Gravity Falls Club V.3

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who will be the V.4 club owner?

funderful;;
22%
Bill Cipher
68%
double agent
9%

Total votes : 117

Re: Gravity Falls Club V.3

Postby Tomura » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:06 am

Favorite moment from the show?
I really liked the last moments of Bill Cipher. Actually, that part and the part when Stanley had no memories were pretty much the only things that almost made me cry in the history of literally any show. Except for when I was like 3 or something and I cried that Rudolph was going away and never coming back. xD

Favorite character(s)?
My absolute favorite would probably have to be Giffany! I've always been very interested in Yandere characters, plus I love her design and stuff. I really like Bill Cipher, Stanley, Stanford, and Mabel as well.

Say in a world of make believe--they continued the show! What direction would you like it to take/where should the focus be?
I honestly don't think they should continue the show. Usually after the first two or three seasons of a show, it starts going downhill (Steven Universe being an exception). I don't know of any way they could really make a sequel, plus I was pretty satisfied with the ending. A prequel might be nice though, if it's done right.

Why is everyone so inactive?
I haven't really been all that interested in Gravity Falls lately, honestly. But about a week or two ago, my brother told me he saw the first episode of Gravity Falls on TV and then my love for Gravity Falls was rekindled! I keep begging my brother to watch the rest, and he might watch some today. He's watched the first few episodes, the next that he needs to watch is "The Hand that Rocks the Mabel."

Also! I have a question -- one that my brother wanted to know.

Code: Select all
[b]What do you think of Blubbs and Durland?[/b]
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:17 am

Why is everyone so inactive?
No clue. Probably because the show is over and most people grew into other fandoms? *shrugs*

What do you think of Blubbs and Durland?
I ship it! :D
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:02 am

What do you think of Blubbs and Durland?
Eh. Why do all the gay couples in Western media include a fat guy? They're alright.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:13 am

Favorite Character?
Bill Cipher. Ahah;; Everyone seems to be on 3 sides. Either The "Screw You Bill" side -everyone on Dipper's side-, the "All Hail Bill" side -the people on Bill's side-, and the BillDip side. I, personally, love everything about Bill. The personality of a literal demon is cool to me. SO when it comes down to favorite characters/sides, I'd go straight to ALL HAIL BILL. Lol

Favorite Episode?
I love all Weirdmagedon episodes;; can't stop loving those Ford and Bill scenes, ahah.

Favorite Scene?
The canceled-out scene where Classic Dipper kills Fresh Dipper. They unfortunately had to cut it out due to it being Disney and All.

Favorite Main Character?
(By this I mean the Mystery Shack people) I like Soos. That guy is my spirit animal oml

Why I'm Posting this?
no idea. I need a life

Say in a world of make believe--they continued the show! What direction would you like it to take/where should the focus be? Personally, I think it should go down the best slope possible- bringing Bill back.

Promotion Of People
Nope, i'm not promoting myself-
Some shameless self-promotion for myself as well: I just finished my Gravity Falls fanfic!
http://figment.com/books/944408-Alane
I have been working on this thing since 2014 (yes, yes, Ford wasn't made a character till 2015. I rewrote a lot of the story to include him) and finished it about two weeks ago. 55 chapters, 111,767 words- it is officially the longest book I have ever written xD
There's a short summary on the page if you guys are interested in it? ;D Nothing sexual/romantic in nature, but it does get a bit weird at times (it is Gravity Falls, after all), and there's a bit of violence on chapters twenty-nine and forty-eight. I could provide overviews for these chapters if needed~

I'm going to read this soon, just you wait *cue the Hamilton fandom*
ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:40 am

It's High Noon wrote:Favorite Scene?
The canceled-out scene where Classic Dipper kills Fresh Dipper. They unfortunately had to cut it out due to it being Disney and All.

I might actually write a fanfic based off this at some point! Where Dipper tries to convince himself he's NOT a murderer and that he just killed a piece of Bill or something. XD
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby planetpain » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:24 am

aredeletedscenescountedaswell?IfsoIchoosethatdeletedscenewhendipperkillsthatradicaldipper.thatwashilarious!

But if not I have to say when Stanford got turned to stone. I l o v e t w i s t s

Favorite character(s)?

Mmmmm boi you know I am gonna be choosin' Bill,Dipper,Mabel,Stanley,Stanford,Wendy, y'know the main characters cause they are p neat.

Say in a world of make believe--they continued the show! What direction would you like it to take/where should the focus be?

I have no idea really. But I want to see more moments with Stanford and Dipper being the huge dorky nerds they are.

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ▸Atlas. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:13 am

@✪:...Inked in...:✪ welcome to the club :P

So guys, I sort of need a tad bit of help coming up with the ending for the sequel to the Gravity Falls fan fiction I linked earlier. I had an ending planned out, but I'm sort of having second thoughts about it, and so I'm just looking for opinions on it/suggestions of what to do, etc.
Not sure if anyone is actually reading the fanfic, but in the slim chance someone is, not gonna mention anything about the sequel here. If you'd like to help me out, please PM me c:
𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝐼'𝓂 ▸𝒜𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓈.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒩𝑜𝓃-𝒷𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎 ▸ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎/𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 ▸ 𝒶𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉
𝐵𝒾-𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁 ▸ 𝐵𝒾-𝒜𝓇𝑜𝒻𝓁𝓊𝓍

If you were prominent in the user-made adoptable
community way back in 2012-2015, you probably
remember me as Dovepawlover!

I'm looking to exchange C$ and rare+ pets for
character (humanoid) artwork. PM me!

𝒫𝒮 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒯𝑜𝓎𝒽𝑜𝓊.𝓈𝑒𝐹𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑅𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝒰𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 ☆
Aesthetic sources: x & x
▸Atlas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:51 pm

✪:...Inked in...:✪ wrote:

aredeletedscenescountedaswell?IfsoIchoosethatdeletedscenewhendipperkillsthatradicaldipper.thatwashilarious!

But if not I have to say when Stanford got turned to stone. I l o v e t w i s t s

Favorite character(s)?

Mmmmm boi you know I am gonna be choosin' Bill,Dipper,Mabel,Stanley,Stanford,Wendy, y'know the main characters cause they are p neat.

I have no idea really. But I want to see more moments with Stanford and Dipper being the huge dorky nerds they are.

Welcome :o [I can't really welcome myself, lol]
ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:03 pm

What was your favorite episode from the show?
Aww, man. I don't know. Dreamscaperers or Sock Opera. I Love every episode with Bill in it, and Bipper is my all time favorite character from any show.

What was your favorite moment from the show?
If deleted scenes scenes not accepted by disney count, I love the deleted scene where Dipper snaps Fresh!Dipper's head. It's the best.

If not, I'd have to say the Bipper scenes. All Hail Bipper

Who's your favorite character?
Honestly, this? Welp. I have four. Bipper, Bill, Dip Dip, and Stanford. Because seriously, who DOESN'T like those characters?

Thanks for having me <3
ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:31 am

Sακι wrote:
What was your favorite episode from the show?
Aww, man. I don't know. Dreamscaperers or Sock Opera. I Love every episode with Bill in it, and Bipper is my all time favorite character from any show.

What was your favorite moment from the show?
If deleted scenes scenes not accepted by disney count, I love the deleted scene where Dipper snaps Fresh!Dipper's head. It's the best.

If not, I'd have to say the Bipper scenes. All Hail Bipper

Who's your favorite character?
Honestly, this? Welp. I have four. Bipper, Bill, Dip Dip, and Stanford. Because seriously, who DOESN'T like those characters?

Thanks for having me <3

Welcome! I saw that deleted scene as well. I was horrified XD Not because of what happened but because Dipper was willing to kill someone like that because he didn't like him
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes