✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:12 am

PikaPerfect wrote:
This!
it's the official teaser for the 2018 movie :>

Oh I did see that. I'm hoping it comes to america so I can take my husband to see it
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:10 am

No idea whether people here care or not about the Global Missions, but figured I'd make a post for those that are.

Anyway, the newest Global Mission is Mantine Surfing, gotta collect 1,000,000 total BP through the minigame by the 25th, and then participants get 2,000 Festival Coins. 1,000 for participants if we fail, and values are doubled for those with their games connected to Global Link. And a reminder that if your game is connected to Global Link before the end of January, you'll get a code for a Master Ball after the promo period closes.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:46 am

I was finally able to add pokemon blue to my little collecrion. Now im just missing Gold, Crystal, and Red
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:01 am

Bisylizzie wrote:No idea whether people here care or not about the Global Missions, but figured I'd make a post for those that are.

Anyway, the newest Global Mission is Mantine Surfing, gotta collect 1,000,000 total BP through the minigame by the 25th, and then participants get 2,000 Festival Coins. 1,000 for participants if we fail, and values are doubled for those with their games connected to Global Link. And a reminder that if your game is connected to Global Link before the end of January, you'll get a code for a Master Ball after the promo period closes.

Im gonna participate. Hopefully we dont fail like the last mission
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 am

Geowlett wrote:
Bisylizzie wrote:No idea whether people here care or not about the Global Missions, but figured I'd make a post for those that are.

Im gonna participate. Hopefully we dont fail like the last mission

thankfully i think this one is actually possible :') it only takes about an hour to get about 200-300 BP
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 am

I saw everyone talking about the Ultra Warp and using it to shiny hunt. I just made it to that point and ohhhh my god I’m so awful at it. Does anyone have any tips for how to get through it and stuff, because I feel like an idiot spazzing out while I’m trying to control the darn thing XD

Tips please help
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:26 am

Kveykva wrote:I saw everyone talking about the Ultra Warp and using it to shiny hunt. I just made it to that point and ohhhh my god I’m so awful at it. Does anyone have any tips for how to get through it and stuff, because I feel like an idiot spazzing out while I’m trying to control the darn thing XD

Tips please help

Have you changed it from motion controls to using the stick? As long as you've been to Ultra Megalopolis (might not need to have succeeded that bit, might be possible to do after the first "trip", whether you made it to the white wormhole or not), go back to where the Game Freak office is (Heahea City, I think? The one with the two hotels), and one of the people in there (wearing Aether outfit) will let you change the control style for it - which should make that part a bit easier.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:36 am

Bisylizzie wrote:
Kveykva wrote:I saw everyone talking about the Ultra Warp and using it to shiny hunt. I just made it to that point and ohhhh my god I’m so awful at it. Does anyone have any tips for how to get through it and stuff, because I feel like an idiot spazzing out while I’m trying to control the darn thing XD

Tips please help

Have you changed it from motion controls to using the stick? As long as you've been to Ultra Megalopolis (might not need to have succeeded that bit, might be possible to do after the first "trip", whether you made it to the white wormhole or not), go back to where the Game Freak office is (Heahea City, I think? The one with the two hotels), and one of the people in there (wearing Aether outfit) will let you change the control style for it - which should make that part a bit easier.

yes yes this is the number 1 thing to do! once you're using kinder controls, then it's really all about practice. a nice tip though is that if you don't touch the circle pad, solgaleo/lunala will return to the middle of the screen. in that time, they cannot go into a wormhole! this is really nice if there's a bunch of ringless wormholes around and steering would be too difficult. if you're on one side of the screen heading back to the middle (again by releasing the circle pad) and while you're moving you hit a wormhole- you'll go in. also you're not safe from the electric orbs in the middle but it's a nice thing is all
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:55 am

Just wondering, what did anyone else think of that Pokemon Garfield comic I posted?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:16 am

painwheel wrote:
Bisylizzie wrote:

Tips please help

yes yes this is the number 1 thing to do! once you're using kinder controls, then it's really all about practice. a nice tip though is that if you don't touch the circle pad, solgaleo/lunala will return to the middle of the screen. in that time, they cannot go into a wormhole! this is really nice if there's a bunch of ringless wormholes around and steering would be too difficult. if you're on one side of the screen heading back to the middle (again by releasing the circle pad) and while you're moving you hit a wormhole- you'll go in. also you're not safe from the electric orbs in the middle but it's a nice thing is all

i practiced it for a total of about 30-40 minutes and i get to the 3000-4000 light year mark every time, so i can confirm that once you switch the controls, everything just kind of falls into place from there (:
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me