★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:40 am

Shameless advertising - Beware!
I just started a round robin thread! If anyone is interested please shoot me a pm, I'd love for some of you to join me! <3

@luna I'd love to see a finished product when you get one! I'm highly interested! c:
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Yo yo yo guess who's back again! I finally have a three day weekend and the suitable motivation to start writing for Clayclan again (for once in my life asdfg), so here's to finally writing! I'm sure I've missed some big news so if anything huge has gone down in your clan or just in general do tell me!

@ossa
Oooh round robins are fun! I'd totally get involved is I had any ability to keep at something for long periods of time. Nevertheless I'm sure something great will come out of what you end up doing!

@Luna

I remember when you first had this idea! Glad to see it coming together! You can bet I'll be all over this (as I'm sure everyone else will be) when I finally get my clan sorted out.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:37 pm

@hazilnut and @ossa:
Thank you! I will do my clan for an example. I have started the channel and will upload it soon and share the link
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:45 am

@hazilnut
    hello again, old friend! guess who’s back to cac!! i just started with a shiny new clan, cinderclan.
f
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:59 am

@Luna
I’m very excited! I love seeing all the creative things y’all come up with!

@rosebud
Ahhhhhhhh!!! It’s so great to see you again!!! I can’t wait to see what you do with Cinderclan. I’ve just read it’s introduction and first post and I’m very excited for a hardened but accepting clan! Also! I’m not sure if you remember little Mottledpaw from Aspenclan but she’s with me now and I hope I’m doing her character justice~

Speaking of Mottledpaw, that girl is becoming a warrior in my new post and I’m debating over her name. She’s a smart and determined (if a little bit salty and a tinge clingy) bean and I want her name to reflect that. So far I’ve been tossing around Mottledpaws and Mottledfoot because I’d love Resinstar to give her a little speech about how she was practically a warrior before she got here and so her name doesn’t need to change that much. But if there’s a suffix that could specifically reference her determination that would be great too. Any ideas? (Keep in mind that Clayclan does do traditional naming to an extent but names with meaning always top the strict manner of naming, especially for cats from out of clan. In addition I love synonyms because they’re all just the slightest bit different.)
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:13 am

Hey guys!! The gathering started yesterday and I completely forgot to announce it!!!! Since I forgot, the gathering will extend into Monday!

Also, I really feel like I shouldn't have to state this again but I see that I have to. Please don't change your cats images without permission from me or your mod. Otherwise there really is no point in us giving you the cat image in the first place.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:22 am

@hazilnut
    yes, i definitely remember little mottledpaw. i might get a little bit teary-eyed reading her warrior ceremony (can you tell i'm still very attached to my aspenclan children?) i really like the sound of mottledfoot for a name. c:
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:35 am

@ossa di cervo - i've never heard of a round robin before! and admittedly it sounds like tons of fun, unfortunately i'm not sure if i can commit myself to a big project, so i think i'll have to skip out on it at the moment. D:

@hazilnut - welcome back hazil! looking forward to seeing your next post, as for mottled's warrior name, i like -foot, -heart,
    and possibly -toe/s too. :'0

@gathering talk - please let me know if there's any cats of mine you'd like to see at the gathering! i'm at a loss concerning who to possibly bring aside from my high ranking cats.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:55 am

Thanks for all your input on names guys! I've ended up going with Mottledfoot, hopefully the ic explanation as to why is acceptable! For anyone who's interested my newest Clayclan post can be found here! Warrior ceremonies with a side dish of flirting, character growth, foreshadowing, and cat politics.

@rosebud
I ended up completely focusing on her ceremony and the surrounding events so I hope I've done the event justice!

@quindecim
It's good to be back! And you shalt not have to wait any longer to read posts from me (for once ahaha)
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:21 am

@Hazil

Dude! You're back!