Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby La Volpe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:06 am

@horror, what lovely kits! Good luck with finding breeding X!
    @kimizuki, good lucking trading!
    @mika, ah he looks lovely, good luck with finding relationships!

I'm looking for relationships of my boy Stefano, he is an Italian photographer and is a grump.
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby jianwai » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:42 am

Imageyear of the dog!Image
first. Introductions!
All Kalons introduced below are open for relationships ( i.e mates, friends, enemies )

Ekko Sater. Male. Gay. Single.
╰─━━━━━━━━━━─╯
A young and devious individual, Ekko Sater is never found in the same city twice, nor is he found in the same country twice. He is an infamous con man, with a face nearly unrecognizable until it's recorded; he's committed countless scams primarily from the rich and the elderly. He's a con man with cards, preforming slight of hands tricks or gambling. He's a cheater, always with an ace up his sleeves, and always ready to cheat for profit.

Ebisu Pai. Male. Gay. Single.
╰─━━━━━━━━━━─╯
A seemingly ageless, youthful tarot card reader who originates from an island far out to sea. While Ebisu rarely speaks of his homeland, there are a few things he has noted; the primary source of income was fishing for his village, it was a small community, and something terrible made him leave home. Ebisu uses his talent, along with a weathered and salt smelling deck of tarot cards, to make a living; his predictions of the future are often scarily accurate or wildly inaccurate, with little to be said for the prediction in between.

Shirin Bonewits. Male. Gay. Single.
╰─━━━━━━━━━━─╯
Shirin is an exceptionally enthusiastic kalon, pleased to work alongside his father, and his siblings, in preserving the forest that they have been sworn to protect. Although he may not known his mother, actually believing that he was born from the clouds, nothing appears to deter him from his destiny. He is a watcher of the rains, a mapper of clouds, and has become skilled in surviving even the worst weather conditions; he knows which areas of the forest are facing terribly drought or an overabundance of water, what flora and fauna are thriving, and which animals are not. He is very keen on protecting the purity of the forests rain water.

Matsumoto Bonewits. Male. Gay. Single.
╰─━━━━━━━━━━─╯
The youngest of the Bonewits family, Matsumoto, by his own choice, was left to his own devices. He never wanted to protect the forest bound to his blood, actually finding himself exhausted with the sacred duty hung over his head since birth; while he can not leave, Matsumoto desperately wants to, constantly mapping and analyzing the stars above in the hopes of eventually escaping the deep and mysterious woodland called home.

Lykaio Reyes. Male. Gay. Single.
╰─━━━━━━━━━━─╯
Lykaio, Gabriel Reyes prodigal son, is considered and extremely volatile freelancing mercenary and self-proclaimed private investigator who tries his best to do what he believes is right across the world. He has investigated, and fought in, many armed conflicts, showing only a loyalty to his fathers. He's a son standing in the shadows of his father, tending to pop up pretty regularly in an attempt to make a name for himself in the world.

Aelius Ogundimu. Male. Gay. Single.
╰─━━━━━━━━━━─╯
Aelius, despite the loving upbringing of his parents, which often fell into a military upbringing, is no better than a common and petty thief. In fact, he is a thief, but he doesn't steal anything that would be considered important or necessary to the organization he has been born into. He steals from inside of the organization as well, often a petty amount of cash, nothing too large to draw attention to himself. In truth, Aelius does not want to be like his brothers in Talon, and would rather join the ranks of the returned Overwatch.

second. As always, I am looking for Overwatch-based Kalons! Just shoot over a PM with the kalon in question and I'll show you the list of whose up for trades. I have some myos as well. ( my cool-down is not up until 3/3/2018! )

third. Looking for a bunch of pre-growths! I can offer some CS stuff and then some off-site things, just shoot a PM!
Mahzarin → Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Matsumoto → Friday, February 23rd, 2018
Shirin → Friday, February 23rd, 2018
Lykaio → Thursday, March 1, 2018
Aelius → Thursday, March 1, 2018

Replies.
Page 7
@hayzel - Wishing you luck with finding a good trade offer for that myo of yours! It can be mad difficult getting a custom done, truthfully I just browse the artist entry until I find a design that work, but pre-made kalons are just as good in this regard! // Also love your formatting, it's very minimalist and cute!
@rodentspawn - Hope you got those kalons for you to sketch! I'm sure there are countless people who wouldn't mind a few doodles of their kalons!
@Sixbane - Congrats on the new kalon Six! They're absolutely adorable ( I love what you've done with the hair and tail! ) // You should really let your hand rest!! Even if that ship art is cute as heck, look at them all, cute little beans together!
@LovetheHoly - Wishing you luck with breeding offers! You've got some pretty good kalons there, so I'm sure you'll get a nice offer, whether for design love and rarity love!
@!~Mara~! - Wishing you luck with growths as well! Perhaps we should both look at the artist alley for some! // I love that Kalons shine, I feel that I've shared this before!

Page 8
@Mimu - Oof what a dear! Both the kalon and the gifter! // I love the shine, it's cute, and oddly fitting for the rest of the kalons design! I'm going to wish you some extra luck in finding a breeding partner for them, and I absolutely look forward to whatever lovely kits could come!
@hashtag - Aye! Wishing you luck with trading kalons! Bobby is probably my favorite, mostly because of how fluff they are! Absolutely adorable! // I hope you find some kalons that you absolutely love! // Shout out to being gifted! I love that kalon, the shine is so cute, makes me wonder if the dice would roll if that tail shook!
@mika. - You're an absolute loser and I love you!! I love Ajax too!! Stop finding so many good artists to do things that are amazing!! You dork!! You loser!!!
@kimizuki - I think it's cute you posted after mika, you gay dorks. // Wishing you luck with trading or gifting! It stinks to not want to have a kalon(s) anymore because of someone or something, so I really hope you start feeling better soon, and get some nice kalons to love in the process! // FIght me.

Page 9
@Horror - Hey Horror? Hey, the kit on the right is absolutely adorable and I love the edgy child. // Okay, so, I love both of your edgy children !! Look at them!! I'm happy you got those kalons from that kit batch!! // Wishing you luck with breedings as well, it's nice to offer using a kit selector, too!
@La Volpe - Oof what a cute kalon, look at that grin! What's he doing, why's he being so shady and sneaky looking! // Wishing you luck with relationships!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 am

@hanzo.; i hope you can find relationships you're happy with ! <3 i really like ebisu's ears haha
@la volpe; what an interesting kid :0c i hope you find a relationship that suits him! <3
@horror; what precious babies goodness me. i really like the yellow on the first one, it brings a bit of "pop" to the monochrome nvn

nyello it's ur boy postin' on the new fanclub

My 1-rare kal staff slot is back open for purchase; looking for 45$/4500 points on the link here

i got art of my favorite son!
by okahui

by blueaura/guqqi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby shawty-cs » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:10 pm

kneeses wrote:
    @sanara, what a cute kiddo!
    @discter, good luck with trading!
    @kyar, good luck with trades!!

Short replies sorry...
    looking for TRADE OFFER a on my uncommon myo and one rare myo.. idk what to do with them!!
    Pm me with the title "trade offer: type of myo"!
    Also opening trades for all of my kalons
    https://sta.sh/2nrvkix52c4?edit=1
    not looking for myos!
    cicamicu, naumachy(tentive), or tigressa(tentive) designs are instant autos for the myos!
    Edit:(Kids that aren't in stash below)
    (Bottom right)

Looking for BREEDING OFFER for all of my kalons!
    https://sta.sh/2nrvkix52c4?edit=1
    (Except kits & ones w/out slots)
    Pm me with the title "breeding offer: name of your kalon" !
    Mostly looking for compatible colors & similar edits!
    I also have these kids who isn't in the stash!
    Edit: Image

If I don't reply I'm thinking abt it!
    edit Toby has already been traded For! Please don't offer on him!

@takura, aaaa I love the art!! Is blueaura/guqqi on da or here?
@hanzo, gl with finding relations!!
@horror, oh what pretty kiddos!
Last edited by shawty-cs on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Hey Fanclub~ V.4 already, wow. So laying down a little mark and a little advertisement, not much more than that really, so a short post for all of you~
───────────────────── ☾Replies☾ ─────────────────────

Code: Select all
@kneeses; I love those big bunny ears, and Marco is super cute!! I hope you can find the trades/breeding offers you're looking for~
@Takura; That art is super cute!! I love them, such a gorgeous kalon as well!
@Hanzo; Look at all those gorgeous kalons, I particularly like Shirin, the neutral greys with a pop of colour really bring him together. I hope you find the relationships you're looking for.
@La Volpe; Your kalon is super nice~ I hope you can find some good relationships for them!
@Horror; I love those kids! Their tails are my favourite!

───────────────────── ☾Kalon Chat☾ ─────────────────────

I am looking for a breeding!! My cool down ends on valentines day, which I feel is super appropriate~ If you're breeding cooldown is longer I am more than willing to wait~

Before the CS shop closed I snagged myself a 1 trait autopass and a kit selector and I'm willing to use both for a legendary batch. I'm mainly looking for wings as I love the aesthetic but feel free to send through any offers. All of my kalons are open for breeding and I'd be more than happy to let you pick who to breed with!

Once the kits are done we can discuss who/where the kits will go too, but I would love first pick.
You can find all of my kalons here; Kaigy's Kalons so feel free to have a look at em all~

Found someone <3

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

And a relationship search for my kid Hoshiko, he has nothing on him besides I personality that I'm too lazy to write down, but he's open to any relationship, romantic or platonic let me know. I found his universe was a little too out there so he is a fully clean slate and can fit into any AU or setting.

khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:31 pm

@planiteri;; I like the new username! I PM'd you, since I have a few kalons to offer!
@kneeses;; I love that kiddo, their ears and color palette is on point! good luck getting breeding offers + trades!
@Takura;; that art is so cute!! good luck selling your staff slot!

Streaming!
It's been a little while, but I figured I would stream while I work on this NB for Brev.

https://join.me/coyotevaqquero

Remember to check your name, and make sure it's set as your CS name so I know who's in the stream.

EDIT: Sorry I had to end pretty early, sorry!!
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:47 pm

also streaming for a lil bit, gonna be doing my final nb entries for a while and then maybe some other stuff!

over now !! ty everyone for coming <3 i really appreciate the company!

stream

please include your cs name somewhere if i dont already know who you are !!

@high noon; will def pop in later if you're still on !!
        @kingkaigy; gl looking for relations!! im in love with Hoshiko's halo tbh <3
        @kneeses; gl on trades !! i agree nau and tig's kals are BEAUTIFUL 8 )
        @takura; gl on finding a buyer !! tbh if i had the points id totally be going after the myo, even if i dont need it OTL
Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:27 pm

hey all! I’m really looking to get more into rping my Kalons, but mainly :
Ico

Kendra

Peter

As I would like to develop each of them more. If you are interested just send me a pm (or if you’d like more information on one of them). I am ok with rping my other Kalons as well, these three are just my top priorities at the moment. And just as a side note I really am only available to rp through a thread or pm.

Replies;;
@ watchdog. I hope your stream is going well! Good luck with your nb entries!

@ high noon I also hope your stream is going well! Can’t wait to see those little kits around! <3

@ planiteri I’m glad you found a breeding partner! And I hope you find great relationships for Hoshiko!

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:14 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
this too shall pass, my love.

[ whats new? ]
∙ decided to change my fan club post up a bit !
∙ open for approvals though i do apologize if i get to your pm a little late, i've been running all over the place with school !! <3
∙ also internet has a been a bit shotty as of late,, hh

[ coding commissions ]
i'm doing coding for C$, high rarity pets, or da points !!
∙ my examples can be found here ( some may look a miss because of the type of computer you may have so I apologize in advance if they do not look correct on your screen !! )

∙ I can do signatures, kalon storage forms, thread set ups, and the like (simple & complex) ! just pm me with the title "Coding Commission" and tell me what you would like !
∙ we can discuss payment once you explain what you want, simpler coding will be of course less than complex coding !~

[ other/extras ]
∙ my form for #1300 is coming along very well !!
∙ _silentsiren_ did some amazing art for my form and i cannot be more thankful to them <33 ily

[ replies ]
@ sapphirelion good luck getting rps !! your kalons are lovely :0c
@ watchdog. ily frien,, you're doing big things <3 hope your stream is fun !!
@ high noon hope your stream was fun !!
@ planiteri aa i'm glad you found someone to breed your kalons with !! ; o ; hoshiko is suuuper pretty, love his colors a++
@ Takura. ooo that art by oka & quppi is GORGEOUS,, your son looks v good indeed
@ hanzo. ee look at all those babies, good luck getting those relations <;;;;

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by néktar on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:18 pm

hey fanclub ! short little post to mark to keep up with this thread.

recently, me and hayzel both received the deer kalons we have been wishing for forever! she's had hers since september, and i think i got mine in october. we could never find an artist to do them for us, but then silent came in and literally saved us ~ and we could not be more happy to have them togther! here they are being all cute and cheesy!

and i'd LOVE to introduce the love of my life, the kal who saved my life multiple times
she was made by one of my top three favorite artists,,,, the van gogh of the 21st century,,,
look @ her!! shes a potion brewer and a sweet little fairy collector,,, who is looking for a partner to spend her life with!

one last thing / w \ i made a piece of gift art for one of my best friends dreamie! it's of her wendell sniffing a flower. its her birthday this month so please go wish her! shes a complete sweetheart who deserves the world!

SORRY if the art is rlly big . the program i use ( procreate ) only lets you use 3000 x 3000 or it'll be very blurry and pixel-ly so thats why they're really big.
i hope everyone is excited for the weekend! or if you have a break next week, that'll be great! ( i only have monday off lol )

@sapphire - aaaaw ??? you have the best kals bless ,,,, , gl finding a roleplay!~
@DOG - HI ILY. hope the stream goes well!! ily!!
@high noon - oo i hope the stream was enjoyable!
@plant - oh my god ? i am need to pm u for my lady up here hehe. they look amazing! or if you would be more interested in my unlimited rare by fawn let me know bc they're ADORABLE and from what ive read about them they seem to be a huge sweetheart so i'll def pm u!
@knees - AWW?W?? look @ that first kid with the extra arms i LOVE THEEM!! good luck with trades!
@tak - aw bless those artists they look amazing!
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me