Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby appiesauce » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:38 pm

this is going to be very quick because i gotta hit the road,,
but i'd like to thank akemi so much for breeding my two boys.
their twins are so beautiful and i'm in love ! <3

i'll eventually be looking for someone to grow them as theres is no way i'd be able to !
they both do not have names and i'm taking some suggestions ! anything space related
is required but if you click the image you can find some more information there. both
are also open to relationships, and mates ( for when they are grown ).

also my kalon crowe is also still looking for relationships ! and i'd like to give a big, huge thank you to
o k a h u i for the wonderful art of him :

replies
@mango marmalade rainé is gorgeous oh my goodness ! i'd love to see about a relationship with him and one of my new babies <3
@stromy dreamz what a pretty kal ! i love, love the snow leopard pattern C :
@Silver Pandorica i wish i had a munchkin kal, because i'd definitely be interested, but good luck finding a breeding !
@Credit Espen is so pretty, i love the color palette on that kalon,, goodluck with trading ! i hope you find what you're looking for !

xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:45 pm

replies
@mango marmalade,, rainè is a beautiful kid, I'm glad to see the kid sent to a good home that has great ideas. I look forward to seeing more of him around.
@Størmy Dreamz Beautiful kal, I really love the kid's design, perhaps a good name for him could me Landon or Jason?
@Silver Pandorica Best of luck with ooc offers, I'd love to offer a munchkin kid if I had one as they have beauitful designs.
@cyber; Alright, beauitful kid kid and hopefully will be trying out as they're they're a beauitful, soft kid.
@Aspynn Those two boys have beauitful designs and I'm very in love, hopefully you have some nice growths done for them as I think they're just stunning as they are.

Apologies for few replies, i just needed to post these really quick.

Looking For Art
I'm looking for some couple art, can pay with pets and work out other payment, please message me.

Trading
I'm looking to trade all theses kals below, but I'm on cool down until early March. Looking for uncommon and up myos or nice designs.
[url0=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3435798#p109132303]Uncommon-1/3 slots[/url]
Left kid-Common-3/3 slots
Common-3/3 slots
Rare-3/3
Standard-1/3 slots
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: kalon fanclub v.3

Postby angelshy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:01 pm

just a rly quick lil' post !
idk exactly what happened to me? but?
I had a revelation of some sort??

anyway, just expect a readoption coming up soon or maybe a few readoptions for my kals !
or I'll be gifting a few out ++ more to come soon lol idek what I'm doing anymore tbh aahhhh

also, v important side note, I apologize if I haven't replied to your pm yet!
I'm rly busy during the week and I just pop in once or twice and usually don't
answer until the weekend or later when I can think of the right words for a proper response ‼

- - -

last unimportant lil' thing,, I'm trying to acquire enough points for a tail edit
and I have one slot left in my valentines day shop
↪ ( linked in my sig )

here's my two most recent examples ok that's all tysm for reading I rly appreciate it <3

- - -

@kimizuki ooh you're looking for couple art? you don't say?? [ spazztastic pointing at my sig ]
@aspynn those kits turned out absolutely lovely! huge congrats on them!
@mango marmalade,, awww rainé is such a qt and oh gosh that hobby is adorable
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:00 pm

hi! I was wondering if anyone could give me criticism/feedback on this kalon entry. I'm mostly just looking for writing feedback but if you have any ideas on how I can make it look nicer, (without paying for a coding commission, I don't have much stuff to pay with ;w;) I'm open for that as well! You can PM me if you have any suggestions or criticism, I'd really appreciate it.

Code: Select all
@angelshy I'm excited to see the readoptions, and your GIFs are really cute!
@kimizuki Man I really love your first kit up for trade. Good luck trading all of them!
@Aspynn Congrats on those kits! I love the tail the first one has. Also good luck on finding relationships for Crowe.
@cyber; Aa that kal is stunning! I might enter sometime but I'm realllly bad at drawing hair so maybe it's not the best choice for me. Whoever gets that baby is so lucky.
@mango marmalade,, Congrats on getting one of your dream kals! He's so cute and I think the personality really fits his design.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Replies-------------------
@ BreezeParadox- Good luck with the try out! I'm pretty bad at writing, so I'm going to stay out of criticisms, but I think it's a good story^w^
@ angelshy- ahh, that animation is so adorable<333 Best of luck getting funds for the tail edit item!
@ Kimizuki- THAT KID. Love him so much<3 Ooh! looking for couple art^w^? hope you find the offers you're looking for<3
@ Aspynn- Ahhh, Akemi nursery batches are literal dreams<3 such beautiful kittos<3
@ cyber;- What a lovely kit! I really love her, though I won't be entering as I probably don't have it in me to do an unlimited impress me^^;; Best of luck hosting the competition!
@ mango marmalade,,- Truffle child! So soft so sweet<3 Congrats on obtaining them!
@ Størmy Dreamz- Snow leopard child<3 Love the markings and the shine<3 Congrats on obtaining them!
@ Silver Pandorica- Good luck finding a breeding partner! those babies are so adorable<3 I don't have munchkin kals, but I hope you find offers you're looking for!
@ Credit- ahh! a minty child! love those colors! Wish you the best of luck in trades<3
@ Pandora's Box- Good luck finding a breeding partner! I personally don't think any of my kals go so well with yours, but I hope you find what you're looking for, and best of luck finding growths also!
@ Madziu- Whoah, whoah;; another wing child?!? So soft, so angelic<3 Love<3
@ watchdog.- Couldn't join the stream, but hope it went well!
@ fernmoon- Wish you the best of luck with commissions! hope you are able to obtain the item needed<3

