★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:59 am

@deimos my dude ,,, i'm so sorry to hear about that, i've personally lost a few pets over the yrs and it's always hard. take as much time as u need to to recuperate, and hopefully you can come back soon !!
    @chamrosh congrats on that pretty cat eeee !!

i'm here for a few things again ayyyyy

mistclan's northwest and north borders are still open !! pm me if you'd be interested in bordering w them !!

similarly, mistclan is open for allies & enemies !! they're a fairly passive group of cats ( think like. hufflepuff kids. ), so yr clan would have to be rather aggressive to get on their bad side, though mistclan can befriend p much anybody !!

questions !!
    some more questions bc everyone seems to enjoy answering them !!
    Code: Select all
    [b]do you have a main protagonist in your clan ?[/b]
    [b]how about a main antagonist ?[/b]
    [b]in terms of appearance, who is your favorite cat in your own clan ?[/b]
    [b]in terms of personality, who is your favorite cat in your own clan ?[/b]
    [b]what are common predators in your clan's territory ?[/b]
    [b]are your cats more proficient in swimming, climbing, or running ?[/b]
    [b]does your cat have a tagline / small phrase that describes it ? if so, what is it ?[/b]
    [b]do you have any forbidden mateships in your clan ? ( i.e., mates w/ a medicine cat )[/b]

question answers !!
    i like 2 answer my own questions ok

do you have a main protagonist in your clan ?
    hhhhhh not ,,, really ???? like tbh i'm super attached to kestrelflight now & slatestar is pretty GREAT as well as palesun and i'm so sorry i just love all of my children please dont yell at me i cant even answer my own questions
    how about a main antagonist ?
    cOUGARVOICE IS A LOSER EVERYONE WANTS TO FIGHT HER but she's real pretty ngl
    in terms of appearance, who is your favorite cat in your own clan ?
    heck. im just going to list some tbh. im so sorry. uhhhH H kestrelflight my hANDSOME MAN and addercloud fr sure ,, what a beauty. darkmask & leafcurl r both realllllll handsome i love those gay kids. duckwater & tangledvine both have my heart ,,,,, & briartongue and cougarvoice and flurrywind and a bunch of my kits / apprentices are going to be GORGEOUS when they're warriors ,, warblerpaw, eaglekit, otterkit, ferretkit, fawnkit, & cloverkit are all pretty
    in terms of personality, who is your favorite cat in your own clan ?
    heck man. why do i do this to myself. probably ,,,, kestrelflight ?????? i wrote a lot abt him in the valentine event thing & i'm just. so attached now. i was actually considering killing off mothstep, my usual deputy, in a while, and making kestrelflight, who is temp. deputy while moth is a queen, the normal deputy but. mothstep. my child. my daughter. my love.
    what are common predators in your clan's territory ?
    the normal stuff like uhhh foxes & badgers & dogs but there's also coyotes & wolves & fishers & pumas ( my clan is located in rural canada so like. lots of stuff. )
    are your cats more proficient in swimming, climbing, or running ?
    swimming and running, for sure, though they know how to climb to. they have to be quick bc they live in the moor, but the big river makes swimming necessary & it's always easier to climb a tree if yr watching for other cats.
    does your cat have a tagline / small phrase that describes it ? if so, what is it ?
    yes yes it's brand new i made my clan all ~ aesthetic ~ and stuff !!! it's 'there is bravery in being soft' !!
    do you have any forbidden mateships in your clan ? ( i.e., mates w/ a medicine cat )
    aw yeah bro. ( me, calling myself bro: self care ) slatestar & palesun are forbidden mates, and addercloud may be getting a beau soon wink wink nudge nudge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby Katrione » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:18 pm

@Deimos
Take your time Hun!!! I'm sorry about your kitty and I hope that you feel better soon!

Do you have a main protagonist in your Clan?

I don't really have a main one. I have a few cats that I focus on the most but nearly every cat in Echoclan gets a focus spot eventually

How about a main antagonist?

I currently have one and his/her sidekick in Echoclan right now, then I have an old enemy starting to come back. The identity of the antagonist and their sidekick hasn't been revealed yet

In terms of appearance, who is your favorite cat in your own Clan?

Definitely Witheredstalk <3

In terms of personality, who is your favorite cat in your own Clan?

Ahh, I have so many cats that I love the personalities for. Currently, Twigkit and Hazelkit's personalities are my favorite

What are common predators in your territory?

Badgers and foxes are the most common. Pretty soon I'm going to start introducing wolverines, bears, mountain lions and wolves soon since those are pretty common mountain predators

Are your cats more proficient in swimming, climbing or running?
      Definitely climbing

Does your Clan have a tagline/ small phrase that describes it? If so, what is it?

The main phrase for Echoclan is "Many Voices Crying Out As One"

Do you have any forbidden mateships in your Clan?

Yes :lol: Most of the mateships in Echoclan are forbidden
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 pm

@deimos

Hnnng, take care, friend ;~;

Nope x: everyone is about equal, but I got a main victim and secondary victims to my antagonist *wink wink nudge nudge*

Stormfang. He's super polite on the outside, seething inside. Still jealous over Brightstream getting an apprentice before him "just because she's the deputy", and angry at her for having a relationship with Vinescratch, who was in another Clan then, he'll stop at nothing til Bright and Vine are dead. He also is mad at Leafstar too lol.

Oh dear... That would be Ripplepaw c': I love gray tabbies (':

Stormfang, only because he's the only one I really tried to make a difference ;p

Badgers, foxes, and sharks in greenleaf when they start swimming and stuff c':

There's a reason why my cats are called SeaClan lol. They are swimmers ^^

does your cat have a tagline / small phrase that describes it ? if so, what is it ?
      I really don't have one for SeaClan x: but maybe something like "Rising higher than the mightiest waves"?

do you have any forbidden mateships in your clan ? ( i.e., mates w/ a medicine cat )
      Nope, my Clan's strict on that. I mean look at grumpy Stormfang, wanting to kill Brightstream for falling in love with a warrior who used to be in another Clan ;p
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Not really? Admittedly, I do have a small group of cats that are v. important:
Smallwhisker, Dawnpool, Neritefang...but generally the focus shifts.

Swanstar.

Dawnpool! <3

Smallwhisker! I love her snark TBH

Dogs.

Running.

'Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape'

Smokeheart had a fling w/ Pansystep.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:02 am

@Congrats humans
Thank you very much! He's such a floofball and I love him. But also, Troutpaw is terrible at flirting and as that is now canon... expect terrible flirting from her at later points as well. It should be beautiful

@Deimos
Completely with Kat here, your health is definitely more important than anything else, and straining yourself after a loss is only going to make your health worse. Not to mention that grieving does take time and rushing it doesn't ever help anyone!

I will refer you to the link above. (I am going to be probably name-dropping them as antagonist next post!)
    Squirrelkit - and my goodness she's growing fast, she'll be an apprentice this post!
    I was mostly answering this q last time with the favourite cats but I'd stay with the same answer there.
    Normally birds of prey, who are pretty likely to go after kits, and I am amazed I have not posted (or written) any kit/apprentice deaths by golden eagle or any other large Cumbrian bird yet. There's a lot of dogs, and foxes, but not all that many badgers. I'd quite like to get a wildcat at some point to reference him just being grumpy and uncooperative but he wouldn't go around killing clan cats so...
    If you look just at suffixes, definitely climbing. That said, I'm trying to get about half of my apprentices to be pretty good at swimming...
    Not really? I can't think of any anywhere for any of mine
    Yup! Boulderdash and Harrierpelt was my second relationship in Gustclan- Harrier's the medicine cat. (And Valentine's Boy is probably going to end up having quite a few over his time XD)
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:48 am

Do you have a main protagonist in your clan?
My main protagonist would be Rosepaw (soon to be Rosethorn) who is just trying to get through her life happily, but is getting into a lot of drama with Vanillapaw, Bearpaw, and Splatterpaw.
How about a main antagonist?
At the moment, Vanillapaw. She's not really a bad guy right now, but she's against Rosepaw and what she wants to do.
in terms of appearance, who is your favorite cat in your own clan?
It's between Bearpaw and Rosepaw. I love Bearpaw cause he's a Bengal and then Rosepaw's a really red kitty. I want to breed them together, but atm drama keeps them too far apart.
in terms of personality, who is your favorite cat in your own clan?
Splatterpaw! He's nice to pretty much anyone he meets and acts like a big brother for everyone. kinda thinking of making him a gay boi, but that's not for sure yet
What are common predators in your clan's territory?
We often see foxes roaming the beaches, coyotes too.
Are your cats more proficient in swimming, climbing, or running?
Swimming! Waveclan, of course, is right by the ocean. They learned how to swim in the waves, so it helps in their very strong legs.
Does your cat have a tagline / small phrase that describes it? if so, what is it?
Well, the whole clan's moral is "Blessed are the curious, for they will have adventures." However, for my favorite babe Rosepaw, her's would be more along the lines of, "True strength comes from not only your fighting, but from being able to walk away from a ridiculous battle."
Do you have any forbidden mateships in your clan? ( i.e., mates w/ a medicine cat )
I've only had Hurricanecry x Cypressfall, but that was really studding. (yet I have it as Hurricane actually had strong feelings, but that's been broken off) I plan to do something with Coralpaw when she's older. Blackspot most likely will never have a mate considering he prefers to be alone, unless he finds the cutest and purest she-cat that will forever love him and will understand why he's so grumpy and cynical. so he needs a mary-sue
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:32 am

oof i haven't been active on this thread in like,, years (im exaggerating)

anyways in restarting a new clan so everyone in dawnclan except for leopardrunner, mintdew, and the kits are up for grabs (ps. only take one cat!!):

briarstar (briarsweep) - 50 moons - taken!
      smokestep - 44 moons - taken!
      quailstep (medicine cat) - taken!
      ravenpounce - 25 moons - taken!
      rosespark - 21 moons - taken!
      stoneleap - 15 moons - taken!
      sweetpaw - 11 moons - taken!

wOw they went quick - thanks to everyone who adopted!! if you want to talk relationships for my new clan w/ me you can.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:25 am

hey everyone!!!
its been so long since ive posted here wAA

anyway!! i recently discovered that rats have a pack mentality and since rats are super adorable, ive gained permission from Katrione to make Create-A-Rat's-Nest !!!!

im going to incorperate the need to move territories due to overpopulation, statistics for each rat, the chance of mice joining your nest, and more!!! im super excited, so please bear with me while i get everything together!!

edit;; i was working on the main thread and my computer crashed and i lost it all ;0;
so far the fanclub is up and open for posting!
edit 2;; i got the main page up but it isnt open for posting yet! x

--
do you have a main protagonist in your clan ? um yeah man i guess its yewstar
how about a main antagonist ? flaym and his group obviously but uh theres also some INTERNAL VILLAINS *coughcoughdustymouse,thenewwarriorandthespycough*
in terms of appearance, who is your favorite cat in your own clan ? o h gos h uH uM idEk!!1
in terms of personality, who is your favorite cat in your own clan ? oops can i say breamkit bcuz i turned him into an oc in book im writing and i love him??
what are common predators in your clan's territory ? crap i cant remember ummm cats?/ hhaha
are your cats more proficient in swimming, climbing, or running ? climbing most definitely haha
does your cat have a tagline / small phrase that describes it ? if so, what is it ? cat or clan? if its clan then um crap hold on i have one lemme find it...."the ghosts of our past haunt the wisps of our present"
do you have any forbidden mateships in your clan ? ( i.e., mates w/ a medicine cat ) soBs y es my two medicine cats will be mates eventually hahAHaHAhahAha aNd also foxpelt lowkey loves otterstream of echoclan *chokes* help pls ;0;
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:05 am

small personal question aha ^^

will deimos's clans be taken up by other mods for the time being due to their hiatus?

i actually do! the thing is though, i really like to have a lot of cats who are consistently all 'main' characters but also developmentally within the falconclan story, it seems as though at the moment oceaneyes and rune have become my two main characters but I also plan on making river and hawk and taigamask (ice) having huge roles in the story as well!
      at the moment, I do not ;;;) BUT i do ;;) i don't want to give out any spoilers at the moment but in technicality, I do have a cat at the moment who is a antagonist in a way!
      heck k this is a hard one! but honestly probably either rune, river (her eyes are killer i swear), and taigamask. i've noticed that i actually have quite a few cats that are oriental shorthairs and im highkey lovin it??
      definitely riverpaw as of far. she'd very peppy and just your general apprentice that acts like a kit!
      though they are not in their current territory story-wise, the most common predators that they have are badgers, birds of prey (though they hunt them also hint hint ^^), and also wolves that tend to roam through
      thats the catch ^^ due to the new warrior roles, there are warriors, runners, and climbers! climbers are proficient in climbing trees and are the only cats allowed to fight and hunt and guard in the tree-tops. runners are proficient in speed, running, and jumping. they are the only cats allowed on the plains and to hunt birds of prey. then the general warriors ^^
      " in the stars, we trust " is a general one. it's their version as " may god be with you " and also can be said in a more romantic manor which can mean " forever shall we be one in the eyes of stars "
      at the moment nope ^^

ahhh i have some questions as well concerning the falconclan story! i want to make the falconclan story one that the readers can be involved in so i have some questions for you all concerning it!!

Code: Select all
      [b]what do you think, as the reader so far, think of the story ^^?[/b]
      [b]who is your current favorite character and why?[/b]
      [b]who is your least favorite character and why?[/b]
      [b]what would you like to see in the future of the story?[/b]

for those who havent seen or read the falconclan story yet, it can be found here!
      i update it at random times so check back frequently!

also uhhhh i did a think here on falconclan history and holy heck

edit again;;

i also did another thing!! i found this really great site anddd... heres the falconclan territory at the moment. I still have to make an in-depth version but so far, here is basically where 'the' story is based around atm.

currently they are at the barn and there is roughly 25 miles between the old territory and the barn ( which took them 1 moon to get there )
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:10 pm

I'm working on my replies right now. Then I'll do substitute replies for Deimos, Simon, Heda and Krazy
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me