Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:04 pm

@sashiyaki I love your art of him, he looks so cute ouo
@eggshells Gl getting trades! And your new kiddos have such a nice design <3
@gristle Gl getting breeding and trade offers!
@pangurbanka That legendary is so stunning! I can't wait to see what their personality and story would be :v Maurus sounds better in my opinion than Hades, and I think it suits him as well (it's the hair)
@Lyrics Ahh your art is so cute <333 Gifs are always the best lol
@sapphirelion Gl getting relationship offers!
@Peppermint Mist Welcome to the fc! I love your myo~ Congrats on getting Leo!
@Fernmoon Gl getting trading offers and art pieces!

Introductions~
AA I recently had my HM custom made by the absolutely wonderful fawnfriend and she's too beautiful ;-; Legit dying inside everytime I see this halp
I don't think I'll ever be able to draw her but by heavens I'll try XD You'll probably see her often since I plan to show her off get friends for her soon~
I'm still working on her personality, so no friendship offers yet, but I really need a name for her and can't decide :v
So I made a poll XD Here it is~

OOC Breeding/Trading~
No edits | 3 slots

I've had James for a while, but he spent most his time collecting dust so I'm looking for offers on him! My main priority is trading him, although if there's a good breeding offer I'll take that first haha. I am not on any breeding or trading cooldown, so we can trade right away! I don't mind waiting as well.
I like complex designs, or designs with a dark base and bright highlights, or pastel, I have a great variety lol
Edits don't matter since he doesn't have any, and I would prefer for the kal to have at least 1 slot~

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Individuality wrote:
alright fellas. I’m hosting a partner competition for two Kalons I sadly cannot connect to anymore.
Simon and Mavi - Kalon Re-Adoption!
information you need is most likely there!

To fill up this post a bit more I’m adding a few art pieces that I’ve done recently of my kals!
ImageImageImageImage
That’s pretty much it! Hope y’all are having a lovely day today!

@FluffyBirdie - that HM custom is an absolute dream! Congratulations on getting them!
@Fernmoon - best of luck with trades! Erin and Nora are so cute! I’d love to draw them someday but I’m quite busy with finals coming up!
@Peppermint Mist - hi! Welcome to the community! I hope to see you around more, your kals are gorgeous!
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:33 pm

I decided to keep my myo, thanks for the offer everyone!

@Individuality: good luck getting forms <33 your art style is lovely o:
@Fluffy: oh my gosh what a beautiful hm babe ;u; i'm honestly fangirling when i see her
@Fernmoon: good luck with trades <3
@Peppermint: beautiful babies o:
Last edited by PastelCupid on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Code: Select all
@Ciel Phantomhive.
Good luck with the MYOs!
@Individuality
Such adorable art! The sketches are just too cute <3
@FluffyBirdie
That is an absolutely stunning HM custom! <3 The colors are just too good!
@Fernmoon
I'll have to take a look at your Kals <3 Good luck with getting the ship art and growths!
@Peppermint Mist
Congrats on winning the lovely Kal! That MYO is extremely lovely as well! Can't wait to see them around more!

Checkinder wrote:Just a repost ;w;

Edit;; Holding a readopt as well for one of my Kals!

Just a quick post looking at trade offers on this Kalon! They've got three legendary traits (wings, plant growth, body shine) and two breeding slots left. An auto would be a two/one leg MYO! I will be completely willing to look at other pre-made Kalons! However, I will only do a 1 for 1 trade!
I'll try to make my replies quick <3
I hope everyone is having a great new year!
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:44 pm

this is a pretty image heavy post, sorry!

wow, it's been a while. unfortunately i just don't have as much time as i used to, however i'm looking for some relationships for some of my kalons to keep me more active since developing relationships is my favorite part of having characters <3
so anyways, feel free to click their image if you're interested (and for art credit) and please pm me if you're interested! i love to develop relationships through art and headcanons and i struggle to be the first one to pm, but i'll never leave a message to rot!

ambrose ✗ male ✗ homoflexible ✗ early 30s ✗ looking for acquaintances, enemies, and possibly a significant other

ambrose is a conflicted kalon who has struggled most of his life and never allowed himself to get close with anyone. however, since the birth of his son, he's been striving to be a better role model and has improved a lot, although he still has trust issues and doesn't open up easily.

castor ♪ male ♪ gay ♪ 17 ♪ looking for friends and a boyfriend

castor is a chill, music-loving kalon who has wanted to be a dj since he was a kit. currently he works at hot topic and while he doesn't mind it, he'll never give up his dream of being a dj and he's constantly working towards it. he's fairly outgoing, loves hanging out with his friends, and he loves the party atmosphere.

savannah ⋆ female ⋆ lesbian ⋆ twenty ⋆ looking for friends and a girlfriend

savannah is an outgoing, extroverted kalon who loves classical music (but can't play an instrument to save her life) and singing (which she's fairly good at). she's always feels the need to be moving or doing something with her hands and she loves cheesy horror movies and pineapple on pizza fight her.

kellogg ♥ male ♥ twenty-four ♥ looking for friends

a kalon with a sweet tooth and an almost as sweet personality!

pearl ✓ female ✓ lesbian ✓ twenty-one ✓ looking for a girlfriend

pearl doesn't feel much of a need to leave her little patch of paradise much - she's developed a largely self-sustainable life for herself and she has as much access to the ocean as she could ever want. she isn't even aware that she sparked a siren legend in nearby areas. because of this, she doesn't try hard to maintain friendships, but she doesn't mind company. overall, she's peaceful and carefree.

amadeus ☁ male ☁ looking for a best friend (kit)

amadeus loves baking and scented candles, but he would never dare tell anybody. he acts rebellious in an attempt to seem cool and fit in, but secretly he doesn't really feel the need to rebel. overall he acts very emo and as much like a typical teenager as he perceives one.

gawain ▴ agender ▴ into male kals ▴ late 20s ♛ looking for a casual boyfriend (could develop into something more serious)

gawain used to be a model but he hated the attention, so he's since turned to poetry and photography. he especially likes to photograph birds, and overall he's not very social and prefers the company of animals. he spends most of his time outdoors enjoying what nature has to offer and he'll definitely judge you without you ever noticing.

charlotte ♚ female ♚ poly & pan ♚ twenty-three ♚ looking for significant others and enemies

charlie is a criminal with little morals and a sickly sweet, feminine persona. she's extremely sassy and dramatic, and she doesn't have any problems with being brutally honest. she loves dating and often has multiple partners, but she is always upfront about her relationships and doesn't cheat.

@Individuality - those sketches are so cute, i love the first and third ones especially! <3
@FluffyBirdie - when i saw her i thought she looked like a rosalyn! however after looking at the options i think ophelia might be more fitting, so i voted for that. she also looks like maybe she could be named andromeda!
@Peppermint Mist - welcome to the fanclub, i love oscar's shine!
@pangurbanka - wow, your legendary babe is gorgeous!
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:48 pm

I hope everyone has been having a good day or has had a good day. :P
I've been snowed in so I got to laze around inside all day haha. Except they better plow the streets tomorrow otherwise I don't think my car will make it through the snow. TT_TT

Just a shameless repost for me, and some art I'd love to show off.

ADOPTION~ wrote:So the breeding that my partner -TrueBlue and I did ended up with 3 kits. So we ended up with one extra heh. They are up for adoption for non owners. Very simple raffle. So if you know anyone that is new to Kalons, or someone that is trying to get their first one, send them over!! It'll end in a week and all you need to do is post. ^^
Just click on the picture below to be taken to the competition.

Art wrote:Image

Both pieces were done by wibeke~ Seriously, they are just amazing! Go commission them!

Replies wrote:@Ciel Phantomhive. Good luck with the offers~ I hope you find something amazing~
@ Individuality Those Kals are amazing. Best of luck finding them some amazing homes!
@FluffyBirdie That HM custom is gorgeous! Everything from the colour to the amazing ears! Fawnfriend did an amazing job as always!
@Fernmoon Good luck with the art search! I can't wait to see what the final product is~! And best of luck on the growths!
@Peppermint Mist Welcome to the fan club!! Leo looks adorable. Browns and greens are a great combo~
@sapphirelion Good luck with the breedings and finding relationships!
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm

hello everyone <3 today has been rough but im getting through! also my dog noticed and hes been a total sweetheart. i love him so much <33 !!

anyway!! im looking for someone to do the growths for these two kals:
    theyre about four months overdue and id like to get them done asap! if youre interested please send me a pm with prices and recent examples!! i can offer c$ or usd <3

thats all for now ❤️ i hope everyone is having a wonderful year so far!

replies:

@poland0202: goodness! we got a freeze warning and class was canceled, but thankfully no snow here! i hope youre staying warm!!! please be safe ❤️ also goodluck on that readopt! that kit is so cute. i might have to enter!
    @areater: goodluck on relationships! i love pearl and charolette’s designs <3
    @checkfinder: goodluck on that readopt!!!! i love that kals colors so much!
    @ciel phantomhive.: goodluck on finding someone to offer on your myos! i would if i wasnt too attached to my babies rip
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:29 pm

hi i just wanted to do a quick shout-out for dog and capone for being the best friends EVER and surprising me with this A M A Z I N G growth for my kal guinevere that i couldnt help but show off. she looks so gorgeous and dog did an incredible job <33 let me know if you guys are interested in any friendships or relationships! a link to my kal's bios is found in my sig, feel free to pm me!

--replies--
@ christina. - good luck on your growths! those kits are precious
@ poland0202 - that art is AMAZING!!! also good luck with your raffle, that is so kind to do !!
@ areater -good luck on finding relationships!!! your kals are gorgeous omg
@ individuality - i LOVE that art! such adorable sketches
@ fluffybirdie - im dying that hm custom is incredible fawnfriend did an amazing job omg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm

@.Paris. - Super cute growth that hair is very suiting to that kals design c:
@Christina -best of luck finding someone to do growths, i'd offer but im still really new to growths QuQ/
@poland0202 - I wish you success with your adoption c:
@Areater -charlotte is such a pretty kal that soft pink is perfect c:

---[Trading]---
I have kalons for trade here.

--------
My gorgeous girl Amita finally grew up c: she looks so lovely.
Already got a breeding in mind for her ^u^/ Just gotta fill out the form and wait for the right time to post.
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:16 pm

r e p l i e s;
@MrBoodle - what a lovely looking babe. <3
@.paris. - beautiful child.
@christina. - hope you children grow up soon. ; U;
@poland0202 - lovely art. <3

i n t r o d u c t i o n;
I'll now be looking for a partner for my Duncan here he cannot breed yet and I what to collab/RP with his new mate PM me if your interested. C:
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me