Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby chanhee. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:14 am

@ néktar » ahh i love your coding;; i change my signature too much, though, i realize, so i wouldn't want to waste your time coding something I wouldn't use more than a couple weeks ;o; I can't wait to see what all you do!

@ Uielka » max is!!!!! precious! i love him so much- good luck finding friends for him (those accent colours kill me)

@ TheEpicElephant » james is cute, i love the purple vine/arrows? idk but they're cute. good luck finding a growth!

@ S-S-Sweets » ahh panthea is really cute! i love her hair + she's,,, v relatable (nice theme songs btw, I love perfectionist complex!!)

@ aporia. » im gonna die for her tbh- alyona's hella rad + looks p punk <3 your other kals are cute, too, i still adore sakura and would die for her

@ Vannillamelon » oof that's a dream kid right there, i would,,, die for her as well. i love her simple colour scheme, and the personality you have her is really nice as well!! also good luck with your myo! i can't wait to see the finished result <3

@ *stars* » aah, good luck trading adella! i love her colours, and i would offer, but i don't see myself doing anything with her ;o; and good luck finding relationships for bree! she's a cutie!!!

@ La Volpe » !!! hollis is really cute!! i love her family line tbh- congrats on her <3 good luck finding relationships! i bet you'll have lots of offers <3

@ Jack » OOF look at all those cuties!!! (MIKA AND BATES'S KIDS IM D Y I N G) Congrats on all of them and good luck finding growths- I can't wait to see,,, all of these babes developed more tbh <3 ur kids kill me jack

@ dtsuga » o snap!!! that edgy kid is so pretty, I love the pinks honestly. a bit bright for my taste, but hey, i'm glad you love them! i can't wait to see what u get down for him!! <3

Looking for relationships for my girl? and trades for these kids!!
Last edited by chanhee. on Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:18 am

hello all! i've got a few announcement things to make<3

the lovely Schnuffel Bunny grew my precious draven for me and look how handsome he is!

also, the lovelyhigh noon made me my standard myo, whom i added a common tail edit to<3
    this is cato aquila, whose the high military commander of a mythical country in a fantasy world i am creating! if you're curious to read about it, so far what i have written is here

finally i'm looking for trade offers on jasper; i connected to him when i won him, clearly, but have found myself waning as of lately.

@killua; good luck finding someone to make your myo!
    @dtsuga congrats on your first myo he is gorgeous!
    @jack congrats on your new kalons! zilo's growth is stunning!
    @La Volpe good luck finding relations for your kal and welcome to the community!
    @*stars* adella is beautiful i hope you get a good trade for her
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:39 am

Streaming : https://join.me/I_NEED_HALP https://join.me/I_NEED_HALP https://join.me/I_NEED_HALP

Code: Select all
@Broken: Schnuffle's kalons are so beautifully drawn oml... I love draven!
@Killua: Once I finish my example, I'll hyu.
@Dtsuga: You're one of the nicest people in kalons... and there are some pretty nice people here pshhhh! An Unlim Rare MYO Raffle?
 Well, this is one of the firsts! :)
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:19 am

Individuality wrote:
I’m hosting a partner competition for two Kalons I sadly cannot connect to anymore.
Simon and Mavi - Kalon Re-Adoption!
information you need is most likely there!

huzza I’m back after my three-hour power nap and I feel refreshed.
First off, I’m taking breeding offers on almost all my kals except Agnes.
This will be the last time advertising it before I make my final decision.
That’s about it!

@Softballpup12 - best of luck with the stream!
@broken* - aaaaa your kalons are gorgeous! Best of luck with trade offers on jasper!
@killua; - best of luck with relationships and trades!!
@dtsuga - aaaaaAA I love that kal with all my heart! I’m going to pm you if he fits in any of my worlds!
@Jack - I love your new kalons! Best of luck with trades!
@La Volpe - wow that kal is gorgeous! Congratulations on her/your first kal!
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:27 am

Hello!
I'm streaming a growth, would anyone like to join?
It's kind of my first time streaming, so I hope it goes fine.

I have never felt so pressured or unhappy about the speed at which I draw, probabaly never again.
https://join.me/127-955-472

Replies:
@Softballpup12 - I came too late to see your stream...
@broken* - Draven and Cato are lovely! Good luck with trades.
@killua; - I might send you a PM for relationships later. In the meantime, good luck trading your kals!
@dtsuga - That kalon's just gorgeous oml
@Jack - You have quite nice kalons. I especially like Vincent and Zilo's designs!
@La Volpe - Congrats on getting your first kalon!
@*stars* - Good luck finding trades and relationships!
Last edited by Cinnamon Heart on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:01 am

replies wrote:@ Vanillamelon: congrats on your first kal, she's adorable! i like the story you have for her so far, it's lovely. good luck finding her friends/a mate btw. also, can't wait to see the myo you make, make sure to show us ! hope you have a good day, too.
    @ *stars*: oh no, i hope you get better soon! having the flu must suck, especially with how bad it is this year. hope you get an offer for adella you like, and good luck finding bree a mate and some friends! that reminds me i have to reply to your pm oops i'm sorry i'm such a forgetful person,,
    @ La Volpe: congrats on getting your first kal! hollis is really pretty, i love her color scheme. hope you find a suitable mate for her soon
    @ Jack: congrats on being ungrounded!! that must've sucked,, also that's a lot of new faces! congrats on them all. best of luck getting growths for your babies, hope you find someone soon
    @ dtsuga: congrats on getting your first kal ! he's really pretty, love the colors on him as well as his design and fluffiness. hope you can find some suitable friendships and possibly a mate for him !
    @ killua;: hope you can find a good mate for your girlie and get a trade offer you like! might have to pm you about trading hmm,,
    @ broken*: ooo that growth of draven looks lovely! he's so cute. your myo is also adorable hnng,, also good luck getting trading offers on jasper, they'e a lil cutie too!!
    @ Softballpup12: hope your stream is going well/went well !
    @ Individuality: naps are the best, bout to take one myself haha. best of luck finding a breeding offer you like btw !
    @ Sweet Cinnamon: oh another stream! hope all is well or did go well for ya

hello all, just here for a few things.

looking to possibly trade these kals: x, x & x. you may offer on my other kals but it'll be harder to get them. not really looking for anything specifically but an uncommon myo for the third kal would be an auto.

second, looking to possibly have an ooc breeding with one of these kals?:
    zaria, roman.

third, looking for growths of these kiddos:
    hiroaki, camila.

lastly, looking for relationships for these kals. do not pm me if you plan to ghost on me. edits don't matter to me, either. thanks.
    reksann
    about wrote:looking for friends & a mate. bisexual but prefers females. set in modern au. seventeen in the specific au i have her in but can be changed. a rebel teen who has been in & out of foster homes, never stays in one home for too long. hides her depression & struggling through partying & lashing out. really just needs someone to sit down & listen to her. very sweet & compassionate but has a tough exterior.

quianna, "q"
    about wrote:looking for friends & a mate. bisexual but prefers females. set in modern au but could easily be set in some other time period. age is around 25-27. has been in a gang with her mother since birth and hunts down mafia workers. protective of her brother, kirin, and her sister, boreas. has a very rough exterior but once you get to know her she's bubbly & quite the fun person to be around. really needs someone who can just be there for her & tell her everything is alright; since she's so use to doing that with her siblings.

camila
    about wrote:looking for friends & childhood crush. pansexual but likes more feminine people. age is 14. set in a medieval type time period. maybe a runaway princess who moved to a different village to become a knight in training?? very optimistic but also kinda sadistic?? so like she'll be nice to you just to use you for something lol. needs someone who can keep up with her & maybe chill her out a bit.

hiroaki
    about wrote:looking for friends & childhood crush. bisexual but prefers males. set in modern au but could also accommodate to a medieval au. age is 16-17. nervous, shy & always on edge. extreme anxiety & depression. feels he's not loved by anybody & just wants someone to care about him.

so yeah if you're interested in any of this don't be scared to pm me
Last edited by petrify on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:21 am

Messing with coding- I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with it, but I'll stick with it for now <3

ImagexxxImagex
Page 868!
@ignominyy A cupkit up for trade- I'm swamped in cooldown though, and I've got plans for my MYOs ahh. But good luck finding trades, breedings, growths and relationships for all your babs! Oof that's a lot;;

@Sweet Cinnamon Ooh, have fun on your first stream <3 I sadly don't have the time to pop in and watch but I hope it and the growth go well!

@Individuality Simon and Mavi are both such cuties, I'm sorry you lost connection </3 I hope the competition goes well and you find them both great homes! Plus good luck on your breeding search, I would offer but I'm not looking currently :)

@Softballpup12 I hope the stream is going / went well and you guys enjoyed it! I hope whatever you're working on turns out great <3

@broken* Congratulations on getting your boy all grown up, he is indeed a stunner <3 And fantasy worlds are super fun to develop- all my kalons are in one, hah- so I'll make sure to check your one out! Good luck trading your kiddo Jasper as well <3

@killua; Good luck searching for relationships and trades! Laney / Kidd is absolutely precious - I hope you find her tons of acquaintances <3

@dtsuga Many congrats on your first kalon! The colours are super gorgeous, and I love that feather-wing shine <3 And the raffle is really nice of you- you're going to make someone very happy :)

@Jack I love Sam's pastel rainbow, but I've got nothing to trade oops. I'm sure you'll find something you like soon <3 Plus congrats on all those new beautiful babes!

Page 867!
@La Volpe Heck, Hollis' design is really cool - congratulations on your first kalon! <3 The colours are so simple and yet so pretty!

@*stars* Ah, it's sad that you can't connect to Adella </3 Her colours are great though, I'm sure you'll find trades! And good luck on relationships for Bree + Reagan <3 Also- Bree's jacket is A+ honestly, I love it!

@Vannillamelon So many people with their first kalons, it's amazing <3 Congratulations! Aoife is a really unique name and her personality sounds precioussss <3

@aporia. Ooh, congrats on your new kiddo! Her colours really do fit a punk-rock kid :) I might shoot you a PM for relationships for your medieval kals, as well <3

@S-S-Sweets I really like Panthea's personality <3 All my kiddos are in a medieval fantasy AU, so I may send you a PM and see if she's okay in there! She's gorgeous, I'm sure you'll get tons of relationships for her :)

@TheEpicElephant Oooh, edgy purple child - he's going to look great grown up! I hope you find the perfect artist for him <3

@Uielka Ah, congrats on your first kalon! I remember seeing that competition- I went and took a look at your entry and ohmygod,,,,,, I can't wait to see Max around some more, he's super cute <3

@néktar Honestly your coding is amazing :0 It's really pleasing to look at! I would order but I have to save up for my MYOs and art OOPS. I hope you get tons of orders though!

@rainbow noivern So many beautiful kiddos, I'll be taking them all ok thanks bye <3 But seriously, the concepts you have for them + the universe sounds so cool! That first animation looks really smooth as well ahh, good luck on drawing up that comic!

@NightFlame22 Congrats on those two adorable new kits! Also, I gotta say- an Undertale kalon?? Yes please hands-down best idea I have ever heard <3 I will definitely be stalking for that kiddo >:D

Page 866 !

@Silver Pandorica I know that feeling, life can really get busy sometimes <3 Focus on yourself first! And good luck searching for breedings + trades + growths, you've got some really pretty kids there- I'm sure you'll have no problem :)

@avior. Back from the dead heck yeah! Those two girls look so soft n fluffy, I want to hug them <3 Their colours are so calming plus their personalities fit super well- congrats on them!

@Softballpup12 Ayy that slot went fast indeed- it's nice of you to do it for free <3

@person

@person

@person

@person

───────────★────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

⭑★ Art ! ★⭑

To help me get back into drawing, I'm going to be offering chibi headshots like this -->
They will be FREE!
I'm still figuring out blending so I'd appreciate less complex kalons design-wise, and I'm okay with most edits. I may experiment with the eyes and thicker lines as well! PM me with a kalon ref -you're free to order multiple, but I may only do one! Unlimited slots for now, I'll cross this out when I have enough requests <3

(example of my kiddo Nisha)

Thanks guys! I have gotten back to some of you, and if I have time I'll do the rest as well <3

───────────★────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

⭑★ Seeking Re-line ! ★⭑

Now that I've saved up some C$, I'm searching for a re-line of my kiddo Astrid! (I have gotten permission from Karmel!) The design will not be changed at all- you'd only have to re-do the lines and color as fit. I will also be adding a common hair edit to her <3

I have 100+ C$ to pay with, as well as rare pets (here!) and a few points. I may be a little picky, sorry!

