Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby petrify » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:33 pm

replies wrote:@ FluffyBirdie: best of luck with the contest! i would've loved to go over your form if it wasn't 4 in the morning and my brain didn't wander all the time haha. again, good luck !
    @ doge fruit: Basil is so gorgeous omg,, congrats on her! she's vvv stunning and i love her colors
    @ Pallis: hope everything in the livestream went well for you! & i hope everyone watching had a blast <3
    @ smol kitten: sorry you haven't been able to connect to your kal!! i hope you get some offers on them that you like :)
    @ Kouhai: wow your babes are so pretty?? i might have to offer on them w o w ;o;
    @ eggshells: best of luck getting trade offers you like ! hope you can find some that you enjoy <3
    @ Doktor Monty: omg your designing skills are so good,, best of luck with finishing all of your myo requests as well as trade offers for your kals!
    @ Ciel Phatomhive: best of luck trading your kals! hope you can also find some offers you enjoy! also that pixel Six did is so darn adorable omg,,
    @ ☁Lady Raincloud☁: hope you can sell your custom slot soon! and your two new babes are absolutely stunning omg
    @ high noon: wow i'm so in love with your new baby??? omg they're so perfect i cri,, also best of luck getting offers for ooc breedings! :o

hey all! before i get into this post i'd just like to say happy new year to all of you! <3

first, let me introduce you guys to two of my new kals, which were gifted to me <33
    this is Shannon! set in a 50's au probably. her story is probably going to be her enlisting in the army as a male or just being one of the nurses! she's a stern woman but has a big heart. she is open for relationships, however, she is only interested in females as mates. pm me if you'd like to know more about her!

next is Quianna!
    i'm either putting her into my au with Boreas and Chloe or i'm keeping her story as a captain of a army fleet! not sure which one to go with currently, but i'm so happy to have her, her sister and her mother! i love them all. she's also open for relationships and she's bisexual! if you'd like to know more about Q, don't be afraid to message me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

secondly, i'm getting an unlimited rare myo soon and thought i should ask if anybody would be interested? i think the only thing that would be an auto would be a two or three headed kal (which i then can add maybe a common myo or some of my kals, or both?) although i doubt i'll get that offer haha. pm me with your offers!

anyway! that's all. hope you all have a great start to your 2018! :)
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Good night kal pals! (Good morning? Happy new year.)

came to say ;;
    My MYO competition has changed a little-- you can now enter if you own 0-4 kalons, instead of up to 3. The competition is pretty simple; all you have to do is show me your concept/design and tell me a bit about your adventure in the community. Coding helps, so if that's your strong suit, I encourage you to give it a shot!
replies ;;
    @ignominyy - oooh, Shannon is an absolute sweetheart! And congrats on adding Quianna to your squad-- her family is adorbs <3 (PS: your signature always makes me smile. Gotta love Aleks)
    @high noon - I have tried to come up with a good name for the boy, but nothing seems to fit :< His raised paw is super cute though. And the design is lovely. And Ryuu is so handsome!! I believe I've seen him around. His story is very cool.
    @Ciel Phantomhive. - *eyes my own signature* those lines are a fav of mine too <3
    @Doktor Monty - I love thick boy he is lovely and intimidating Best of luck balancing school and art!
    @eggshells - oh boy, that second kal with the pawprint is so cute, I might have to look at grabbing a myo if it'd interest you!
    @smol kitten - Best of luck finding a great connection! I was lucky that my first kal is one of my dream ones. May the force be with you. I'm watching Star Wars rn oops
    @doge fruit - I love your danger noodle and that head shot is supes cute <3
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swisscaramel » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi guys! I'm new to this species, saw they were popular and I'm mostly looking for friends and people to hang out with :)
I'm trying to buy some MYOs, I'm buying 8 common myos that I hope to give away if I'm allowed to!
Anyways yeah! Can't wait to get involved and meet new people!

@ThatPinkThing, oh amazing you're doing a myo competition! Happy new year to you aswell!
@ignominyy, those kalons look amazing! I love the idea of the 50's au and the second one's name is really pretty
@high noon, i love the little kalon, he has so many legs haha. also the sea dragon is super cool! I love the gradient colors
@☁️Lady Raincloud☁️, good luck selling your slot! Also the kits you got look really festive for the new year haha
Swisscaramel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fab!. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:48 pm

hello guys! im currently in the possession of two uncommon myos
(one was a gift, which i wont be trading, and the other was from a trade!)

im taking offers on one of them, so hit me up with kals !
here are my current kals
^^ linked so you can get an idea of what I like !
(but hmu with anythin, im curious as to what i can get!)
PM me with "myo offer" please

@swiss - aw, thats really sweet of you ! good luck, and dont forget to keep one for yourself <3
@thatpinkthing - thats cool of you, to do a give away ! i hope those myos find good homes.
@ignom - those are some pretty kals, congrats!
@high noon - NOT gonna lie all of your designs are dreams. I love what you've made,, oHm y god, ,, Ryuu is a dream
fab!.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valour » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:47 am

happy new year everyone!
    i wish you all the very best for 2018! c:

replies:
    Code: Select all
    page 804
    @swisscaramel - hello! welcome to the species! that's such a sweet thing you want to do, good luck with it! (and like fab said, don't forget to keep one ♡)
    @ignominyy - congrats on the new kals, they're beautiful! i've always liked Quianna a lot
    @high noon - oof that kit is pretty, i really like the idea you have for him too! good luck on finding him a name.

page 803
    @Jack - congrats on your new kits , they're so nice!! i love their colour schemes and the character ideas you have for them
    @KingKaigy - congrats on the kals! Hoshiko looks great, i like the hair a lot actually and the halo is rly nice. Caspian is such a cutie too!
    @Kaori Miyazono. - oh w o w, i'm in love with those kits they're designs are right up my alley aaa, i have a witch kal that could be friends with Amaryllis! and good luck with finding a mate for Aiko, she's a pretty girl ♡

and now, i'd like to introduce my new girl!
    (link takes you to my tryout form for her!)
    she's in the process of being grown by sketchiimutt and i can't wait :oo

i love her so so much, i can't believe i won her aaaa
    her name is emilia, and she's kind of like an oracle - the stars send
    her messages and she spreads their words to the world as she travels!

i'm super excited to work on her, and if you're interested in having one of your kals being her friend feel free to pm me!

hey, i'm val
pretty much inactive. i check back every once in a blue moon
valour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:48 am

Sixbane wrote:Image

EXTREAMLY LOUD INTERNAL AND XTERNAL SCREAMING HDHFJFITND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGGGGHGHGGGHGYHFHHCGG

So sixbane is a fjgjgud GOD and has ended my life twice with their nursery batches! I want the arts of the mother and the kids <3 their is 5 children I want drawn with the mom and one child just drawn by them self as a gift to their owner!

Bottom right is to be drawn by it's self

Top left and bottom right

Mom

Please pm me if your open to doing art!

@noriia such a cute girl!!
@fab I wish ya luck
@swisscaramel wow 8 of them tho?
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby mal du pays » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:00 am

@Noriia; congrats on thay lovely kit!! <3
@fab.; best of luck finding a trade nvn
@ignominyy; congrats!! the first gal's colors are lovely as heck
@high noon; what a lovely new boy, congrats nvn a fance dragon boy as well qvq

I have an introduction to do later, but for now a repost as these readopts are closing today - i think rosmus needs more entries (he has munchkinism if that is a motivational factor or w/e)

Takura. wrote:@Jack; good luck finding a home for them!! nvn
@Epiale; best of luck finding a growth & finding relationships!! <3
@Cosmofox; best of luck finding a trade you're happy with!! <3

whats cool its me ur boy here to say I'm putting three kalons up for pm readoption
The contest will be a simple one - PM me a concept for the kalon you are interested in!
In order for your form to count you must:
-Title the PM "Kalon Readoption (kalon name)". The only exception for not including the kalon's name is if you are entering for multiple.
-Each one will have a key in order for that entry to count. Make sure you do not forget to include it.
-If you are entering on discord, the PM title is not required but the key still is.
-Make sure, if entering for more than one, that your entry for each is spaced out.
-Names and genders may be changed.
-You must include the concept ALONGSIDE the key; not just the key. Should have included this, orz

The kalons are:
Adair - has bred once - no extra art - K: What's their favorite way of eating eggs?

Peony - eligible to be aged - no extra art - K: Favorite thing to put on toast?

Rosmus - one piece of art - all breeding slots - K: What's their morning routine?
*For Rosmus, any entries that make his concept into The Onceler will not be counted. Please be original.

I'll most likely be picking a winner on either New Years Eve (Dec 31st) or New Years Day (Jan 1st). go crazy
You can enter for multiple but can only win one of them. Please do not do any extras aside from the concept & the key; those are what I will be judging on. (So no including art, ten paragraph stories, ect)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
play in stars and time
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
majoring in frinology

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:32 am

Smol kalon art post

-by me, owned by Checkinder-

-by me, owned by myself-

-by me, owned by Sketchiimutt-

the last one was my favorite to make tbh ;u;

I'm taking commissions like these for cs pets! Kalon/human/closed species (please no horses or like, elephants) allowed!

depending on complexity, im going to raise the price ;u; i really want some list pets, so the prices will range from there! I also do quick free galaxy backgrounds like this:
(used for sketchii's piece)

PM me and we can work stuff out!! I try to get them done one at a time otherwise my back fails me and i can't move so they might take just a little while to make, but i try my best! I will also take DA points! PM me for details <3

-by Sketchiimutt, owned by myself-
Sketchii and i did an art trade ^^ I absolutely adore their style ahh!

@takura.// goodluck with the readopts! Loving the tail floof on that last kiddo! Very snazzy ^^
@noriia// aww that kit is so cute! congrats on her and sketchii is the SWEETEST!
@fab.// ok i love the chaos designs a TON! dark designs with that pop of color is my weakness hudfnnnsdhn I have way too many kids UFT again help. Goodluck on trades fab.! And i saw your new animation meme, its adorable!
@Swisscaramel// yeah you can give myos away! thats super sweet of you to do too oml, welcome to the species! If you have any questions man, feel free to PM me! ive been here since the beginning so i wouldnt mind trying to help ya out ^^
@ThatPinkThing// aww dude so nice of you!!! Its always a treat seeing people give away kalons and myos to those who don't have many or any at all! goodluck to the contestants!!
@ignominyy// that top kal has such a cute and soft design oml and that bottom one's tail is adorable! congrats on them cause wow are they stunning <3
@ highnoon// I SAW YOUR NEW BATCH AHH! I LOVE THEM! congrats on the kid and you make the loveliest designs my dude. i really liked the top right and bottom right, but the hair and tail of the bottom left had me WEAK! That top left is a dream dude, again, grats on the batch! and SCALES!!! i LOVE! what a nice design and expression! i love the tail a lot!
@Lady Raincloud// goodluck selling! Im poor rip, but i think im done with making myos for myself for a while ;u; i have so much development to do and a hella rad story is coming out soon! grats on the kits! i love those firework kiddos, the contrast of them and the shinessss oh man! so many cute kittossss

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:21 am

taking ooc breeding offers on all of my kalons !! i get off of breeding cd on the 5th

all my kals are here !!

i reply 2 everyone as soon as i can

___
    Code: Select all
    kylo.ren -- aaa im going to have to pm u ur art is beautiful
    takura. -- i love adair's shine n design, i may enter the comp if i have the time !!
    oswin -- six's batches are always beautiful tbh, good luck finding someone to do arts of your kals 
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:15 am

I think this’ll be the last time I post about the growth swap, as I haven’t gotten any offers yet

I'm looking to possibly do a growth swap?
(You do a growth for me, I do a growth for you)

This is the kit I need grown.

This is where I'm at right now.
(you can choose to start over or start with this)

Past growths I've done (ordered most recent to oldest) :
viewtopic.php?t=3647998
viewtopic.php?t=3632834
viewtopic.php?t=3632824
viewtopic.php?t=3630654
viewtopic.php?t=3627552
viewtopic.php?t=3626657
viewtopic.php?t=3625898
viewtopic.php?t=3608723
viewtopic.php?t=3607502
viewtopic.php?t=3563145
viewtopic.php?t=3497553

Please PM me if you'd be interested! And please include past examples, as well as the kit you'd like grown!

I’m open to OOC and possibly IC breedings! I am currently off cooldown and would love for some new little kits!
If you are interested please pm me who you’d like to breed with and who you’d like to offer from yours :)
(Merkalons would be like an awesome plus but any are fine)

And as usual, I'm always open for more friends/relationships/etc for each of my kalons! (link to them are found in my sig)

I especially like rping as of recently and would love to do more of those! It would need to be on CS though.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great rest of your day! c:

Replies;;
@ cincil. I’m debating on sending an offer over, but I’m not exactly sure yet (if the palettes of the pair I’d offer would work or not sort of thing)
@ Kylo.Ren those art pieces are gorgeous! I hope you get enough requests to get what you are trying to get!
@ Takura. Good luck with those readoptions! I hope that you find them perfect new homes.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me