Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Motivational Lizard » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:50 am

@Coco Bunny// What a beautiful kalon! Congrats!
@Akemi-Chan// That snakey baby is amazing oh my god ;0
@Chamoline.// What a beautiful design! Good luckkk!

Ok so I have the most beautiful creature to introduce!
!!! Such a beauty right? Sixbane did amazing <3 Tell me if you have any suggestions for names!
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:36 am

Image just popping in for some announcements Image
first. I'm hosting a giveaway of kalon related items and myos over here. Anyone is capable of entering, and the entire event ends on July 31st. While the prizes may be small it is still free things, and a chance for non-owners to snag themselves an myo as well, as there is an myo up for competition exclusive to non-owners. The prizes, like I said are small, but useful in their own ways:
------
Standard Edit x4
Weight Edit
Standard MYO x2

second. Looking to trade this Kalon. I'm off cool down as well, and would appreciate if you were too. Just send over a PM.

Page. 808
Sorry for short replies!
@Doktor Monty - I don't know who you are or were you came from, but know that I greatly appreciate each and every kalon you've made, because they are down right fantastic and zoo wee mama you've got me hooked. // I'll try and be around next time you do a stream, it's always quite relaxing to watch people do artwork, and I imagine I'd be very relaxed watching you work!
@pineapples - So sorry you haven't connected to those kal! Wishing you luck when it comes to trading them, and hoping you find one ( or more ) that really suit your tastes! // Gabby and Ollie are probably my favorite two out of that uft group!
@thank my lucky stars - I Love Java! Her shine is absolutely adorable, by the way! It's just !! She's a very lovely design, and I'm happy that you're happy with her! // I'm excited to see you develop her!
@Sketchiimutt - Oh Sketchii, you know I would. You know my heart is weak and that I will weep over this kit for the next fifty years over how perfect it is! // Wishing you luck if you do happen to trade them off!
@whispbear - Hey you, hey. Your art is good and your kalons are good and everything you are is good oh my goodness. I, too, am happy with your simple family. They're so cute!
@chamomile - Can I just say I'm in love with the shine? It's so detailed and beautiful, I love the moss and the mushrooms and it's all just very good? I wish you luck when it comes to designing for others! It's all quite lovely and beautiful
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby wibeke » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:32 am

Hi all! I hope i'm not bothering anyone by reposting this, but I'm about $10 away from a legendary myo and i'd love to reach that goal before i go back to school next week. Thank you so much to everyone who's commissioned me so far <3

wibeke wrote:
Hi everyone!
Once again here to say that I'm open for commissions for points and usd. My prices are a bit lower than i usually set them, but i'll probably be putting them back to normal in a few days.
Headshots are $3/300 points, unshaded fullbodies are $7/700 points, and shaded fullbodies are $10/1000 points. For more information and examples check out my commissions journal. Feel free to contact me here or on DA if you have any questions!
https://ginger-pony.deviantart.com/jour ... -722325543

I strive to get commissions done quickly and generally get them done with 2-3 days. I'll also draw pretty much anything, including humans, so throw whatever you want at me ^^

replies:
High Noon: Long time no see, hope your stream is going well lol

Individuality: Those kalons are all lovely! And it's really nice that you're gifting them, i'm sure you'll make everyone very happy!

pangurbanka: I saw that kalon earlier, he's absolutely gorgeous! I hope he gets apporved soon, i can't wait to see what you do with him
And i love that little fish kid! All your new kals are amazing

Replies:

hanzo.: Thats such a great giveway, and it's really nice of you to offer a myo to non-owners! I hope whoever gets it is very happy, it will be fun to see someone else come into the community!
And that kalon is adorable, i absolitely love those colors. Good luck trading!

Jolteon,: Wow that kid is lovely, they look so tough. I'm terrible with names unfortunately, but i hope you find something that fits perfectly ^^

coco Bunny oh i saw that kalon on discord, the transfer came out really nice! Congrats on the kal!

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 am

@wibeke - Ahhh don't tempt me Dx
@hanzo - Thank you so much for doing the giveaway! And good luck with trades ^^
@Jolteon - The darkness..it..calls... (they're beautiful!)
@Coco Bunny - The colours are gorgeous! Good luck with developing her :3

I'd like to show off this handsome little snowball that KingKaigy just grew for me. I'm in LOVE he's so perfect owo
Alexei is an edgy youngling who loves to show off, but also has a soft side. He's a prodigy figure skater who won't let anything come in his way to the top >:3 He's a little self-conscious about his shine but is too proud to admit it, so he usually tries to hide it and gets pretty flustered when anyone points it out.
Currently open to friendships/relationships/rivalries, just PM me ^^ I'd love to know of any other figure skating kals out there!
Happy Tuesday!
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olive oil » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 am