Thank you to anyone that PMs <3
(To those people I PMed, I am still interested in getting my MYOs made, but this girl is first priority!)

Last edited by skywishes01 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:39 am

@skywishes01
Very kind of you to offer free art! I love your style! Also good luck with the relining of the Kalon! <3
@ignominyy
That second Kal for trade is quite lovely! Such a plethora of lovely beans, I hope you can find them the best relationships and growths!
@Sweet Cinnamon
I hope the stream went well! Sorry to see it didn't go too well! ;o;
@Individuality
Good luck with your readopt! I hope you can find a good owner for your lovely duo. Also, best of luck with the breeding offers!

Taking trade offers on these three Kalons! I'll look at any offers really, but my goal is a Legendary MYO! ^^ Don't let that deter you from offering, I'll consider other MYOs and pre-made Kalons!

Time is almost up on my Kalon Readopt! Enter while you still can, as I'd rather not extend it!
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kfc (lol)

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:53 am

chat:
    hello everyone! i hope you're all having a wonderful day/night and an amazing weekend.

introductions:
    anyways, i have some introductions to make!
    i've gotten disconnected to a few other wakefield kals i have, but these new babes definitely have my heart <3

i'm looking for some relationships for them and some help developing them more!
    they're fairly open towards development, so any modern au's will work.
    you can click them for more information!

first up is charlie wakefield! he's the shy and skittish older brother, mainly only speaking in squeaks or stutters.
    and the second one is luka! he's the gentle and gracious younger brother -- very flirty, but caring towards his brother.

ImageImage

interest check:
    i'm thinking about putting noelani up for readoption! nobody's been interested in trading for her, so i'm going to give her away.
    please do not pm me about this, only reply back on this thread if you're interested
    -- i'll make an official readoption thread for her if enough people are interested!

commissions:
    i've also opened up commissions on deviantart!
    i haven't found much use for cs pets, so i'm planning on only doing commissions for da points or the equivalent amount in c$.
    i still haven't set up a good price amount for chicken dollars, oops. you can check out my commissions here!

replies:
    @checkinder good luck with finding trade offers for your kalons!
    @skywishes01 your coding is so wonderful and pretty!
    @ignominyy good luck with finding trade offers!
    @sweet cinnamon hope you had fun on your stream!
    @individuality good luck with your readoption!
    @softballpup12 have fun with your stream!
    @broken* oh my gosh, i love draven's piercings :o
    @killua; good luck with finding relationships!
    @dtsuga oh my gosh, i love the tear markings on him :o
    @jack good luck with trading sam! i love him <3

melody -- using this to find my posts
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:11 pm

bailey rambles a little

So hey guys! It's been a little while since I last posted! I've been going through a lot recently but I'm happy to report that I'm starting to feel better and I'm excited to get back into the swing of things! I'm officially done with finals until the end of the next semester, so the stress load has dropped tremendously. I'm feeling pretty good c:

introductions

So BuzzyLee is a literal saint and gifted me one of my dream babies!!

Drew - Genderfluid - Aspiring engineer/spaceship pilot

Drew is a big dreamer, always looking for the best in things. Head in the clouds, they often overlook small details and end up in a bit of a predicament. Despite their distracted appearance, they're smart and levelheaded, easygoing and chill. They hope to one day pilot a spaceship or become an engineer, often daydreaming about the many adventures they hope to someday have. They're a generally shy kal, usually prefers being alone with a good book, though once they get to know someone, they get clingy and grow very attached.

art

A few commissions from weegeestar5 just came in!! I'm so excited!

Ambriel

Mozart

Cassidy

trades/breedings

Not currently open for offers, though I just got a breeding accepted so be ready for an intro post in a bit once I get my kitto!! <3

growths

Searching for growths of these kids: Drew, Adlai, Pluto

replies

@SilentMelody - Good luck getting relationships, hmu if you're interested in relationships with my Drew baby! Also, that kal is a personal favorite of mine so I would absolutely enter a readopt!
@Checkinder - Good luck trading! I'm smitten with that legendary bab, I hope you get some good offers <3
@skywishes01 - Ohh, that coding looks great! And that's so kind of you, your style is adorable!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes