✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:25 pm

RWBY Rose wrote:[game mechanic spoiler (not a story spoiler)]

Have you tried chaining for a shiny yet? I heard it's super easy in LG. Apparently the only thing that breaks the chain is turning the game off and a Pokémon running away.
[End]

Remember to make your text transparent if you reply.

Yeah, I've been chaining for a vulpix for a couple of hours. I've heard conflicting info from that dataminer guy and serebii so I'm just sitting at a chain of 31 and running in and out of the route atm.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:51 pm

Can anyone tell me what the best level to evolve Graveller is?
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:24 pm

irisidium wrote:
RWBY Rose wrote:[game mechanic spoiler (not a story spoiler)]

Have you tried chaining for a shiny yet? I heard it's super easy in LG. Apparently the only thing that breaks the chain is turning the game off and a Pokémon running away.
[End]

Remember to make your text transparent if you reply.

Yeah, I've been chaining for a vulpix for a couple of hours. I've heard conflicting info from that dataminer guy and serebii so I'm just sitting at a chain of 31 and running in and out of the route atm.

[mechanic spoiler]

Nice, Ninetails shiny is beautiful, I wish you luck. I'm going to try my hand at getting a shiny dratini (not evolving past dragonair) or beedrill. <3
I haven't heard about the conflicting info. I'd trust serebii over some random guy though
[end]

The akward moment when my switch case's delivery date is set to coming in a day before my actual switch lol. Man I wish amazon was taking orders when I was preordering. =_=
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:47 am

Dark Octoling wrote:Can anyone tell me what the best level to evolve Graveller is?

I'd go with ASAP, for the boosted stats, because Graveller and Golem have exactly the same learnsets in every game (except for after Heavy Slam was introduced which only Golem can learn, but I think that's one it auto-learns on evolving, or level 60).

Anyway, Pokemon Let's Go thoughts... I'm up at Vermillion, and quite enjoying it so far~ It's nice to think about what the next generation Pokemon game might be like, and cool to see the models on the big screen. Catching mechanic change doesn't bug me a huge amount, definitely not ruining the game, and the Pokeball Plus is pretty cool to use, too.

One thing I wasn't expecting was, when leaving the SS Anne after doing that part of the story on the dock, you can talk to Mina, as well as battle her if you talk to her again. This was also interesting to me as I ~just~ finished a replay of Ultra Moon (to get a second Poipole for living 'dex, seeing the model changes for familiar characters like that, and got me interested to see if there'll be other characters visiting from Alola or other regions.

It's been really fun talking to everyone, seeing a lot of familiar quotes, some new ones, talking to my following Pokemon as we travel the world, the whole variety of animations... Even the co-op is neat, if a little annoying with how after every battle you have to wait for player two to jump to where you are, but it's quite handy for battles. It'd be nice to see this expanded in a future game, where player two can start battles, or interact with the environment or something, rather than just being "there".

I've also used the Pokeball Plus with Go, and it's quite nice for that, if annoying that it only uses Pokeballs to catch stuff and not Great or Ultra Balls. The Pokestop spinning thing sometimes works, sometimes I have to spin it manually, so that's a little annoying, but it was neat when I was in a Raid Battle that I still could use the PB+ to catch other Pokemon whilst I was in the preparation, battle and catch portions of that. xD Seems to vibrate quite strong though, I could hear it a couple of times, though whether that was because it happened to be touching something that'd make a noise...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:43 am

Got up to Cerulean in Let's Go, but my Joy-Con is not working properly and was annoying me too much so I stopped :/ Has anyone else had the problem where the Joy-Con seems twitchy and like it's broken when you go down? It's my left Joy-Con, which sucks since that's the one with the important joystick. It doesn't do it with any other game, though - I've tried Stardew Valley, Splatoon 2 so far and they all walk normally/at normal speed. I don't know why my character will only walk down in Let's Go, and I don't want to have to spend a lot of money on new Joy-Cons, but I might have too...

It happens both in handheld mode, which is when it got annoying, and when I use the left Joy-Con in single controller mode. I don't get it, since the Joy-Con seems to work perfectly fine on other games. Guess I'll start propping my Switch on my lap and taking off the right controller instead of using handheld mode...
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
📘

Kaz or Kazin / any pronouns

always willing to chat
or help! feel free to
send me a message
anytime c:
words words words

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrome » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:39 am

Dark Octoling wrote:Can anyone tell me what the best level to evolve Graveller is?

not sure what game you're talking about, but in mainstream games it really doesn't matter that much, since golem and graveler learn their moves around the same levels
chrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 am

How is the catch mechanic without the Pokeball or flailing a Joycon around? Are you able to throw with the touch screen or some other method? I don't think my wrist can take that much.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:25 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:How is the catch mechanic without the Pokeball or flailing a Joycon around? Are you able to throw with the touch screen or some other method? I don't think my wrist can take that much.

If the switch is docked you use the gyroscope feature to aim at the pokemon and just hit A to throw the ball. I've found that most things don't require much aiming at all if the console itself is sat up on the little leg thingy.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:51 am

I hate that I need to trade evolve. I have nobody to play co op with. I restarted cause I missed catching Charmander. You can find it on route 4 apparently. Bulbasaur is in Viridian Forest. Pretty Rare though.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Yeah that was a thing even in the originals. Would be cool if they added an NPC who would double trade with you (e.g. Trade you your Pokémon back after it evolves.)
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me