✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:26 am

Sathalina wrote:So I bought Ultra Sun and I was wondering how you make friends on the game? or is that a possible thing?

You can have friends on USUM, the main (only?) function of them in the games is the same as SM, and that is that if you are both online at the same time, you should be able to see each other in Festival Plaza (and, thus, make trading/battling each other a bit easier). To add someone as a friend, you need to first be on the main menu of your 3DS, then tap the icon with an orange smiley face on it, which will open the Friends List. Then, when you are connected to the internet, one of the options will be "Add Friend" and you'll each need to add each other's Friend Code. Then you both jump into the game, go to Festival Plaza, connect to the internet, and they should appear in the rotation of people who show up there/as an option to send battle/trade requests.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:10 am

Does anybody have a Deoxys they'd be willing to trade?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittymonic » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:17 am

I am a college student and I run a lunch time Pokemon club at my school for the secondary school kids.

Some new kids joined a few weeks ago and I thought nothing of it, but they decided to go reset one of my older members games yesterday and it was awful! He spent so many hours on it and all of his shinies gone too.. I have banned the new kids now from my club!
I just still feel so bad I hadn't noticed it happening, we are in a large room with a lot members so I can't keep track of everyone all at once.. Does anyone know what I can do to prevent this from happening again?
~ ~

ImageImage
Kittymonic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:30 am

^ What shinies did he have, do you know? I can't promise I can replace them but I can try and get a few. I have a unused marshadow and shiny silvally code (they expire this month) still you can give him if you think he'd like that. (Note I'm NA so if you're in Europe/Australia they won't work on his console... I can try trading my NA codes for PAL codes though)

I don't really have any good advice on keeping it from happening again. If I was part of a club in real life I doubt I'd leave my game just lying around, even if I trusted the people there. Maybe get a big container that would be easily missed if someone tried to steal and can be locked if they need a safe place to put their games?
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:01 pm

yea im confused as to why they just decided to grab someone elses console and start play on it? I feel like the members should know that playing on someone's console without their permission shouldn't be allowed. (Then again I feel like that should be common sense.)
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:21 pm

I assume they did it maliciously? you have to do a certain button combo to delete the save file and start a new game.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:23 pm

RWBY Rose wrote:I assume they did it maliciously? you have to do a certain button combo to delete the save file and start a new game.

^^^^^^^
trust me, it's difficult to full-on reset a game on accident. there's plenty of "are you sure" 's as well.
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:20 am

CS Pokemon Dicord

Our discord chat is now open! ♡

If you are a thread mod here or you would like to be a discord mod, please message me
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittymonic » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:06 am

RWBY Rose wrote:^ What shinies did he have, do you know? I can't promise I can replace them but I can try and get a few. I have a unused marshadow and shiny silvally code (they expire this month) still you can give him if you think he'd like that. (Note I'm NA so if you're in Europe/Australia they won't work on his console... I can try trading my NA codes for PAL codes though)

I don't really have any good advice on keeping it from happening again. If I was part of a club in real life I doubt I'd leave my game just lying around, even if I trusted the people there. Maybe get a big container that would be easily missed if someone tried to steal and can be locked if they need a safe place to put their games?

I am Europe, sorry! Thank you so much for the offer though <3

And yeah, he did leave his game on the table and went to talk to some other people. I had to give everyone a massive lecture afterwards on not leaving their consoles unattended..

Geowlett wrote:yea im confused as to why they just decided to grab someone elses console and start play on it? I feel like the members should know that playing on someone's console without their permission shouldn't be allowed. (Then again I feel like that should be common sense.)

They should get permission yes. The one that deleted the game did it with intent and was able to do so because the owner of the DS left it unattended for 5 minutes as he went to go talk to a friend. Deleting their game is so disgusting! They had zero common sense.
~ ~

ImageImage
Kittymonic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:02 am

That's messed up.

BTW, does anyone agree/have any input on an opinion of mine?

In Generation IV, they introduced a unique evolution method, Mantyke could only evolve into Mantine if you have a Remoraid in your party. They did something similar in Generation V, with Karrablast and Shelmet, and then again in Generation VI with Pancham, which needs a Dark type in the party in order to evolve. If they could do it with Mantyke, what was to stop them from doing it with Slowpoke? In the anime/manga lore, Slowpoke immediately evolves into Slowbro when a Shellder clamps down on its tail, or into Slowking when a Shellder clamps down on its head while its wearing a King's Rock? How hard would it be to make it so Slowpoke needs a Shellder in your party in order to evolve? You've already done it with Mantyke, so it can't be that hard.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist