Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:12 pm

@Softballpup12 goodluck with growths!
@zshimmer88 Gratz on him! beautiful!
@Boodles welcome

Im giving away two kals I haven't found a trade for. More to come in the future. Feel free to message me with a new name and I will raffle everyone. Title with kalon name or you'll be ignored. Will stream results in like... 15 hours.
Erasmus

Giovanna
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hey fc~

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:41 pm

@trivium Loralei has such an amazing design and I love that horn <33 I wish you luck in getting relationships for her!
@ThatPinkThing She's so pretty :3 Gl getting growth offers!
@aporia. Your growths are stunning <3 And I love your kals omg
@Aspynn Gl getting relationship offers for her! Ahh I love black and gold designs~
@leyendecker Gl getting approvals for him! And I can't wait to Fabien's growth, that hair is too stunning
@Akemi-chan I've seen your growths around, they're always so good <333
@boodles Welcome! Gl getting kalons <3 I'm not the most knowledgeable about the species so I don't think I'm best suited for telling you anything, but idk if you have questions hmu, my inbox is always open~ Also one of the rules of this fanclub thread is that you reply to at least three people before you! So please keep that in mind next time!
@zshimmer88 I love that transparent glowy tail oml can I steal him XD Alucard and Kyron seems to suit him, in my opinion!@Softballpup12 Gl getting growth comissions! I really like the way you lined edits ouo
@HellyBoo That's so generous of you to give them away! I hope they find new homes soon~

ImageImageImageImage

Lol these things again XD
Short post, I'm supposed to be 'working' haha
They're now up for use in a P2U format! The psd file would have the above examples: the normal body and three tails: round, straight, and a guide 'tail' for longer tails. It also has lines (right-most example) for use if you want to know where the legs are or if you want a lined version~
It's 100 points or 19C$!

Just post something about it at my shop here :3

I don't know anything about selling bases so if you've sold a base before please teach me XD

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:47 am

@FluffyBirdie Those are so coool!!!! Good luck!
@HellyBoo good luck with the raffle!
@Softballpup12 I love the shading you did on that kal! Good luck finding growths to do!
@zshimmer88 AAAAAHHHHHHHHH pretty kalon! Congrational!!!!! They look absolutely fantastic!

After much thought and two weeks??? of brainstorming and devoloping their bio (I keep getting lazy to put it here but I have it in notes!) I'm opening Isolde up for an OOC breeding. Just pm me with the title "OOC BREEDING " and I'll message you as soon as I can!
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:11 am

come join my kalon readoption here!
@fluffiebirdie cool!
@hellyboo i might! those are cute!
@softballpup good luck!
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:16 am

i was finally able to send in a trade for a one rare unlimited under myo! i'm looking for someone to make it for me!!
    i have a blue rose, but i'd most likely only give that as payment if you made my rare and my common myos, or did two common growths for me with the rare myo. pm me if you're interested!

@cassafrass ; what a cute kal! i hope you find a good new owner for them!<3
    @Lyrics ; the ideas that i have for one of my myos would work perfectly with that.. i wish i had him done already to breed ;w;
    @FluffyBirdie ; those are so cute! good luck selling!
    @HellyBoo ; they're so cute!! i'm definitely entering for giovanna!

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:58 am

Hello everyone ! I hope you're all having a good day/night <3 It has been some weeks since I last posted here (College was kicking me so hard hnng) and I missed reading all these posts !!!

.Hmm, First, I have a Custom Boy that needs to be approved Right here ! I don't know if the mods didn't see him ;-;
It's my first time doing Myos for myself/for my GF and I really liked doing those !

.I'd like some help as well. I started drawing again after a long time with no inspiration/ a hell of a art block and I'd like to hear you guys opinions about them? Should I sell them for DA points or they're not worth? You can see all my actual drawings here !

.Lastly, my GF got luck enough to get some good pets and got myos for her, I'll be doing them and I'm really happy that she finally got a way to win/own some Kals <3

@ Lyrics Omg ;A; If I had a fitting design for this gorgeous Kal I'd certainly try ;A;
@HellyBoo Trying for Giovanna ! Thank you so much for the chance <3
@ FluffyBirdie Will def try to get some c$ so I can snag one, watch me lol
@cassafrass I WILL TRY, hopefully I'll have some time !!!
@naomi ! I'd love to try doing them for you, but I still don't have faith in my drawing skills in that case ;3; I hope you find really good artists ( there's a lot of those here omg you guys) to make your myos <3
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:44 am

i. replies - pg. 877 & pg. 888
    @leyendecker - thank you for letting me grow your little kit for you! : ' ) it was a ton of fun and i am really glad that you like it! i look forward to working with you again in the future!

@Akemi-chan - it's so lovely to see you! i hope your batches go well, i know that they sometimes can be a bit of a pain but good luck with everything you've got going on your plate. i'll have to snag a slot if i can ; )

@boodles - Welcome to the Kalon Fanclub! : ) We're super excited to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay! I know if can be overwhelming at first and getting a Kalon certainly isn't easy but I wish you tons of luck in doing so!

@zshimmer88 - WOW!! high noon always does BEAUTIFUL jobs with the kalons she's given,,, i'm super jealous you were able to get such a lovely looking kal! congrats on getting them again!

@Softballpup12 - good luck on getting growths! they can be a bit difficult sometimes but i'm sure you can do it! i'm sure if you offered some growths for free for a bit to expand your examples, it could help get your foot in the door.

@HellyBoo - How kind of you to give away some Kalons! I hope the giving away went well and the people are happy with their new children.

@FluffyBirdie - I'm green with envy on how well you animated those little pixels! They look absolutely fantastic!! Keep up the wonderful work and I'm certain you'll go far!

@Lyrics - Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I wish you so much luck finding an OOC breeding you like and my, again, that kal is beautiful...

@cassafrass - How kind of you to host a readoption, I do hope everything goes well.

@naomi ! - I look forward to working with you! : )

@lumy - I wish you endless amounts of luck with that approval, he sure is lovely and i'm sure he's found a loving and forever home with you! I absolutely adore his shine and i think you did a wonderful job!

ii. kalon customs & growths
    since i'm terribly forgetful, i've decided to start a thread in where i can raffle off slots! every 10 entries is 1 custom and/or 1 growth slot! these will not be free, and you must be willing to have payment before i can accept yours otherwise i will be forced to re-roll for someone else : ' )

it's hopefully very straight forward! you must post 1 form per entry, that means if you want three ( 3 ) customs done, you must post three ( 3 ) different forums! you cannot smash them into one! You may order once every week giving you a chance every time i raffle.

the raffle will be closing on the 5th of Feburary, and I will be doing them as needed until the next raffle which will begin on January 6th. if you choose to pay with USD, you may will enter with 2 tickets rather than one!

every 10 entries = 1 growth/1 custom slot

whew! thanks for sticking with me and my LONG post! : ' )
Last edited by _silentsiren_ on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:10 am

Image small thing, small replies Image
first. Looking to trade the three kalons below, either separately or together. I am off cool-down, but you don't need to be, I would, however, prefer not to wait anything longer than a month for a trade!
Kalons for Trade + Toyhouse links

second. Looking for an ooc/ic breeding with my boy Sunreaver! I can provide a kit selector if I get first pick.

Page 878
@lumy - Your custom boy is absolutely marvelous! Can I say I enjoy both the color and length of the hair, as well as how well it was drawn, it just naturally flows and I adore it! nektar should be open to approvals, I think, so shoot them a PM if you need too! Never be afraid of that kind of stuff!
@_silentsiren_ - what a very lovely thing to do! I'm glad you're doing something nice for the community, especially since there are a lot of us not capable of growing/myos or paying for them-- myself included, rips!
naomi ! - I'm excited to see you entering the community!! Wishing you the best of luck when it comes to making an myo, and I'd love to see them whenever you get the chance to post next! I bet they'll be a darling!
@cassafrass - How kind of you to host a readoption !! Wishing you the best with entries + rolls!
Last edited by jianwai on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:54 pm

@hanzo- Good luck with trading as well !
@_silentsiren_- Oooh I'll be posting soon good luck!
@lumy- Ooh I'd love to commission you omg

I'm trading these three kals, I'm trying to get an unlimited rare myo for all three <3
https://toyhou.se/1270620.dodie
https://toyhou.se/1525728.lowkey
https://toyhou.se/1533869.sam
I can trade feb 29th!
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Kydashing » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi there!

I have also been looking for quite some time for a normal rp involving her if anyone is open to it (or any of my kids)

Also have commissions available here :)
(Art of kalon above owned by AdroitScatterbrain on DA, only here as an example of my most recent work!)

Code: Select all
@Jack I wish you the best of luck finding the offer your looking for!
@hanzo. The blue kid is my fav i like the simplicity~ I wish you the best of luck getting the breeding/relations etc you are in need of~
@_silentsiren_ Thats really neat, i hope theres alot of entries for it. Though it looks like the raffle is over way after this date today.
@lumy That first kid your trying to get approved is awesome, i hope they approve it soon!
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me