Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

beep beep

Postby shinjitaro » Tue May 30, 2017 12:31 pm

@Akame-chan: whoa!! super cute kiddos! i'd suggest a name if i could think of one rn
      @Aeryn;: might pm you in a bit :o
      @imp.: good luck trading, dude!
      @lunaire: send a pm!! i hope that's alright, and your requests turn our well!
      -------------

ok!! i got a few things to post about!

in honor of me finally semi-fixing up and simplifying my kalon page, i'd like to search for some relationships for my kals here! they're all quite lonely, although a few could also use some enemies too! if things work out i'd definitely be open to headcannoning-- i might not be too active so please do keep that in mind if you're interested though.

i recently received a myo in a trade along with another kalon, but now at having three myos i only have plans for two of the three, so i'd like to put one common myo uft to see any sort of possibilities, i'm not looking for any sort of kalon in particular, so offer anything and i'll consider!

lastly, my breeding cooldown is going to be up tomorrow so i'm looking for a possible ooc breeding? i'm not certain if i'll decide on one at all, but i'd like to look at options? for better viewing my kal stash is here. not breeding akechi, joel, leo, or yaneura.

for any of these, feel free to go ahead and send a PM over and i'll try to respond as soon as i can!
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Weep

Postby Mimu » Tue May 30, 2017 12:34 pm

@Akame-chan- I hope you find a nice name for him <3
@Aeryn;-I hope you find someone for them <3

So, I'm looking to do some art on some kalons because i'm
really bored Atm. If you like me to draw a one of your kals
just shoot down a pm~

I'm only doing headshots atm until i can do fully Bodies

Examples are in my gallery
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby Sandstorm814 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Hello! I am happy to say I found a person offering to do the last piece of art I need for kalon 1000 - They're art style is so amazing and complex, but since I spent all my points on the the other 2 art pieces, I can't afford to commission. I really want a chance to get the art, so I'm opening a donation pool! Even a few points will be fine, and I'm going to hopefully scrap up enough money to pay for most of the points needed.

Click here for the donation Pool ! (You may have to scroll down a bit)

@ shinjitaro - Good luck getting relationships for your kalons, I always forget to get some for my kiddos so they too are pretty lonely.
@ Akame-chan - That kit is so lovely, ahh! Maybe Eliza? I really adore them, can't wait to see more devoplement on them!
@ Aeryn; - Good luck getting coding to make your kalon storage neat and all that! I honestly can't remember the last time I updated my kalon storage on cs, portably just a bunch of images I plopped down and never sorted out rip
@ imp. - Might offer on Blaire, been eyeing that kiddo for some time now ~ Good luck getting trades!
@lunaire - How sweet of you! I would do free art now, as I'm doing nothing, but I'm actually procrastinating to write an essay thats due tomorrow :,)
@furbywiki - I can't wait to see who you pair Cornilius with! I'm sure any kits of their will be adorable <3
@ eli ayase - Loving the tail on the top right - Congrats on the new babs!
@okahui - Oh god I can't count the amount of times I've deleted important things my accident. Hope you get all caught up!
@pixelated.galaxies - Congrats on Rosemary! I love their design <3
@ωolfie - Good luck getting someone to do you 10 hm custom! Can't wait to see it ~
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tooru » Tue May 30, 2017 12:45 pm

@akame-chan // those kits are so soft and adorable!!
        @aeryn // hng snow is beautiful ;;;
        @furbykiwi // good luck! i love extra eyes hot dang

alright all!! so even though i currently have only two kals - who i love to death - i'm hoping to get some more added to my family soon! i'm trying out for numerous comps, and i'm going to need some help with them!! i really love every single one i'm trying out for, and would love if the community could help me out with them c':

first of all, art:
      • 4 pieces of kalon 1000 ! i can provide personality and such, i'm currently not looking for anything specific, but i would love only fullbodies and probably some with detailed backgrounds ;;;
      • 5 pieces of kalon 1038 ! he is an apathetic hitman, and he should probably look bored in all of his art, but again, not looking for any specific poses
      • 1 piece of kalon 1040 ! only wanting one fullbody piece, possibly with some kind of beachy or volleyball background. some kinf of volleyball-related pose or just a playful pose would be preferable for this art!
      • ? of princess and frog adopts ! not picky on pieces, just want some art for our forms!!

second of all, relationships:
      • kalon 1000 ! they are a wanderer, so the kals can have any personality! they will interact with your kal once, and probably never again. a story will be written about the two of them interacting!
      • frog kalon ! he lives in a midieval time setting, can provide personality upon request. he is the princess's guard, and he really needs some friends, honestly

last of all, form review!!
        my form for 1038 is finished! the others are all in progress, so i want someone to give my forms crit throughout the process vs just a one-time thing uvuuu

i also got some super cute pixels from mothermother of chen and 1038!!
        Image Image
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ooru.

OIKAWA

[ kiddos, kals ]

it's n o t t h e
p a in they're
g e tting over,
it's the l o v e.

𝔻 𝔸 𝕌 ℕ 𝕋
☀ ☀ 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xcall x me x an xaddict
xto xxx your xx electric

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xwe'll never lose xfaith
xnever forget this taste

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Tue May 30, 2017 12:51 pm

@Mika.: Your art is super adorable!! o:
@shinjitaro: Good luck finding some relationships!
@Akame-chan: I'm absolutely awful at names, but congrats on such a cute 'lil dude!

ahHH so I finally saved up enough to buy a MYO, and I just finished him up!
I'd like to introduce Maxie!

Also looking for art of my Kals, who can be found here: Boop
More looking for art for the ones that don't already have a ton, but I'm not picky! Can pay with C$, pets, items, or art trades (PM for examples!)
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Tue May 30, 2017 12:57 pm

@Bloodssoul: wow that's a nice MYO!!
@Akame-chan: what cute kits!! I love the bottom one, good luck in finding a name !
@Aeryn;: what a cute pixel! they did a great job ~

Doing four free kalon doodles! First four people to PM me with a kalon ref will get the art done tonight !
// oh and a few words info would be nice too
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Tue May 30, 2017 1:02 pm

@Bloodssoul - I see what you did there e3e Now do a Kyogre for Archie and a Rayquaza for Zinnia
@tooru - Good luck on your tryouts :0c Those pixels are lovely!
@Sandstorm814 - Good luck getting points! I'll be keeping an eye out on your form while I work in my own, haha~
@shinjitaro - Good luck on relationships, trading, and breedings :d You've got some nice Kals~
@Akame-chan - A blessed child :0 Good luck finding a name for him!

---

So I'm entering for a readopt raffle, and the way to get extra tickets is by drawing gift art for people in the Kalon community - So, the first four people to send me a ref of one of their Kalons (or one of their friends' Kalons) will be getting a free piece from me! Probably just headshots because it's already night here and I have work tomorrow, but we'll see~ Feel free to send a brief personality as well, if you'd like :d
All filled!

1. //_Asher_//'s Dakota
2. lucas.'s Li-Wei
3. cincil.'s Rika
4. crepuscular.'s Vladys
Last edited by Goddess Sword on Tue May 30, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Current time and date:
May 30, 2021 at 4:10 PM EDT.
Currently:
~Oops 🤪~
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue May 30, 2017 1:06 pm

@Bloodssoul Haha i love maxie xD the design youve got for him is super neat too
@ tooru Good luck with the art, the pixels are super cute too!
@Sandstorm814 Best wishes with raising the points ;v;/ i'd offer but I dont have many myself at the moment OTL
@Mika. Im sure you'll get plenty of pms or i'd pm you QAQ/ have fun with drawing the kalons you get though!
@ shinjitaro Good luck with relationships! I might peek through later but ive got some stuff to do atm oop
@Akame-chan Ahh cuties qvq/ i dont have name ideas but im sure you'll find a great one
@Aeryn; Good luck with coding/relationships~i'd offer but im not good at coding and im not sure if any of my kals would suit yours oop
@ Bill Ciforce Good luck with the raffle /v/ id send but im sure they'll be filled long before i could decide who xD

Possibly looking for mates/significant others for these ;v;/ I dont have time for rps but i'd love to do headcanons/art ships, ill try to reply asap (though i can lose messages rather easy OTL so if i forget to respond feel free to poke me
Sol 1/2 slots
Mani 1/2 slots
Markos 2/2 slots
Masos 2/2 slots
And maybe crushes/ boyfriends/girlfriends (not permanent mates quite yet, though it could grow into that, i still see them as teens)
for Bai or Xing

I drew this one today, of Seren and her twin, Lyra
Context;
Their mother and father are political leaders with a long standing rivalry, They were the first of a new generation of democracy. In their youth, they were arranged to be married,but when the monarchy was taken over and overthrown by a rebel group, a democracy was formed. Mani's parents were a group of high nobles and were executed under the new rule, while Sol's family were the leaders of the rebels who pushed for a government ruled by the people. Needless to say Mani turned against him and uses him as a scapegoat for every problem she's ever had or will have, its his family's fault that all this happened, that there is pain in the world- that her family was taken from her.
A night of high tensions (and maybe a little impulsiveness on both sides) led to the two having children by mistake, twin daughters. Mani took the one most resembling herself, and gave Sol the daughter who looked like him. Mani refuses to let the two meet or see each other, because she is disgusted by her daughter who was raised by her father and has his mannerisms, and doesn't want Seren "polluted" by his radical ideas.
In the end, the twin sisters just want to see each other, the missing half they are kept from by their parents quarrel
So close, and yet so far

byme of course
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riceboy » Tue May 30, 2017 1:11 pm

hello! im a small user named rice who only owns one kalon. my sister, umbre, suggested to me to find a new owner for him.
ive had him for a while but i never knew what to do with him, so hes up for readoption since i am not looking to trade characters/kalons in general.
his form is simple- stop by and see if you're interested!

@sixbane i love your art so much !
@bill ciphorce thats very kind of you ! good luck with work, my sis says a lot abt u and how cool u are haha
@colour54 i think that probably went by fast, ahah! good luck getting those done !
@bloodssoul maxie has suck a nice palette + design, its bringing back pokemon flashbacks ahh
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx✌🌸🐆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxrice / eryk / mercury , a human-sized furby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxi rly like edgy stuff and expired pringles lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxhe/they idc, i like a lot of things too so oof
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxmovies and tv shows are my enitre life, but
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxi'm kin with garfield and love videogames
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxif you're wondering anything lmao i'm kinda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxChill so. feel free to; i'm very annoying hah.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxi rp + draw sometimes too but eh. less now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxback from long hiatus, activity is p spotty!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx✌🌸🐆
riceboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Tue May 30, 2017 1:33 pm

@Bill Ciforce Glad ya found things ta draw bud