Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby ki-neko animura » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:39 am

How does your cat most contribute to the clan?
Twinstar - she is the leader. She contributes everything she has to her clan and trying to make it better than the generations before.
Dualgaze - She contributes her knowledge of medicine to her clan
Bellerose - As deputy contributes her Skill as a warrior and loyalty for her clan.
Larkbloom - While a good warrior she contributes most by watching out for the younger generations.
Moonseer - contributes his ability to navigate the land even at night.
Cactusflight - He is a skilled hunter and contributes a lot of kill to the pile
Flickerheart - she contributes her heart and soul to the clan. She never gives up and never backs down.
Briarsong - he contributes his tongue and words. If there is a fight they don’t want to fight they send in Briar whose silver tongue and trickery stops the others in their tracks.
Owleyes - He contributes his knowledge of kittypets and twolegs. Being an ex kittypet he knows a lot about them.
Dawnflame - Ever since she was demoted she does not contribute anything to the clan. She kills enough to keep Twinstar off her back.
Amberkit, Wavekit, Ebonykit - the kits contribute lives and spirit to the clan. They are free and wild. Unbothered by their pasts.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:37 pm

The CotM poll for next month's cat is up! Make sure to vote before the end date!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:05 pm

How does your cat most contribute to the clan?

Well, Wildeyes is the leader, she brings a passion that inspires the rest of the clan. She can be a bit of a mixed bag of playful craziness and cheerful sensibility, but her diversity appeals to many of the cats.
Sandclaw can be cold, sometimes sharp-tongued and possibly a little too willing to fight, but he's always ready to protect his clan and he's a very good mentor, if a bit strict.
Redsparrow is a balance to Wildeyes unpredictability and a quiet background influence on the clan, picking up what Sandclaw and Wildeyes miss. She's also a very good listener.
Bearheart is Wildeyes mate, her rock, he has much experience and lends much valuable insight when it comes to making difficult decisions.
Ottercatch may be a kit, but he's a positive ray of sunshine, he brings a lot of comedic relief to otherwise tense or dull days
Graystorm is invaluable to the clan, being the only current healer. Without him, a sickness would be lethal and injuries would be much more serious. That being said, he is a bit of an odd bird, considering his frog pets
Wolfblaze isn't the smartest cat, but she is a good melee warrior, takes orders well, and is fairly impossible to get down
Nightlily has a passion, she's just an apprentice, but she longs to be a warrior. She's a part of the future of the clan
Mousetoes... has potential, he has a hard time fitting in, perhaps the way he best contributes, is teaching the others how to deal with difficult cats
Willowsun is meek and quiet and prefers not to draw any sort of attention to herself, but she's very good at finding herbs and helps Graystorm
Hollowmoon isn't really part of the clan, but he is more than willing to lend his aid when it comes to illnesses that Graystorm cannot cure
Firefly can be uppity and is a know it all, but she's an excellent scout and can move through the trees like a squirrel
Ottercoat is new to Songclan so he doesn't know his place yet, but he is proving to be an excellent fisher

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 am

This is the last question of the month.

Code: Select all
[b]How do your cats deal with grief?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:27 pm

How do your cats deal with grief?

Smokestar: Smoke shuts down and goes on autopilot. She'll continue to do whatever it is that is expected of her/whatever she needs to do to survive, but she will feel none of it. She goes completely numb. This is, of course, until Briarstrike gets her to open up--then she grieves with her mate to comfort her. But she never lets anyone (other than Briar) see her cry.

Briarstrike: When Briarstrike is grieving, EVERY cat in a mile radius is going to know about it. Maybe a slight exaggeration, but she makes no effort to hide her feelings. If she wants to cry, she cries, if she wants to scream, she screams. Often she will lash out at the cats around her--other than Smokestar. Smoke is the only one able to calm her down. When with Smoke, she will quiet down a bit, but will still cry openly.

Honeycloud: Honeycloud doesn't like burdening other cats with her feelings. She will try to keep grief buried deep inside, and keep a kind smile on her face. When alone, she will steal small moments of time to allow herself to grieve, but as soon as she's around other cats, she's smiling again. It takes a lot of convincing from a friend for her to be open about her grief, and allow herself to be comforted.

Driftheart: Driftheart remains fairly stoic when he grieves. He doesn't mind other cats seeing him do it, but he will usually just be more quiet than usual as he processes his feelings by himself. If pressed, he will open up about his feelings, but conversations usually end with "but that's okay" or some other dismissive saying, as talking about his grief doesn't help him much. He will, however, readily accept others efforts to comfort him without speaking, even the smallest of gestures are met with gratitude.

Orchidleaf: Orchidleaf tries to remain calm when grieving, for her Clanmates sake. Often she will turn to Starclan with her grief, comforting herself with the knowledge that dead cats are safely with the Clan's ancestors, watching over the Clan. Greeting the dead cat on a trip to the Star Pit is the best way to help her with her grief, and she is also more than willing to allow others close to the deceased to accompany her, if she believes it will soothe their anguish.

Dustpaw: Dustpaw seeks comfort from others when he is grieving, usually in the form of physical contact. Cuddling with another cat, feeling their warmth against his, listening to their heartbeat--it grounds him, and pulls him back to earth. If left alone, grief might consume him, leaving him unable to much more than lay on the ground.

Lynxpaw: Lynxpaw deals with grief by getting angry. She gets angry at herself, at others around her, at Starclan--anyone is a target of her fury. She is irritable and snaps at everyone, feeling unable to cry. Anger protects her from worse emotions, especially if she blames herself--despair is dangerous, much more so than anger. Anger is simple, and easy to project. While grieving she will often seek solitude, as part of her doesn't want to blame her Clanmates for something that is likely not their fault. If a cat allows her to vent her anger on them for long enough, eventually the fury will ebb, leaving sadness in its wake, and finally she will cry. This is the only way she can find closure.

Silverstorm isn't developed yet bc I just got him, sorry xD
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:58 am

How do your cats deal with grief?
Alala goes off on her own to pace out her emotions. She isn't terribly fond of company while grieving (though 'Elepaio keeps a steady eye on her nonetheless), and she just needs to wear herself out slowly to start to get through it.
Pono gets overprotective. What he has left, he clings to and protects as much as he can, as well as he can (though he still admittedly lacks the experience to do it well).
Ahi takes action. He goes on the offensive to all of the troubles that have ever concerned him, and works out his grief by fighting... or, in times of peace, he'll hunt, or spar.
Honu's grief is quiet. She silently demands companionship by curling up next to the nearest welcoming presence, leaning on their friendship to keep her world from shattering around her.
O'o goes to visit 'Ike, and stays away from the other cats until her heart heals.
'Elepaio takes watch over the clan when/while Alala paces herself out. She works out her grief in a more organized fashion than Ahi, distracting herself with the concerns of the day-to-day workings of leading the clan.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:00 am

The CotM poll will be ending around 5 pm PST today! Please enter your vote if you haven't already!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Placebo's Daystar won the September CotM vote! More information about why they were nominated and their special picture will be posted soon! Nominations for October CotM will start tomorrow and will end on September 21st. Daystar can no longer be nominated but will be located in the CotM previous winners archive!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:03 am

tonight, placebo will be hosting a hunger games stream for all your rise cats! if you've never heard of the hunger games, essentially this site will be used to play a king-of-the-hill style game with your rise cats. for winners, there may even be prizes possible! ;D
please join us at 7pm EST to try your hand (paw?) at winning some prizes and having some fun!!

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:21 am

Evening everyone! ;0c This is a debut for a little mini-game me and the staff hope to make more regular, so come join in on the first Rise Hunger Games! Bring your cats to the P U R G E

This game is also acting as a bit of a trial run! I'd like to see how the stream game is received in hopes of doing this again for you all in the community<33

The rules are simple! Just bring yourself and two of your own cats to the stream! The only rule is that you must be in the stream by the time a round begins, or else you cannot participate with your cats ;c Official Rise cats are preferred for playing, but if you'd rather use npcs, feel free to do so! (The species does not have to be cat if it's an npc ;0c )

I anticipate the rounds lasting anywhere from 20-30 minutes max, so if you don't make it in time for the first round, don't fret! I'll edit this post once the stream ends (or if it inexplicably ends early) so that you are all notified of rounds and whatnot.

And I encourage you all to stick around! There's a chance for prizes as well~

Current Round: Finished!

Round 1 Winner: 1nkk with Silverfish (Headshot from Hawky<3)-- notified!

Round 2 Winner: Shadowflight13 with Smokestar (60C$ from Placebo)-- sent!

Round 3 Winner: IceypopCS with Tempeststar (60C$ from Placebo)-- sent!

Earned Titles

The Original Gangster, Smokestar
Cruising Mouseblossom
Sagestrike, The Assassin
Tempeststar, The Survivor

Round Highlights

Thank you to everyone who joined! All applicable prizes will be sent out and distributed accordingly<33
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me