hope you find great offers <3

-- important things in bold if youre in a rush --
alright so im pretty its either gonna be me or my laptop thats gonna explode rip
id like to introduce a new member to my kalon fam !! meet unnamed kit :'))
i need some names for him tbh i have luca, russ, and ezekiel in my mind his personality is gonna be that clingy kid at school who
cries too much. he came from maka and glenn's breeding and has a sibling owned by curious ! i really love him like a lot ??? aaa
please suggest names if youre kind ,,

like pretty much everyone else im looking to earn a few points !
my da is here and I would honestly love you if you'd even bother checking it our or even donating a single point !
+ if anyone is confused its me ActualCannibalShia but ive decided to rebrand from being the loser meme to a nice aesthetic kid c:
^ repost

im also entertaining ooc breeding offers for internet here, his mate's owner, alphaistic is pretty inactive but i really love the
ship so i cannot part with it :c it will be ic on my side since i want cyber to have a lil sibling she can teach and stuff to develop her
even more !
pm me with offers ! i mostly care about design but i like hair/tail/fur edits c:

edit;; eeyyyyy what do you know, i started page 899 :'0
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Wed May 31, 2017 3:15 am

@eggshells: good luck finding an ooc breeding!
@diamondfox: that entry is very cute, i like the colour choices!

i'm currently seeking relationships for my kalon #1050 tryout.
my story for her is that she lives in an orphanage for 'weird kids' (very miss peregrine's style), and i'm seeking kalons to be her adoptive siblings.
they must be teens/kids, and preferably with some kind of 'weird trait'.
please pm me if you have a suitable kal, i'd like to get as much work done on my form as i can!

i'm also looking for a breeding for my wife sasha!
it would be ic, as she needs more babies to love, but she doesn't need to stay in touch with the other kalon if you don't want!
any gender is ok, and i'm not fussy about edits - just send any kal you think would look nice!
you must be off cooldown and ready to breed at the moment (i.e. you don't have any other breedings planned), as i'd like to get a ticket in asap!
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups