✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Raikki » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:46 am

I don’t think you guys know my sheer excitement at finding a larvitar when I didn’t know they were in the game. Transparent text is the Pokémon, I don’t know what counts as a spoiler or not here.
Check out my art shop
Raikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:30 am

I'm quite enjoying it~ Yeah. main layout of the story is the same, but was to be expected as it's not a sequel, but an alternate telling of the story/focusing on a different event happening as the main part. Some of the new scenes, though, do add some more background to certain events.
I'm really liking the side event stuff, I feel it adds a lot of character to the world, and there's SO MANY to do, I had to make a list so I make sure I go back to complete different ones when I get the Pokemon I need/when it becomes the right time of day... I like that there's a variety from "Hey, come back at this time of day and see something cool" to events with a bit more interaction (like the Trainer School one).

Currently I'm finishing up the second island's plot... If I had to say an issue I've got, it's that there's so many Pokemon I want to use...
Also, as I'm playing Moon, I have to wait until 5-5.59am to evolve my event Rockruff, and that's proving to be difficult, as I'm usually asleep then...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelx3 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:31 am

Raikki wrote:I don’t think you guys know my sheer excitement at finding a larvitar when I didn’t know they were in the game. Transparent text is the Pokémon, I don’t know what counts as a spoiler or not here.

Yeah I also found one by accident XD
So far I finished the second island
It seems that as the plot progresses the differences get bigger/more noticeable.
I guess that the post game story and finale will be vastly differend
And it does feel a lot harder
Angelx3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:36 am

Y'all should play Pokemon Brick Bronze on Roblox. 10/10!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raikki » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:54 am

Honestly I’m loving ultra moon. The araquanid shattered me though, I was NOT expecting that. That was brutal. Also, I’m so excited for the post game. I was hoping for a more BW2 thing where you’re in the post events of sun/moon, but it’s still hella fun.
Check out my art shop
Raikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:06 am

For anyone thinking about getting the game, I say go for it, especially if you’re a shiny hunter lol

The story is mostly the same until Aether Paradise/Poni Island area, but there are minor tweaks and changes that make it different, and also my god is it more difficult >.< additionally, the ultra warp ride and mantine surf are very fun and surprisingly relaxing! Not to mention that the new Pokémon available in alola make for a nice new experience.

————————————

Off topic, but I should NOT have started soft resetting for a shiny Uxie before I beat the main story ^^” I’m not stopping until it sparkles, meaning I might not finish the game for a little bit lol
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:30 am

I haven't finished yet so my answer might change... but I say it would depend on what you like about Pokémon games. It is better than sun and moon so far but honestly it feels like they should have made sun and moon like this to begin with. There is a bunch of minor things that would have made sun and moon better that would have left them still open to make a third game (side quests, mantine surfer, ect.)

While I enjoy it enough myself (at least so far), I won't be getting it for my 6 yr old niece. She isn't much into the story bits and she complained the islands are too small/nothing to do post game. And no she wouldn't enjoy the battle tree or the battle arena thing. She might like the mantine surf but that isn't worth spending 40$ for.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 am

OHHHH MY GODDDDD

THIS TOOK ABOUT 5 HOURS OF RESETTING 😭
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:47 pm

RWBY Rose wrote:I mean I really like ultra sun so far. It feels like platinum and not between platinum/bw2 like someone said in an interview. I'm only on the beginning of the third island though so we'll see if that changes.

My team ended up being: Kanto Raichu (Laxus), Milotic (Marine), Nidoqueen, Koamala (Zuzu), Dusk Lycanrock (Balewolf), Bellosom (Laka). I might swap Zuzu out for a legend later but we'll see.

You stole my idea of nicknaming one of the electric types Laxus. I was planning on getting a mareep and naming him Laxus.

My team so far is Torracat (Dave Strider), Rockruff (Jade Harley), Wingull (John Egbert), Zubat (Rose Lalonde), Furfrou (Becquerel), and Noibat (Erik). It's most likely going to change as there isn't quite a ton of type variety
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Pokemon Bank update should now be live~ I think the Transporter one should also be live, so know you should be able to love Pokemon from the GS VC releases aalllllll the way to the Ultras, if that takes your fancy~

Real handy for me, as was hoping to get my Shiny charm before I got access to the wormholes~ Might also move my Shiny Type:Null up, as had been wanting to drop it on my team...

Also, I missed the times to evolve my Rockruff AGAIN, because I fell asleep, so I might dump Rockruff...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me