✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby regigigas » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:57 am

yup!! it's guaranteed, i'm pretty sure? or at least a huuuuge chance of forcing a hoard to appear.
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:04 am

oh gosh, then I am gonna hit them up a lot then! <3 that is a lot of XP for my pokemon :>
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:42 am

Heyo! I kinda just wanted to pop in and introduce myself, I'm Shatterhowl and I'm just super addicted to Pokemon and I've played just about every game at this point. I'm currently on online with ORAS and and SM & USUM. I usually am more interested into the social aspect and raising pokemon, I hunt shiny pokemon sometimes and I have a bunch I'm quite proud of but I have more time hatching, raising, and enjoying the story told in each game. Recently, I've been hatching pumpkaboo, spirtzee, and also swirlex to hatch more competitive Pokemon. Otherwise, I just wanted to say hello, I'll certainly be around here more often. Thank you for reading and I hope I'll see you around,, <33
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeegurt » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:18 am

Shatterhowl wrote:
      Heyo! I kinda just wanted to pop in and introduce myself, I'm Shatterhowl and I'm just super addicted to Pokemon and I've played just about every game at this point. I'm currently on online with ORAS and and SM & USUM. I usually am more interested into the social aspect and raising pokemon, I hunt shiny pokemon sometimes and I have a bunch I'm quite proud of but I have more time hatching, raising, and enjoying the story told in each game. Recently, I've been hatching pumpkaboo, spirtzee, and also swirlex to hatch more competitive Pokemon. Otherwise, I just wanted to say hello, I'll certainly be around here more often. Thank you for reading and I hope I'll see you around,, <33

Hey there! I haven't really done competitive in a while myself but I plan on returning to that sometime. I really want to try out speed boost Sharpedo...
Personally I just don't like how long it can take to get perfect IV mons, along with perfect nature. EV training can be annoying too if you want to make a Pokémon you used in main game a competitive mon, which I usually do.

╔═════════════╗
Hi, I'm Haley!
I like black cats, video games and naps.
I am always open to making new friends.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
╚═════════════╝
Yeegurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:30 am

@Yeegurt - Hello! It’s quite nice to meet you c: I entirely agree. I’m was working on a speed boost Sharpedo for the team I’m working on. I have a few carvanaha here and there but I’ve been recently trying to work on a Shedinja tactic which requires my team to protect the 1 HP’d bug so I’m trying to get the right potential on those those Pokémon since I know if I train them for that tactic I have other team match-up’s in mind with the remainder of them. I actually got lucky and ended up being super lucky having a competitive and good IV’s go work with Spirtzee in only about 10 or so eggs. I do have to admit, it takes a lot of time to train them but I’ve found that it’s pretty fun and rewarding afterwards. With natures I try to work around that with everstones.
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Death&Ruin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:49 am

Sathalina wrote:
Inhales

Heellloo pokemon fanclub!
Just kidding.

So I recently started playing Omega Ruby because I bought another 3DS. So far I am loving it, lots more detail than the original Ruby which is nice :>

Started out with Treecko and I feel like that was a good choice- he is pretty fast in pokemon battles.
I'd love to gloat for a moment and say that I found my very first shiny! Before the first gym leader too <3
He is a Shiny Zigzagoon and I called him Goonie haha

I love ORAS. Played Omega Ruby myself and really enjoyed it, and I'm planning on getting Alpha Sapphire at some point because I really want to play again, but I don't want to lose all my Pokémon in OR.

Congrats on the shiny! I stumbled over a shiny during the main game, too. I was looking for Aaron, since I wanted one for my team, but none were popping up. I remember thinking to myself, "I've been looking for so long and still no Aaron. Once I find it it better be shiny for compensation" and BAM the next figght a shiny Aaron pops up :lol:
Death&Ruin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:04 am

@Death&Ruin ahaha whoa! I am hoping to find a shiny Poochyena though, I would love to have that golden babe on my team
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medusa. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:22 pm

I’m doing the ultra worm hole hunting, it’s fun and easy :) but I keep on getting shiny Yanmega. They’re pretty cool, but p l eas e I just need a Swanna man :”)
Sathalina wrote:@Death&Ruin ahaha whoa! I am hoping to find a shiny Poochyena though, I would love to have that golden babe on my team

Oh and best of luck on the hunt!
The Name's Sam!
Any Pronouns + Sea/It | Lesbian
In love w/ MEDUSA from OMORI </3
[TH] [Art Shop!]
medusa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

pennywise owo wrote:Okay, so I'm trying to complete my Pokedex on Ultra Sun. Do you think I could get either legendaries, Type: Null/Silvally, or Pokemon that you have to trade to evolve by putting a shiny on the GTS?

The shinies I have are Smeargle, Ribombee, Lycanroc day form, male Salandit, Growlithe, and Alolan Ninetales, all I'd need to do is trade them from Sun.

I'm not even sure if I have the patience to soft reset for all of them, so I'm not certain I'll do it, but getting things like King's Rocks are a pain in the butt ha

As for trying to complete your dex I wish you the best of luck and I can only tell you how I struggled to obtain Slowking for awhile! I actually ended up trading really easy for them though, my best advice is to keep reloading the page until it's a pokemon you have and/or that your willing to trade. I found it very useful since there's always someone putting pokemon up for trade on the GTS since there's a lot of players. c: You can obtain shiny pokemon from the GTS like normal pokemon of course but they go really fast and don't get your hopes up! You can't trade a shiny for a shiny specifically on GTS so if you wanted to trade a shiny Pokemon for a shiny (if that's what your saying,,) it would be best to do link trades and such. But if your willing to let go of a shiny for those Pokemon you certainly could. I do believe you can get a Type-null through post-game as a gift from Gladion though, and I'm for sure you can get the King's Rock in Ultra Sun through rematching the teacher at the Pokemon School. :0 Also if you want a pokemon to evolve through trading and you want your Pokemon back my suggestion is maybe to have a friend and you trade back and forth? But it's sometimes a bit risky with GTS if you request the same Pokemon to evolve it through trading since I've had it happen that I got one holding an everstone... erk! I hope this was helpful cx
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:37 pm

I've used shiny Pokemon as GTS fodder before. For the record, a Shiny male Salandit will not go fast. People who want Shiny Salandit want females so they can evolve them. I got all of the Ultra Sun exclusive Ultra Warp Ride legendary Pokemon for Shiny Pokemon. People crave Shiny Pokemon more than they crave legendary Pokemon
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist