★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Postby .galaxy. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 pm

okay guys ya boi needs help - i'm applying for a discord rp made by some of my friends [the tumblr is seaclans.tumblr.com if you wanna check it out] and i'm highkey unsure of what to apply with, specifically in terms of name and appearance.

fenneltuft or sandstep, first off. sandstep was a name i had picked out for a while, but fenneltuft popped into my mind and now i'm unsure.

then: this, this, this, this, or this?

god i'm a mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:17 pm

dinolil1 wrote:I was thinking about maybe creating a storyline for all the clans of some sort, like a giant RP thread separate to this (but linked, regardless) so that while waiting for replies from the mods we can be kept occupied by exploring the other clans and following a prophecy?

I think Fenneltuft is a unique name that could be used to describe a cat with 'tufts' of fur.
I also like the first cat and the third and Fifth cat.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:33 pm

I think Fenneltuft is a good name :) I think that name fits the second cat
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby MockSun » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:47 am

voidgear. wrote:
      I'm already allied with Reed, Jinx, Flurry, and BlossomClan! I wouldn't mind more allies. :0

also here's the original description for pineclan that i should rlly rewrite one day bc im not so sure they fit what i had first planned out in case anyone wants to read it and thinks if our clans would be able to live around the same area

"As the name implies, PineClan is nestled comfortably within the depths of a pine forest. They are a mature bunch with a very steely mindset due to moons of hardship even since their founding, they specialize in stalking and usually hunt at night. A typical PineClan cat has a slender build and dark-colored coats to blend in with their surroundings easily."

I know that feeling, CoveClan isn't at all what I had planned out in the beginning. Their cats were mostly supposed to be open and a little too trusting, which... fits some characters, but by no means the majority of the clan. Now it's just home to drama over the clan's first death, Heatherstar and Eveningstorm's epic romance, Snowstorm's crisis of faith and Bramblepaw's eventual turn to evil. The only saving grace is that everyone turns out alright in the end.

But anyhow, maybe our clans could ally next Gathering? CoveClan's also allied with FlurryClan, so they might be able to build off of having a mutual ally.
MockSun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:24 am

Katrione wrote:
Simonpet wrote:Are we allowed to quote our posts if a day or more has gone by and our mod hasn't replied?

You can only quote your last post if the mod posts his/her replies and accidentally skipped over yours. The thread gets really messy when people keep quoting their post after only a few hours or a day or two and it kind of gets annoying.

That makes sense. If that happens, would we change the number of days until our next Moonpool visit?

voidgear. wrote:
      I'm already allied with Reed, Jinx, Flurry, and BlossomClan! I wouldn't mind more allies. :0

also here's the original description for pineclan that i should rlly rewrite one day bc im not so sure they fit what i had first planned out in case anyone wants to read it and thinks if our clans would be able to live around the same area

"As the name implies, PineClan is nestled comfortably within the depths of a pine forest. They are a mature bunch with a very steely mindset due to moons of hardship even since their founding, they specialize in stalking and usually hunt at night. A typical PineClan cat has a slender build and dark-colored coats to blend in with their surroundings easily."

CherryClan currently has no border Clans and also lives in a large forest with several streams flowing through it (AKA South Lake Tahoe).
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:46 am

Simonpet wrote:
Katrione wrote:
Simonpet wrote:Are we allowed to quote our posts if a day or more has gone by and our mod hasn't replied?

You can only quote your last post if the mod posts his/her replies and accidentally skipped over yours. The thread gets really messy when people keep quoting their post after only a few hours or a day or two and it kind of gets annoying.

That makes sense. If that happens, would we change the number of days until our next Moonpool visit?

Yeah, you can if you want. You don't age up your cats though
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:41 am

.galaxy. wrote:okay guys ya boi needs help - i'm applying for a discord rp made by some of my friends [the tumblr is seaclans.tumblr.com if you wanna check it out] and i'm highkey unsure of what to apply with, specifically in terms of name and appearance.

fenneltuft or sandstep, first off. sandstep was a name i had picked out for a while, but fenneltuft popped into my mind and now i'm unsure.

then: this, this, this, this, or this?

god i'm a mess

i like fenneltuft and the second + fourth cats. :0

MockSun wrote:I know that feeling, CoveClan isn't at all what I had planned out in the beginning. Their cats were mostly supposed to be open and a little too trusting, which... fits some characters, but by no means the majority of the clan. Now it's just home to drama over the clan's first death, Heatherstar and Eveningstorm's epic romance, Snowstorm's crisis of faith and Bramblepaw's eventual turn to evil. The only saving grace is that everyone turns out alright in the end.

But anyhow, maybe our clans could ally next Gathering? CoveClan's also allied with FlurryClan, so they might be able to build off of having a mutual ally.

yeah, pine wasn't going to be extremely kind and trusting to others and i think as a whole were gonna be extremely loyal to the warrior code - but now the medicine cat has two kids and i got of a bunch of forbidden romances planned out. xD;; (i'll just get away with it and say theyre still learning abt clan codes and such ??)

Simonpet wrote:CherryClan currently has no border Clans and also lives in a large forest with several streams flowing through it (AKA South Lake Tahoe).

!!! pine has one big stream running through it which leads to their more water-faring allies, reedclan. maybe that same stream connects to cherry too somehow ??? :0 (btw, do you write that lake tahoe blog? because its one of the few wc blogs i frequent haha)
      --------------------
      unrelated to the replies above but im pretty sure this was the first place i used to rp and i found this lil thing.. ive been writing warriors for about four years now x__x;

some dead rp response wrote:"Snowwhisker walks out of the Warriors' den, yawning. "Well, that was a good nap." He mumbles to himself. He stretches one limb at a time in attempt to wake himself up."
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:43 am

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

more rose x lizard on the way owob

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:45 am

Nyeh Heh Heh!! wrote:SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

more rose x lizard on the way owob

yES ! just gotta wait until my clan gets a response |D
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:16 am

I think TroutClan is doing pretty well with avoiding conflict with other Clans, which was one of their main traits.
I like Fenneltuft for the second picture!
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x