@kanadensis- woooooo what a cutie :0 i love his hair
@wibeke- aye aye aye your art is beautiful holy crap; if i can scrape up the money i'll commission you!!
@hanzo.- good luck on the giveaway and trade!! that kal is quite noice ;0
@Jolteon,- i choked they're so pretty
@Coco Bunny- gasp i love her colours :0000 puprle kals ftw
@Akemi-chan- wowowowowowow them some good lookin kals! i hope you feel better!! being sick sucks
---
howdy y'all
i tried my hand at designing a few kals but i am an i d i o t and didn't actually post them to the artist search lul
i did get screenshots tho!! idk if i'm allowed to do thiiisssss,,, i'll remove them if i'm not :0

i'd be super appreciative of any constructive criticism or tips!!!!

have a nice day guys ^^
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
signature is a wip lol
art to the left by me
kal storage
my deviantart
olive oil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:47 am

@olive oil;; I really like the colors you used for the first design, and the marks seem pretty balanced. the second design the stripes seem really good and even, but something about the colors throws me off. maybe try making the grey purple more vibrant?
@kanadensis;; congrats on the growth, I love his hair, it's so pretty!
@wibeke;; you're so close to your goal omg, good luck!! I wish I had money to commission you, I'm such a fan of your style!

Just a quick repost! <3
    Lowered the price on these a tiny bit.

high noon wrote:Taking a few commissions for my mini humans for C$!
    Basic design for 200, complicated designs for 250. Will also take the pet equivalent! PM if interested!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:18 am

Replies

@highnoon Hope you find someone to do human art of your kals!
@hanzo. I did enter for that myo ticket but I just got a kalon so I had to drop out :V
@wibeke that art looks soo pretty :V,Keep up the good work my friend :V

I have finally gotten a kalon :V,Rain said on the monster adopt server that she was breeding her two kalons and she said she would give the kits to non owners,I was the first one to post and sandydragon was the second,But she rolled two kits :V,Idk if sandy will get the other kalon or rain ight keep the other babu but here she is :V

Im still coming up with a name for her but she is open for any friends!
Last edited by dragonstars on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:24 am

posting again because i still haven't really found an offer i like!
iuno. wrote:
    heyo! i hope everyone had a great weekend. i probably won't be as active as school is starting back up, aaa ;v;.

i. trades - kals & unlim. rare myo
    this is probably the last time i'll post this, but i'm looking at offers on uzi and a lil more tentatively anfisa, cupid, troye and vance from here! you can also offer on my other kals, but it'll be pretty hard to get 'em away from me!
    i also have an unlimited rare myo on hand that i'm not sure what to do with, so i'm seeking offers on it as well! i'd really love to get a 1-legendary myo for the rare myo and a couple of kals<3. besides that, i'll look at all different kinds of kals and i'd also love some myos (mostly standard and uncommon)! my trading cooldown isn't up until the 16th, so keep that in mind as well. i will reply to everyone within a day (and if i don't, feel free to poke me as i'm extremely forgetful and sometimes get lazy). i won't cross this out until/if i find somebody, so feel free to send offers until then!

feel free to resend me offers, even if i responded and declined it! i know there were some i was semi-interested in and would love to see them again!

@highnoon - best of luck getting commissions! i'm sure you'll get a lot, your art is super cute!
    @olive oil - i really love the first one! the color palette is very nice and i love the back design. the only thing is that the top of the hair seems a little off to me? that might just be me though!
    @kanadenis - that boy is beautiful, i absolutely love his colors. congrats on him.
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby sapphirelion » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:59 am

Still looking for OOC breeding offers!

But I’m also here to offer a free growth! (Maybe more than one)
This is NOT first come, first serve but rather a random picking.
Please only regular growths (not pregrowths).
To enter:
Pm me
In the subject line include something about free growth
Tell me your kalon(s) name(s) - you can enter more than one!-
A link to their batch with a note saying which kit it is
The kit’s hex codes
A list of the kit’s edits
^^^You must have all of these in the pm in order for me to count your entry!

This will be closed once I cross this out (in about one more hour!), until then feel free to enter!

(Past growths I've done (ordered most recent to oldest) :
viewtopic.php?t=3647998
viewtopic.php?t=3632834
viewtopic.php?t=3632824
viewtopic.php?t=3630654
viewtopic.php?t=3627552
viewtopic.php?t=3626657
viewtopic.php?t=3625898
viewtopic.php?t=3608723
viewtopic.php?t=3607502
viewtopic.php?t=3563145
viewtopic.php?t=3497553 )

And as usual, I'm always open for more friends/relationships/etc for each of my kalons! (link to them are found in my sig) - even if you have posted here before also looking for these for your Kalons please message me! I don’t always see all the posts!

I especially like rping as of recently and would love to do more of those! It would need to be on CS though.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great rest of your day! c:

Replies;;
@ iuno. Cupid is gorgeous! I wish I had a Kalon I was willing to trade away so I could offer!
@ dragonstars your kalon is so beautiful! Congrats and welcome to the community!
@ high noon I hope a bunch of people take you up on your offer! Those look really cool!
Last edited by sapphirelion on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:43 pm

nvm, got no entries

@sapphirelion wow, nice growths!!! generous of you to offer some for free! also gl with ooc breeding!!
@iuno good luck my dude!
@dragonstars ahhh congrats!! gorgeous bby!
Last edited by shibeboi on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me