Signing Off: A Signature Fanclub - Come Join!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Signing Off: A Signature Fanclub - Come Join!

Postby TheRubyDragon » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:10 am

Aᴛʟᴀs wrote:
        it's been years since i have even touched an attempt to make a signature.
        (hence my super old one right now)
        so i'm kind of lost again. any tips from the pros?

Hello there!
For me, to start out, I try to pinpoint the theme that I want. That helps me at least get a start.
I then gather up my gifs and plan out how many links I want and what I want in my bio.
I know its kind of a cop out answer, but from there, it's pretty spontaneous when it comes to actually formatting where things go. It really depends on the sizes of gifs that I choose to use.
xxxImage
━━━━━━━ It's true ━━━━
...Artist•Music-lover•Sports fan•Code
.Netflix • twenty one pilots • The 1975
xxxx• Glass Animals • iDKHow •

PM Me!
Trades
..Sig
.Shop
..♪♪♪♪
..Link
░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒

TheRubyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Ghost Of You » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:53 am

Username:
        tommy my beloved

Name/Nickname[s]:
        stars, mars or kai work :)

Pronouns:
        he/they

Do you have an signature shop?:

What's your favourite and least favourite part about coding:
        my favourite part is organizing layouts and my least favourite is either
        when i have a part of my code that just doesn't work or if an image resizes too pixelated/blurry

When did you begin making signatures?:
        sometime in 2018 (i think)

Tell us a bit about yourself?:
        i'm an artist and i code sometimes when i'm bored haha (or have the time)

Irisid, I'd like to sign up!
new sig soon, just watched the crow! (loved it!)
-𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔
carrd - last.fm - tumblr
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐈'𝐌───────✦✦✦-
-─────────
The name's Kai!
∙ he/they ∙ adult ∙
I love ben 10, mlp,
one punch man and
all of the spiderman
animated shows! c:
bring me the horizon, mcr,
make them suffer, slipknot,
limp bizkit & black veil brides
𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎───❥❥❥
The Ghost Of You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuri_the_botfly » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:31 am

Username:
        Yuri_the_botfly

name/nickname[s]:
        Yuri

Pronouns:
        she/her

Do you have an signature shop?:
        No but I'd like to someday!

What's your favourite and least favourite part about coding:
        The fun of learning how to make something truly your own.

When did you begin making signatures?:
        Recently! although I do have a bit more experience with basic html

Tell us a bit about yourself?:
        I really love bugs and the internet! I have my own personal website that I made myself, but b/c it links to my twitter I can't put it on my profile, so just ask me and I'll show you it! It's not the best website ever, but it's mine

Irisid, I'd like to sign up!
I like spiders and have poor judgement. Yuri the botfly#7962

Yuri_the_botfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky, » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:44 pm

Welcome to everyone new!

So I recently opened yet another signature shop since I have been more active recently. I am trying
to blow the dust off of my account haha. But anyways, this is the slowest start I have ever had with
a coding shop. It kind of makes me sad that coding isn't the "thing" anymore. But it might just be
with the holidays coming up and everyone is focusing on trades? I don't know. But I miss coding! So
here's hoping things pick up soon. c:
sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:59 pm

sky, wrote:

Welcome to everyone new!

So I recently opened yet another signature shop since I have been more active recently. I am trying
to blow the dust off of my account haha. But anyways, this is the slowest start I have ever had with
a coding shop. It kind of makes me sad that coding isn't the "thing" anymore. But it might just be
with the holidays coming up and everyone is focusing on trades? I don't know. But I miss coding! So

same with mine, i have been getting a few orders, slower than usual though. i also miss when big bold coding was "the thing". i'm not sure what dropped the popularity really. i do remember you though sky! nice to see you again, good luck getting some orders in <3
      also! your shop thread is gorgeous.
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky, » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:29 pm

skyline wrote:
sky, wrote:

Welcome to everyone new!

same with mine, i have been getting a few orders, slower than usual though. i also miss when big bold coding was "the thing". i'm not sure what dropped the popularity really. i do remember you though sky! nice to see you again, good luck getting some orders in <3
      also! your shop thread is gorgeous.

No wayyyy! Hahaha I remember you too! Long time no see c: This actually made me so happy. It
is really nice to see you again too. Thank you for the compliments <3 I can say the same about yours!
The crazy thing is I actually developed my own style looking up to you while I was first learning. Crazy
how time flies and we are both old and dusty haha. I miss it too. I really don't understand what happened.
sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:54 pm

sky, wrote:
No wayyyy! Hahaha I remember you too! Long time no see c: This actually made me so happy. It
is really nice to see you again too. Thank you for the compliments <3 I can say the same about yours!
The crazy thing is I actually developed my own style looking up to you while I was first learning. Crazy
how time flies and we are both old and dusty haha. I miss it too. I really don't understand what happened.

dude of course!! that is so sweet of you to say though thank you, and knowing i played a part in your coding style development just made me smile like an idiot, i'm so happy i could help you out in some way. time really does fly, we are fr dusty now. like i think about how young i was when i started coding vs now and it's like.. i am OLD. but it's fine!! it's experience right? lmaooo
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:04 am

holy moly is this place alive? now it is 😈

i made my current sig like a month ago? i had a sudden urge while procrastinating and i thought i was going crazy... but i'm glad i made the most out of that urge, bc now i don't feel like coding another sig anymore LOL

@sky - is big bold coding seriously going out of style 😭😭 i based my sig around it - i still wanna experiment more with it too lol
    i'm no good at keeping up with coding styles, but it's funny when i "came back" to cs in the last couple years compared to when i was super active around '14-16. i remember '14-16 had a lot signatures with that specific cursive font and floral dingbats, but last time i checked, people really like using the solid blocks of colour (██), something more minimalist rather than decorative.
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Ghost Of You » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:47 am

caesou wrote:

i made my current sig like a month ago? i had a sudden urge while procrastinating and i thought i was going crazy... but i'm glad i made the most out of that urge, bc now i don't feel like coding another sig anymore LOL

@sky - is big bold coding seriously going out of style 😭😭 i based my sig around it - i still wanna experiment more with it too lol
    i'm no good at keeping up with coding styles, but it's funny when i "came back" to cs in the last couple years compared to when i was super active around '14-16. i remember '14-16 had a lot signatures with that specific cursive font and floral dingbats, but last time i checked, people really like using the solid blocks of colour (██), something more minimalist rather than decorative.

dude, your sig looks so good!! i love the style, sorta reminds me of how newspaper articles are layed out honestly :D
gotta be honest, the big blocky codes are my favourite type of way to code! i love how much effort goes into them honestly. definietly prefer those more than minimalistic codes if i'm honest.
new sig soon, just watched the crow! (loved it!)
-𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔
carrd - last.fm - tumblr
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐈'𝐌───────✦✦✦-
-─────────
The name's Kai!
∙ he/they ∙ adult ∙
I love ben 10, mlp,
one punch man and
all of the spiderman
animated shows! c:
bring me the horizon, mcr,
make them suffer, slipknot,
limp bizkit & black veil brides
𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎───❥❥❥
The Ghost Of You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky, » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:33 pm

caesou wrote:

Don't you worry. c: I am working on bringing it back haha. I am sad that I've had such a slow start to my shop. Sometimes I
    wonder if I'm letting people down since I'm getting back into it and I'm still not at the level I was... I don't know. I need to stop overthinking it. It has been super cool to catch up with some of the people I interacted with regularly when I was on in 2017-2019 c: I truly did miss the community. But now we are old and dusty. Hahaha. You're right about the minimalistic stuff. I definitely developed a lot of my style based on some of the older, more experienced coders. I like that style. I feel that it is easy to code and it flows really well. Especially in threads. In signatures though, I feel like too much bulk is just that... too much. Ya know what I mean? I think I am kind of somewhere in the middle of the big block style and minimalistic. It takes a lot more time to code, but I am usually super happy with the finished product. I am rambling.
sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me