please forgive me if anything I say makes little sense;;o;
I am currently really tired, and I dozed off at least 4 times typing this;;o;

Valentines dayyyy--------------
Valentines day is coming up!
So I decided to try a little thing here!
It's basically a fill out a form, you might get free ship art^^
details are posted on the thread^w^

Breeding...?--------------------
I'm just kind of entertaining breeding offers(OOC more than likely) on my kalons..?
It might or might not be like, a birthday present for myself, as I am pretty sure it would be quite uneventful^^
but well, I'm not even sure if I am feeling a breeding tbh..?

but mostly looking for offers on Jyran, and maybe Isabell, looking for similar edits and similar colors for them..?
Really looking for Kalons with ear edits breeding with mine that have ear edits so that could at least pass to all offsprings.
Kits are off-limit, of course, and Claire will not take part in OOC breedings as a whole;; Aztec is also off limits.

Feel free to make any offers though^^
Never hurts to ask, never^^

While I have quite some introductions to do, I'm going to have to do that sometime later as I gotta get to work, as I do not wish for me and my group to get butchered^^;;
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:32 pm

AHHH
AMEUWIOEWIOVNUWI

I just achived a new kal from Kimizuki T_T
i'm crying of happiness!
everyone meet Arthimus!
I'm eager to find artists who can draw him?
i can pay in almost anything but points and usd for the time being TvT

he is also looking for relations! no love yet though!
let me know if you might have a friend or enemy for him!

@Sun Struck: ww a wonderful program o: good luck on breeding!
@angelshy: have fun with the readoption <3
@Aspynn: beautiful children!
@cyber: good luck with the kit <3
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:10 pm

---Replies---

@Credit Gl getting trade offers! Majin looks so much like Christmas treats <3 I love Espen's design as well oml, if I had anyone worthy I would've sent a PM XD
@Silver Pandorica They're so cute?? I hope you get ooc breedings you really love! Munchkin kals are so smol <33
@Størmy Dreamz Cute kal! I have no name suggestions tho, sorry! I'm not creative enough to think of names not relating to snow haha
@mango marmalade,, Rainé is so cute aaa good luck getting relationships for him! I love those personality snippets <3
@cyber; Ahh it's so generous of you to give such a pretty kal away ;-; Try stop me from entering for this bab *too pretty*
@Aspynn Congrats on the batch! I love their designs so much, akemi did an awesome job *thumbs up* That art piece is stunning as well ouo
@Kimizuki Gl getting art and trade offers! Those kals look so nice, esp that rare kiddo O.O
@angelshy There's no point saying 'gl getting commissions', those bases sell themselves aaa if only I had more points
@BreezeParadox I'm really not the best at criticizing, but eeeh your story was really cute! And it hinted at the world they're in and her personality as well, so well done on that *A-OK*
@sun struck Def entering, it's too cute ;o; I hope you find breeding offers you like as well!
@Ciel Phantomhive. (was literally just complementing that kalon) Congrats!! Arthimus is such a handsome boi <33

---Idk bases or sth---
ImageImageImageImage

Lol these things again XD
They're now up for use in a P2U format! The psd file would have the above examples, and it's 100 points or 19C$!

Just post something about it at my shop here or PM me lol :3

---Trading---
Highest edit: Common | 1/3 breeding slots

Looking for trade offers on Asahi! Ahh it kills me to trade her away since she was a gift and my first kal, but I really just can't connect anymore? And I hate for her to gather dust instead of love </3
I'm not on cooldown, and I'd prefer if your cooldown was over before the end of Feb since I have another trade in April!
I like complex designs, or designs with a dark base and bright highlights, or pastel, idk what I like so just send an offer lel
Edits don't matter, and it would be nice if they have at least one slot as well! Not required tho~
If I don't reply it means I'm considering!

---OOC breeding---
It's been a while so I'm putting all my kals up for breeding offers! I prefer discussion over who gets the kits, although if you provide an item then you'll get first pick, and then we'll discuss the rest~ Aodhfin would be very very tentative, and it would be an auto if you have an autopass! I'm not really expecting that tho haha
If you're offering for Favian, I would love it if your kal had horns and/or a halo! They're pretty much my favourite edits and I really want it to autopass~
But eh offer away! I'm not on cooldown, but I don't mind waiting :3

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:48 am

hey y'all I'm posting again
I'm hoping to get a custom made or buy some myo's so I'm gonna do some (relatively) cheap commissions!

For 50 cs or 100 da points, I'll draw your character. You'll get a flat/full colored piece (up to you!) and a free lineart piece or mspaint doodle. It will most likely be on oekaki so if you'd like to color in the free lineart I'll also add you to it! I only have a few things to do atm so it won't take me long to get to your art <3 examples are here! If the design is really complex I might ask for another 10 cs / 50 da points but don't be afraid to ask! I try to be v nice ;u; you can also request as to whether I make it an avatar or full piece; if you don't specify I'll assume you want the latter. I'll get started on these a little later tomorrow, as well as anything that I currently owe.

slots
1. eunkyung.
2. _____
3. _____
4. _____
5. _____

a little about what I can and can't do:
can: headshots, half-bodies, anthro, feral, humans
can't: things that aren't cs appropriate, full bodies are iffy (feral is fine tho)

another thing! I'm thinking about changing my name! I was gonna go to pastelcrunch, lemme know what y'all think with this poll I made. That's it for me!

replies:
@fernmoon: gl with commissions! ur art is cute as hecc tbh
@watchdog: I hope you had a good stream!
@madziu: alydia is beautiful tbh? I wish u much luck in getting your other myo made! i'd be happy to do some art of her tbh ;V
@stormy dreams a cute kid! i like your artist entry too, maybe just a little more detail? adding some lighter/darker shades on the fur would make the design a lil more interesting! the shine is a++ tho
@cyber;: OOF SUCH A SWEET KID im def gonna try out for them
@aspynn: congrats on your twins! they are,,, adorable
@angelshy: i almost forgot about valentine's day? lol. cute commissions tho!
@ciel phantomhive: oml that kid is beautiful,,, i was lookin at them tbh, such a pretty design
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:29 am

replies wrote:@ Ciel Phantomhive: ooo Arthimus is so pretty!! congrats on getting them. hope you can find someone to draw him & good luck finding friends n stuff for him! might pm you here in a bit about that but idk if i would have any kals that match him *think emoji*
    @ FluffyBirdie: those bases are so cute omg! hope you get lots of commissions for them. good luck with your trading as well as ooc breedings! i would offer but i have like 5 breedings planned soooo
    @ neongraveyard: best of luck getting commissions! would pm you but i have nothing to really offer (my pets are almost all gone from buying myo's r i p) also voted in your poll & made one myself,, hope you don't mind aha

reposting this readoption & a few other things
    looking for some relationships for the following kals:
    chloe
    about wrote:modern day au. in her late 40's-early 50's. pansexual. has three kids; Quianna, Boreas & Kirin so if you're suggesting a mate, be aware she has kiddos lol. she's a gang leader who takes down people from the mafia with her kids. her personality is pretty rough, considering what she lives through everyday & she's a hard nut to crack. but underneath all that, she's a sweet & shy woman

camila
    about wrote:modern or fantasy au. 19 years old, pansexual. for her modern au, she's just a college student at the moment studying psychology. she loves anything & everything that has to deal with the mind & loves being around people. mostly extroverted, although she does get anxiety in large crowds, especially if they're all yelling; so no partying for her. for her fantasy au, she's a knight! so if someone could offer maybe royalty she can date or something, that'd be pretty cool lol

also, neongraveyard gave me a great idea to post a poll, seeing as how i've also been thinking about changing my username for the past week or so. (hope you don't mind neongraveyard aha) here it is!
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:40 am

I want to introduce my two new babies!
Zara and Aiyana, done by Sixbane!
They're the daughters of Jack and Kiowa! Zara's a scientist and Aiyana is a healer

Replies:
@ignominyy - Good luck with your readoption and finding kal relationships!
@neongraveyard - Heyy, commissions! I might order something, aha
@fluffybirdy - Good luck with trading and breeding!
@Ciel Phantomhive - Oh my goodness, that kal is absolutely gorgeous!!
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me