Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Lillybear » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:20 am

I'm looking for a kit picker item! I have rare edit items to offer including a rare horn edit item!

I also have plenty of edit items from the event, so if you have a kit picker item up for trade and are interested please message me, thank you!

It's for a special breeding of one of my favorite Kalon couples...
    Art by Schnuffel Bunny! (Dagfinn owned by G1 Sunstreaker!)

@Lyrics, good luck finding trade offers for that pretty Kalon!
    @Blue Android, congratulations on all of your beautiful Kalons! I'm in love with Tea. <3
    @Pandora's Box, good luck finding trade offers on your Kalons! Felicia's gorgeous!
    @shibeboi and @sapphirelion, good luck with your kit readoptions! They're both super cute!
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:16 am

katzuvo wrote:
short post because I'm on mobile with limited data, oof

I am holding an uncommon Myo contest!
the prize is 1 common myo + 1 glow edit + 100C$
click here to learn more

Reposting

@Lyrics - Wow that Kit is absolutely gorgeous! I'd offer to trade but I have nothing open, and honestly I think I have enough dark colored green children rip
@Nikolina - That growth looks really great! I love the hair! <3
@Lillybear - Good luck on the item trades! Also omg that art?? I love it

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•••

Postby heartleafed » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:08 am

ii. replies
        @katzuvo; ah i hope your contest is fun!
        @lillybear; your art is so cute??? best of luck getting your item too!
        @nikolina; good luck getting that approval

ii. ooc
        change of plans, i'm wanting to breed maël now
        design is all that matters!
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazzyTheLapis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 am

BubbleCat wrote:@iceypopCS: Jericho is such a beautiful Kal, I hope you enjoy him!
@dimi.: The Kalon community welcomes you! Have fun!
@Master Of Spaz: Good luck trading!

I need somebody to do a proof of approval for my Kalon, Xenowave. I also need a picture of the approval, if that's ok? :3

Here's his picture: https://orig00.deviantart.net/70fd/f/2018/057/4/a/_kalon__xeno_by_bubblecatcreations-dc4dazj.png

I really need someone to approve him and get his picture! Thanks! : )

@leo valdez: I hope you get a Kalon soon! <3
@siennacereal: Bridgitte is soo pretty!
@Blue Android: AHHH Tea is soo pretty I might die! ^u^
Last edited by LazzyTheLapis on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
LazzyTheLapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WanSham » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:33 am

@leyendecker: Ay that’s a really pretty kal <33 I love the really gentle colors and lines! Good luck finding an OOC breeding!
@katzuzo: oH I hope the contest goes smoothly ❤️
@lillybear: oHH YESS that ship makes my heart go bOOM👌👌👌 good luck finding a kit picker for the breeding!
@Nikolina: that haIR 👌👌 good luck getting approval!

90 pages in and I haven’t marked this oops
uHhhhHH I’m looking for trades on all of my kalons: https://sta.sh/269s7hrnz2y?edit=1
ALSO
Send me your kalon WITH one of mine and I’ll see if I can doodle them doing something together idk ❤️
Some of them have a small personality blurb!
Here’s an example of my art ❤️ https://wansham.deviantart.com/
Please make sure to send the request with one of mine!
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:55 am

hey there fanclub, it's me, ya boi

i'm exhausted, sick, and probably going to take break for a bit - i suppose i should introduce the newest kit i got- still don't have a name for them and i'm kind of in a bleh place so idk if i can connect with them. i'll honestly look at anything, if i don't find something i like i'll most likely put them up for readoption.

This is the kit, they're a one leg MYO and I have absolutely no information for them whatsoever.

I'd prefer another leg myo but honestly I'll look at uncommons, rares, and MYOs I really don't want anything below a common myo should you offer it - I'm more than willing to do a mixture of MYOs and kalons, just shoot me a pm and we can talk about it.

I'm really more about design than edits. I really need more soft colored kals in my life : ' )

the kit will be re-homed! : )

@WanSham - heya! i hope you find some good offers!! those are some really pretty kals and honestly i would offer if i wasn't intimated of asking for a kal that you love orz. / I also think it's really sweet that you're doing that for people!! I would love to get some art from you so I might pm you sometime in the near future ; )

@BubbleCat - Hey there pal! Goodluck finding approval on that Kalon! The person did a real lovely job on it and I really hope you enjoy them for the rest of their days!!

@leyendecker - : 0 !! maël is so CUTE!! I absolutely adore their design ; v ; i wish you so much luck in finding a breeding that works perfectly for you! there's lots of lovely kals out there so i know it won't be difficult! i can't wait to see the kits!
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 am

-- ADDING EDITS? --
I'm looking to get some edits added to Aiyana, Zara, Kiowa and Jack! Please PM me if you're able to add edits!

-- RELATIONSHIPS --
I'm looking for relationships for all of my kalons! Both friendships and breedings (OOC or IC).
I have a Rare Autopass Item which I can use
My kalons are here

-- TRADING --
I'm looking to trade my Weight, Tooth and Claw Edit.
I am also up for trading Lily, because I unfortunately cannot connect to her. Since she's only a Standard, I'm mainly looking for kalons with good designs.

-- REPLIES --
@_silentsiren_ - Your new kit is gorgeous! I hope you find someone to trade with. I also hope you start to feel better soon! A break might be good to get yourself feeling in better health
@WanSham - Ey, good luck with trading your kalons away. Nice of you to do the doodles!
@BubbleCat - Maybe PM Wicced or one of the artists to get them approved?
@leyendecker - Oh my goodness, Mael is so pretty! I'll send you a PM~
@katzuvo - Ooh, good luck with the contest! Best of luck to all the participants as well!
@Lillybear - Good luck getting your kit picker item - Those kals are really pretty!
@Nikolina - I hope Daves gets approved soon!
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:55 am

hey fc, im not doing so hot as of late but im trying my best to stay active here.

i'll be off of breeding cooldown on the fourteenth of this month so I'd like to find an ooc breeding for one of my kals.
all of my kals can be found here but i'm mostly looking for a breeding for the babes below. just pm me whenever and i'll be able to get back to you asap. designs matter more to me than edits!

thanks!

@coco bunny - good luck finding someone to give you kals edits and gl trading!
@silent - what a pretty kit!
@bubblecat - goodluck finding approval! xeno is a huge cutie

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 am

Looking to trade my rare natural mutation edit (tall, whiskers, goop) for other items. I'm interested in an any rare edit or multiple uncommon edits (2-3), prefer ear, fur or eye edits. Would also like a rare and below auto pass and can throw in other items for this (shine, claw, common or standard hair edits)

Seeking relationships! And someone to grow Mugwort!

Might also be seeking friends for Mugwort? His real name is Valance but he doesn't really like it, prefers to be Mog or Mugwort. He's my slightly crazy, schizophrenic boy who will grow up to be a surgeon since he loves anatomy and helping others; even if he can't talk to others. He gets along better with mature personalities, so kits and adults alike are welcome! Maybe a mentor or parent too, but I'll look at any relation offers ^^
For Growth: I can offer CS stuff, FR, DA and USD for his growth. Please PM me if interested with a few examples if you can, on site preferred. May use shine edit on him

I grew my babe Leon and he's everything I wanted him to be! He's a cold loving ski and snowboard teacher mainly set in Alaska (possibly Canada) and I'd love to find him some friends. Also if anyone is open for art stuff I'd enjoy a few pieces of him, but mainly would like some relations for him. Generally easy going and positive though he can be a bit blue when he's had his fill of happiness. Probably an excessive hot coco fanatic

Azalea is open for friends, co workers and a mate in both modern and medieval fantasy universes. She has fairly detailed settings on her page if you wanna take a glance, but she's more or less a shy nature lover who dedicates herself to helping others and animals. Probably drinks her own weight in tea, takes long baths and can't deciding if she's a cat or dog person.

Orca is my witch girl who has a hidden love for motorcycles! She's very sweet and keeps to herself but could use some friends in her life. Set anywhere in modern fantasy to the 1950's, she lives with her family in a marshy forest but craves to expose herself to world and be normal. I'm looking for any flavor of friend; rebels, fellow witches, a bad boy who enjoys showing off his ride to an easily impressed girl, anything!

@aello: Love your second boy, though I'm more interested in mates right now so gl with the breeding!
@Coco Bunny: Good luck trading Lily, I've got no one to trade right now. Hm, might PM you about the weight edit? I've got 4 shine and standard hair edits ^^"
@_silentsiren_ Ha! As fast as I thought it'd be, hope you and whomever got to ya are both happy!
@WanSham: You've got so many lovely kals, no doubt you'll get quite a few offers! I wish you luck in the hard choices ahead
@BubbleCat: Heyo! I'd head over to Artist Ally and PM someone who says they're open for approvals. It'll be a lot easier that way since not every artist checks here! Tho I die inside, cos that kal is too damn cute
@leyendecker: Such pretty colors..! GL on your breeding hunt, I'm hoping to find some mates myself struggle is real
@Lillybear: GL! Feel free to hit me up if you don't get any offers, I'll gladly pick one up
@Lyrics: Radioactive tail... Kit will fight you... Best of luck trading them! They've got great colors
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:34 am

--

@takk I didn’t know goop was a trait! I hope you get some trades on your items!
@aello wow that purple kalon is super pretty!!! good luck finding breedings!!
@coco bunny I hope you find someone to put edits on! and good luck with trades as well!!
Last edited by squeegi on Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
semi-inactive atm

➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery