Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Postby kittykore » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Pinnacle wrote:I'm looking for a crush/mate for this boy
he's like 23 and gay <3
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 am

@Pinnacle- GL finding someone for him!

Quick post, seeing art of my plumies!
https://toyhou.se/viixen/characters/folder:89110

Seeking
-single art
-couple art (lemme know if your willing to do couple and ill link their mates)
-full colored art
-sketches
-tradtional
-digitial
-icons
-basically any kind of art tbh

Payment
rares from here, 232 dA points

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark! » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Woahhh who's this ?? Henlo beloved community! I'm lov-ing now, but most will probably remember me as w o o f! I barely ever come-round on these sites anymore, but I've missed the beloved plume community so much lately- remembering how many christmas adopts I tried out for during the final season there earlier brought me to log back into this ole' dandy and come see how everything was going! I saw some people re-introducing their kiddos, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and show off my two babies!

Cricket "Cri" Jane Winchel • Single • Female Cri was my first kiddo I'd ever gotten! I tried out for a few over 100 different plumerians- around 170 something I wanna say? (I counted a lonnnggg time ago, but honestly have no idea what the tally was at this point!)
        • I was gifted cricket on July 6th, 2015 by Mythy! I've owned her since then!
        • Cricket was in the works to be revamped personality wise, so I actually lost all of her old development! For now, I just keep her as her peppy lil self! My Little adventurer! You can think of her as a self-proclaimed "Lovebug!"
        • Before the rule crackdown on powers, Cricket was in the progress of being revamped to fit Akala's story! She was a dreamwalking shaman that appointed and helped train Akala to be the "Gatekeeper!". These personalities still stand, in sorts, however none of which are powers, and are only within their world!

Akala Jude Cobaine • Single • Female Whoosh- Akala was probably the most work I've ever put into winning a plumerian! I fell in love with her the INSTANT I saw her and worked for the duration of the readopt to win her- every second I could! I was hosting a livestream doing some gift art via join.me when people started EXPLODING into my chat, and when I finally checked once an irl friend who tuned in mentioned it, they'd all been linking the readopt page! I'd won this baby girl!
        • I obtained Akala via a readopt hosted by Spiritwindy on December 12th, 2015!
        • Akala's backstory was written before the "Powers" crackdown in the plumerian TOS- so currently it's on hold! Her basis during the tryout was that akala served her life as the "gatekeeper to the door between heaven and hell" metaphorically! These personalities still stand, in sorts, however none of which are powers, and are only within their world!

@SpencerTheAWD: Hope you're able to find some commissions! Such cute plumerians you have !!
        @Pinncale: The colors on that boy are GORGEOUS! I hope he's able to find a mate that fits him!
        @Chaosin: Long time no see, holy heck! I'm glad to see you still around on CS- and under the same name no less! Yaoya is still the most aesthetic baby I think I've ever seen gah! I remember watching you stream art of toast a whilleeee back!
        @Smol kitten: I wish you luck outside of the character-collecting community! I hope Belier finds a wonderful home for christmas!

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowCharizard » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:37 am

Code: Select all
@lov-ing congrats on your two new plumes!
@spencertheawd good luck with finding art!
@pinnacle such a beautiful plumie! love the blue+red combo

x

vv▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ!)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════╗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
placeholder textxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
placeholder textxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
deviantARTYouTubexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
extra link herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╚═══════════════════╝xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxImage
vv▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
icon creditxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RainbowCharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:39 am

Replies
@RainbowCharizard- Good luck on finding new homes for those gorgeous children! Might enter one myself <3
@Lov-ing- Welcome back to the community! Cricket is such a precious plume!
@SpencerTheAWD- I hope you found the art you were looking for!
@pinnacle- I hope your beautiful boy found the mate he was looking for!

Well everybody, the holiday season is right around the corner and as a present for all of you I'm taking writing requests! Want a holiday story about your plume? No problem! Want a character having fun in the snow? I've got you! These will be delivered by Christmas Day and will be at least 500 words each. I'll take about six or so slots so be sure to get your requests in now! These are free of charge of course! Thank you so much to everyone who requests and I hope you have a very happy rest of your holiday season!

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moorray » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:28 am

@Pinnacle Hope you find your boy a mate!
@SpencerTheAWD Your Plumes are so pretty, I hope you are able to get some art of them!
@Lov-ing I remember your Plumerians! They're both amazing <3
@RainbowCharizard Im sure you'll find some great owners for your Plumes
@VanossGaming Ah, I may just take that offer if you're still taking

Im happy to announce that I now have my very own Plumerian
Here's Orpheus!

I'm looking for friends/enemies/whatever for him, so please PM me if you're interested!
By Cayvil on toyhouse

Ulysses|Moray
He/him, Marine Bio Major

Hiya, Im Ulysses!
I'm not too active on here
but i'll pop in occasionally ^^

Feel free to shoot me a message
or to send over a trade, just know
it may take a little to get back to
you.
Moorray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:33 pm

@Marrs - Congrats on your first plumerian! A huge cutie :0
@VanossGaming - Hope you got some good requests <3
@Pinnacle - Good luck finding a mate for your boy.

Hi guys! I'm Dimi, and I joined CS a while after plumerians closed, but they're super cute and I'm hoping to eventually get one to develop cx I'm glad to see some people are slowly becoming more active in the community again <3
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piqeon » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:06 am

@Marrs thats such a cute boi!
@dimi. aa i hope you find a plumie!

gosh i remember joining CS and just falling in love with this species! dgfsjg im sad that younger me decided to readopt my first (and only) plumie. i would love to get another plumie so if anyone has any plumies they are deciding to readopt then hit me up! <33
piqeonfemaleakward
hii im piqeon all my art on here is really old and crummy so dont look at it qwq!
im kinda akward and shy but i dont bite!

ImageImage
art by ~devon~
piqeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gouache » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 am

@Piqeon - I feel that ! I wish I joined the species sooner, best wishes on your search for a Plumie !
@dimi. - Hello !! The community is a little quieter these days, but welcome !
@Marrs - The markings on your Plumerian are beautiful, I love the name Orpheus. Really nice choice.
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Sif » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Hey everyone! It's been quite awhile, hasn't it? Life's been fun and busy, but I've recently started being able to spend more time on developing my characters, including Rikita and Fabel's kids. They both now have proper toyhou.ses, and I'll be working on getting more art of the two of them <3

Reintroductions seem to be a thing, so I figured I'd give it a shot. In the order that I got them~
Corbin
Corbin is a adventurer at heart. He's never been one to stay in the same place for too long. Instead of a house he has an RV that he takes around the country, and leaves behind whenever he's going across the seas. He's still the same mischievous kid at heart that he's always been, but he's calmed down some as he's aged. Now it mostly shows in his writing, and in the occasional prank on those he travels with. Corbin still likes to push, himself, others, boundaries, anything, and while he's gotten better about knowing when to stop. Being a role model to two young girls helped with that. He's Silvius and Melati's adoptive uncle, babysitting them, taking them on roadtrips during the summer and short hikes when he stops by during the school year. He writes about his travel and publishes personality filled guides to various locations, highlighting the smaller and less traveled routes, as well as advocating for respectful travel.

Ritika
Since she's had kids, Ritika hasn't chilled out one damn bit. She's not risking her life like when she was a kid, but she's still taking on jobs from all sorts and building death machines in her basement for fun. It's just now she's got two little minions to help her make giant fireballs in the driveway. She's certainly given Fabel and Corbin enough heart attacks, though no close calls. Ritika loves her kids, and she does make sure they're safe, she just refuses to put them in bubble wrap. Surprisingly though, she's the more strict mom, making sure the kids are being kind to each other and laying down the law when it comes to boundaries. Though she's also the most protective of the kids when it comes to other plumies. The school's PTA lives in fear of her after she overheard a parent make fun of Silvius for using sign language.

Melati
Melati is a teenage botanist! She takes after both of her mothers, with her love of planets coming from her Mama, and her... particular approach to botany coming from her mom. Rather then the traditional greenhouse, Melati is interested in projects like entirely automated farming, genetic modification of plants, and everything to do with modernizing the foundations of life. As long as it can't fun, it isn't safe from her and her lab.

While she tends to be fairly outgoing in general, she's not good at taking credit for her discoveries. Trouble she can deal with no problem, but compliments have her stammering. Not only that, but Melati has trouble saying no to helping others. This can lead to classmates taking advantage of her in group projects. Or just straight up copying her. It's easy to stand up for others, but she can't stand up for herself where it counts.

Silvius
Silvius takes after her mom in appearance, and her mama in personality. She tends to be quiet and reserved, though not quite shy. It's not that she can't interact with others, it's just that she doesn't want to. Sure, she loves her sister and her parents, she even has a few close friends that she likes spending time with, but overall she just doesn't like talking to other people. Silvius doesn't want to meet new classmates, she doesn't want to change her group, she doesn't want to talk to most of her teachers, in fact she'd really rather just vanish. That being said, she does like to observe others. In fact, she's thinking about a sociology or psychology career. If only it didn't require her to speak.

Both of Silvius's parents have found ways to work with their daughter's preference to not speak. Everyone in the family knows sign language, and Rikita in particular spends quite a bit of time talking to her youngest daughter digitally. Fabel and Silvius tend to communicate through quiet actions rather then signs or digital words. Silvius and Melaki tend to communicate by sign language or text, though often times Silvius just lets Melaki do the talking.

So those are my kids as they are now. Now, to bring back an old tradition, time for some questions with Sif!

[b]Let's start off easy, what's your plumie's name and favorite color?[/b]
[b]Now show off you're favorite piece of art of your plumie! Only one though![/b]
[b]How did you get your plumie? How long have you had them?[/b]
[b]Does your plumie have a theme song? If not, go pick one![/b]
[b]Where does your plumie live? Have they ever moved?[/b]
[b]How old is your plumie? Have you changed their age since you first got them?[/b]
[b]Has your plumie ever lost a friend? If so, why?[/b]
[b]If your plumie could have one item in the world back that they've lost at some point, what would it be?[/b]
[b]What's one thing your plumie remembers from their childhood? [/b]
[b]If suddenly confronted with a monster, what would your plumie do?[/b]
[b]What does your plumie do on a rainy day?[/b]
[b]If your plumie could travel anywhere, where would they go?[/b]
[b]What superpower would your plumie love to have? What power do you think they'd actually get?[/b]
[b]If you were to write your plumie into any media (book, tv show, movie, podcast, etc), what would you put them in?[/b]
[b]If you could, would you bring your plumie into real life? How do you think they'd react to meeting you?[/b]
[b]Last one, this time for the owner as it's an old favorite; If you could steal any one plumie, which one would you steal and why?[/b]

@Marrs - Congrats on winning that kid! They're adorable!
(art credits, in order: Wragon, Charchar2, Kissing, sl1med0g
ImageImageImage

Always open to art trades
Lady Sif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me