War Wolf Fan Club - OPEN TO POSTING

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: War Wolf Fan Club - OPEN TO POSTING

Postby MaineiacJay » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:03 pm

I know, I'm slacking on the role play. The Spero info section was originally on the role play page because it was going to be a little info blurp to set the storyline. And then it got a little out of control and I needed picture references, and.... Yeah... I get side tracked easily.

But, it does go together so it isn't a complete waste of time. I'm a stickler for detail and I want everyone to be in the same page and have a thorough understanding of the world the war wolves live in. The info I put up of the Spero will give you an understanding of them and hopefully you won't underestimate their strength and hatred.

The next, and last part before the start of the role play is to add a bit of info about the role play time, which, as I've said, takes place a bit further into the future when things start to grow back and become a little more inhabitable. Less humans, more possibilities. Once that is done, the role play will be ready to go!

I do apologize for the wait. But hopefully with all the info and effort that has gone into it, it will be worth it :)
Birthday: July 13 | Anniversary: September 18
Welcoming our daughter 1/7/19 ❤
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ ℓ ʋ м σ s » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Gosh I can't wait! And no need to apologize :) You're working very hard and putting your best effort into this roleplay, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Don't worry, I'm a perfectionist too. ^^ Nothin' to be ashamed of.

єιтнєя ι ωιℓℓ fιи∂ α ωαу, σя ι ωιℓℓ мαкє σиє
☼ ℓ ʋ м σ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaineiacJay » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:18 am

Has everyone visited the new round for the new year? This is a special round of WOLVES!

Arctic, Ethiopian, Iberian, Timber and Grey wolves.
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFluffyness » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Hmm. It would seem that these new wolves aren't doing as well as the rest. Wonder why? If I had the Rares I would take them all. But I dont. So I can't. So I won't. I don't want to feel like I cheated Jay out by not offering at least one rare for all of that hard work put into the wolves.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
Loki ~~~Lexi~~~Puddle~~Charm~Virginia~March~Banana
Cloudpaw joins Thunderclan wrote:Image
Bernouli and TheFluffyness were too busy racing their licorice ponies to be helpful. Typical.
Yep! That's me all right!
TheFluffyness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ ℓ ʋ м σ s » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:50 pm

TheFluffyness wrote:Hmm. It would seem that these new wolves aren't doing as well as the rest. Wonder why? If I had the Rares I would take them all. But I dont. So I can't. So I won't. I don't want to feel like I cheated Jay out by not offering at least one rare for all of that hard work put into the wolves.

I have more then enough rares to take them all, and they're all adorable! But I also have more then enough war wolves ^^;

єιтнєя ι ωιℓℓ fιи∂ α ωαу, σя ι ωιℓℓ мαкє σиє
☼ ℓ ʋ м σ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaineiacJay » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Things have been a little busy on my end and I think there will be a little break for the War Wolves. It will give me time to finally finish the role play (it's really nearly there) and I also think I'll get some new lineart.

So when we open next, I hope there will be role play oportunity as well as some exciting new lineart options and also another special round (like the different wolves) to peak interest in them again :)

Stay tuned!
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me