★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Postby eltonn » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Simonpet wrote:
seedcakes wrote:
tree~racer wrote:Oh my goodness, I can't write romance for my life. xD That was very corny and took way too long. Whelp, at least I have an "evil" cat that I can send to the coffee shop :D

that wasnt actually bad..!
i read through my old posts a few days ago and relizaed there was no relationship buildup between doveheart and ravenstar at ALL. im suh a hippocrite. whenever that happens in a book/movie i get so mad, and here i am doing it to my own characters xD

ah well im getting better ovo

That's how we learn: by making mistakes! While I haven't written much romance, I've written two books (neither is published--yet!) and am rewriting one because...the writing needs to be fixed. A lot.

i feel you. looking back on some old roleplay posts... eugh.

anyway, posted my three nee villains in the CaC
i love them ohmy they are so A++
ascetickit is the brains and avaricekit is the brawn
and duskpaw is the whining old kid who hates everyone
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MockSun » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Sorry if this is a bit random, I got a little tired of writing all the angst that comes from CoveClan's first death and needed something a bit lighter in tone. So here is a Heatherstar headcanon:

Heatherstar, if she was human, would not at all be good at technology. She is a living disaster zone when it comes to electronics. She blames it on bad luck, but her girlfriend Eveningstorm is skeptical when she looks back on past incidents. The internet at Heatherstar's place was running a bit slow one day, and she tried to fix it and ended up ruining it. She sheepishly came to Eveningstorm's place asking if she could borrow her internet to help her get the research she needed for an essay. Eveningstorm's internet was out within the hour. She tried to fix a leak in the washing machine, armed with wikihow guides and her wits, and ended up nearly flooding the basement. When the two of them got new phones together, Heatherstar locked herself out of her's within an hour, and Eveningstorm had to drive her back to the mall.

That night, her phone literally caught on fire - which, fine, they used lithium batteries, it isn't your fault this time. But this is why iPhones are better, Heatherstar.
MockSun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:16 pm

MockSun wrote:Sorry if this is a bit random, I got a little tired of writing all the angst that comes from CoveClan's first death and needed something a bit lighter in tone. So here is a Heatherstar headcanon:

Heatherstar, if she was human, would not at all be good at technology. She is a living disaster zone when it comes to electronics. She blames it on bad luck, but her girlfriend Eveningstorm is skeptical when she looks back on past incidents. The internet at Heatherstar's place was running a bit slow one day, and she tried to fix it and ended up ruining it. She sheepishly came to Eveningstorm's place asking if she could borrow her internet to help her get the research she needed for an essay. Eveningstorm's internet was out within the hour. She tried to fix a leak in the washing machine, armed with wikihow guides and her wits, and ended up nearly flooding the basement. When the two of them got new phones together, Heatherstar locked herself out of her's within an hour, and Eveningstorm had to drive her back to the mall.

That night, her phone literally caught on fire - which, fine, they used lithium batteries, it isn't your fault this time. But this is why iPhones are better, Heatherstar.

This had me giggling! In this headcanon, do Heatherstar and Eveningstorm ever fight over all of these...incidents?
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MockSun » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Simonpet wrote:
MockSun wrote:-snip-

This had me giggling! In this headcanon, do Heatherstar and Eveningstorm ever fight over all of these...incidents?

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I've planned out a bit more than I'd like to admit for an alternate universe where the cast is human. ^^'

And yes, it does lead to arguments sometimes! It's only playful bickering, for the most part, and it's clear to both of them that they're only joking. Eveningstorm jokingly declares that Heatherstar is only allowed to operate her DVD player via remote, Heatherstar rolls her eyes and reminds her of the time Eveningstorm red-ringed her Xbox, Eveningstorm retorts by reminding her of the three other red-ringed Xboxs Heatherstar has laying around her house. This isn't the only way they interact, naturally, but they do have the occasional "snark-off".

Of course, they've also had real arguments. Mostly this stems from when their mutual, playful bickering grows subtly passive aggressive on Eveningstorm's side. She's a bit wittier than Heatherstar is, and she's often the one with the last comeback ready. But sometimes she doesn't realize when she's crossed a line and has genuinely offended her partner, and Heatherstar's afraid to speak up in fear of appearing too sensitive, or losing or offending Eveningstorm. Her little passive aggressive jabs build until Heatherstar snaps, Eveningstorm retaliates, and everyone feels awful in the morning.

Thankfully, this happens less and less the longer the two of them are in a relationship and grow more comfortable communicating with each other. Heatherstar grows the confidence to say when she's uncomfortable without fear of offending Eveningstorm, and Eveningstorm grows more mindful of what Heatherstar is sensitive about and makes it clear that she can always speak up if there's anything she doesn't feel comfortable about. She's extra careful not to pressure her into doing anything as it begins to sink in that Heatherstar's older sister was extremely manipulative towards her.

They'll still occasionally joke about it, but serious arguments building off of Heatherstar's technology-jinx reduce in frequency, and rather quickly become a thing of the past.
MockSun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Are we allowed to quote our posts if a day or more has gone by and our mod hasn't replied?
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Nah, since mods typically find their past post and reply to their clans from that point. Sometimes they're not online or are just super busy.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:09 pm

a lot of people have been joining lately! i find that real cool tbh

also ive been thinking abt making a real big in-depth fanfic about pineclan using everything thats happened to them on CaC but boy...... it'd be hard to stay motivated
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MockSun » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:25 pm

People were talking about having their clans border a while back, and I was wondering if anyone would like to have their clan border with CoveClan? They don't have a western border, it's facing the sea, but every other border is open. Their camp is surrounded by small cliffs with a partially-hidden tunnel leading out to the rest of the territories.
MockSun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:33 pm

I'm already allied with Reed, Jinx, Flurry, and BlossomClan! I wouldn't mind more allies. :0

also here's the original description for pineclan that i should rlly rewrite one day bc im not so sure they fit what i had first planned out in case anyone wants to read it and thinks if our clans would be able to live around the same area

"As the name implies, PineClan is nestled comfortably within the depths of a pine forest. They are a mature bunch with a very steely mindset due to moons of hardship even since their founding, they specialize in stalking and usually hunt at night. A typical PineClan cat has a slender build and dark-colored coats to blend in with their surroundings easily."
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Simonpet wrote:Are we allowed to quote our posts if a day or more has gone by and our mod hasn't replied?

You can only quote your last post if the mod posts his/her replies and accidentally skipped over yours. The thread gets really messy when people keep quoting their post after only a few hours or a day or two and it kind of gets annoying.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me