Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby FluffyBirdie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:07 pm

Hey guys~ Short post, I have some family friends coming over so I need to clean up XDD

First off, I would love critique on my form for sixbane's legendary kit readoption! Since I wrote it I'll probably not notice any mistakes, so any help would be wonderful <3

Also any tips on what format a p2u should be uploaded in? I have no idea how to do these things but I would like to learn so hmu! o3o
I use Photoshop if that helps~

@broken* Gl getting an autopass! I hope you get those merkals, they're always a dream <3
@Jack I love their personality snippets so much, and congrats on the batch! They look stunning oml I want them XD
@iuno. Gl getting breeding and trading offers! Your kals are so prettyyy
@KingKaigy Stunning kals! Congrats~ And woah stunning art you recieved
@Kaori Miyazono. Gl getting Aiko a mate! I love her design, I don't think I have anyone that matches though haha. And congrats on your kits! I love Amaryllis' design too much oops

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:35 pm

@broken* good luck on getting your merkal!
@Jack cobgrats an the new boys! their personalities crack me up!~
@iuno. good luck on the tradings and breedings!
@KingKaigy congrats on the new kalons and secret santa gift! Hoshiko is so pretty *-*
@Kaori Miyazono. good luck finding mates for Aiko, she's gorgeous! :0 and congrats on the two new kits, they're so pretty!
@FluffyBirdie I would help you out but I'm not good at doing critiques xD good luck tho!

would love to introduce/get my new babe approved!

Meet my new danger noodle snek, Basilis (Basil for short)! Done by the awesome, Ghod. May many blessings shower upon them ;-;

Plus a head shot they made for me!

- female
- handles snakes for a living
- maybe some sort of voodoo witch as part-time hobby (???)
- lol idk

Really might just pair her off with my other girl, Amora honestly xD
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pallis » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Kaori Miyazono. // gl getting aiko a mate! and those kits are so beautiful :,,,0 everything tig does is so beautiful
FluffyBirdie // i'd give you a critique but i'm really bad at them rip,, i think most people use .psd for pay to use stuff!
doge fruit // basilis is gorgous, ghod did an amazing job on them!

streaming Hellyboo's nursery batch, i'd love to have some company :>

join.me/kanelbullar
♫ but you couldn't stand the weather here ♪
----------------------------------
pallis // adult // they/them

artist for kalon adopts

pallis#4972

----------------------------------
kalon adoptsmy kalonsdeviantart

|| || || ||

sig art by basketworm
pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby lunar-lynx » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:20 pm

hey everyone!
    Someone gifted me a Kalon a few months back as my first and only Kalon, but I haven't really been able to connect at all..
    She's got some really pretty colors but it's just not the type of design I go for and I feel really bad but ;v;
    So I'm looking to see if I might be able to trade it for another?
    This is the babe viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3534002
    I guess PM me if you might want to trade?
    I hope I'm not doing anything wrong here, please let me know if I am!
    I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to Kalons

replies;
    @Jack - Ahhhh I really love that first little one ;v;
    @KingKaigy - lovely new babes! ^^
    @Kaori Miyazono. - good luck finding Aiko a mate!
    @doge fruit - oh my goodness, what an amazing kal!
    Congrats on them!
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:39 pm

@smol kittten ;; Gl trading! She's a reql sweetie, and I'm sure you'll get some really amazing offers for her!

@Pallis ;; aaaaa, those lil merkals are gonna be absolutely amazing no doubt!! Hope the stream is fun! ❤❤❤

@doge fruit ;; Congrats on your beautiful new snek!! She's an absolute babe, and I am in love with that beautiful curtain of fur on her tail!! ❤

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aaaaahhhhhh, happy new year everyone!! I hope 2018 brings you good luck & happiness! ❤

Sooo, I have the uncontrollable urge to start the new year off with a fresh new kalon to develop, so I painstakingly put together a small trade group of my kalons who I have been having a harder time developing as of late. I do still really love them all, and it's hard to let even one of them go, but knowing they will go to someone who can give them the attention they deserve makes it worth it. :'>

https://sta.sh/21n9559c0shb

The ones marked as tentative might be a bit harder to pry away from me, but please feel free to offer if they interest you! ^^

I'm not too picky as far as edit rarity goes, but I do like to see ear, tail, and hair edits. Pupil edits also hold a special place in my heart.

Also willing to trade multiple of my kalons for one kal!

PM me if interested!! I will consider any and all offers, and reply within a day whether or not I am interested!
Last edited by Rorrim on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby shishou » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:53 pm

im still looking for trade offers
tbh if no one offers i might as well put them ufa :') i dont care about edits and
mostly looking for connection, i prefer premade kalons but myos are ok too !!
pls offer i'm desperate ahah
3/3 - can be grown - ic breeding
2/3 - blank slate
3/3 - blank slate - off oekaki growth

i also have 3(?) new males to introduce for my next post !

kouhai //loud crying natalia n kaede are so,,gorgeous but i don't think you'd like
my kals ahhahh good luck trading your lovelies !!<3
smol kitten good luck getting traded !! love the gradients on em
doge fruit figigqpc beautiful girl !! wowoowwo ghod did a wonderful job as usual !

thank you for reading n happy new years everyone !! <3
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Doktor Monty wrote:xx

my kalons are still up for trade offers! Anyone but Bugdul i'm taking offers on, just to see what's out there :)
they can be found here
https://across-the-sea.weebly.com/

xx I'm going to be taking a few myo commissions? Just msg me, we'll talk about payment once I look over the concept <3
You can look through my gallery for examples
(also this)
1. Open
2. ghod
3. Watchdog
4. The Pirate
5. Open

If you got a slot, please be patient. School is coming up soon and I don't know how many I'll get to as many as possible

breeding offers, and relationships are open as well
Code: Select all
@eggshells hnng I do love them but I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to offer for them! But good luck none the less, I hope you find something absolutely amazing ❤️
@kouhai happy new year! I'm also sorry to say the same, I do like your kalons but Im not attached to them? I may end up messaging you l8r though
@smol I guess everyone wants to trade now haha! Not really my style 
Last edited by doktor monty on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:13 pm

Ciel Phantomhive. wrote:
Trading-
Hi everyone <3 i'm back looking at offers ;u; pearl i'm iffy as he was a gift <3
and my two kalsonas are off limits so i didn't make them public <3
here is the link and i hope to see all your wonderful offers!
https://toyhou.se/StrawberryShortcake/c ... der:142704

Art-
i also have this icon would like to show that i colored in! the lines belong to the lovely sixbane if i recall <3

@Doktor: ohhh i would love to take a peek but i dont really understand how to work weebly ;u; good luck trading!
@Eggshells: good luck trading <3
@Kouhai: sending you a pm <3
@smol: good luck trading <3 she is adorable and i might offer <3
@Pallis: good luck on the stream!
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:33 pm

☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
I am selling an artist myo slot for November for around 4500 da points, it is one rare trait and unlimited under! I would prefer to get at least 4500 but I can haggle (will not go lower than 4000 though). c:

You can ask about it here!

One of the last few times I'll advert this, otherwise I'll keep and do something else with it for now. I said I'd keep it up for a month so I guess on Jan 6th I'll take it down if not bought. cx

- - -

In other news, Crispin and Edna had more kids! These trouble makers are Sterling and Fulton. c:

- - -

@ eggshells, Kouhai
Good luck trading!

@ Doglady88722
Good luck getting a nursery slot. c:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:14 pm

@eggshells;; good luck trading! sorry you can't connect, but I hope you get great offers!
@Doktor Monty;; gl with all those design commissions! the ones you've been making lately have been really cool! I'm a big fan of your art! <3
@Ciel Phantomhive;; that pixel is adorable omg! you did a really good job coloring in those lines! good luck with your trading as well!

Happy New Year everyone!
    Please 2018 be good and kind and full of blessings.

---

I got a new baby I wanted to show off! I worked on this batch for a while, and I'm just so happy with how he came out!
    All I know right now is that he's a samurai that was cursed. I'm looking for name suggestions for him?

---

And an older baby to reintroduce!
    I got quite a few edit items and gave Ryuu a make over, and I'm so much more connected to him now!
    I've been working out his backstory too. He's a mermaid/sea dragon, who hails from a clan that lives in the waters near Japan. His father's wife couldn't have children, so he conceived Ryuu with a mistress so he would have an heir to lead the clan. But his wife got jealous and gave a sacrifice to a sea witch so she could have her own child. Ryuu still grew up with his half brother, content to be the second in command, but his brother was scared of Ryuu usurping him, so he framed him for a crime, and drove him to exile. Now Ryuu is kind of just angry and bitter, and he travels the oceans doing what he can to have a little fun.

I'm wondering if maybe anyone with an autopass would be interested in breeding with him? He's got a scale trait I'd love to pass to some OOC kids. So I thought I'd throw that out there!

---

That's all for me for now! It's like 4 am so I'm going to bed now lol
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items