★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:51 pm

@Nyeh Heh Heh!!, psst - lizardpaw's gonna head out to meet rosepaw now. |D

youre all tempting me to post more headcanons btw
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Postby hazilnut » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Post more! I'm loving everyone's, they're just too fun!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MockSun » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:27 pm

I love reading everyone's too! I did have a couple more I was playing around with.

- Eveningstorm doesn't have a strong sense of empathy, at least not for cats she's never known. It takes her a long time after bonding with someone to truly start caring about them on an emotional level, and it's one of her least favorite things about herself.

- Rook, and thus her little sister Shard/Heatherstar, are rumored to be descended from an ancient tyrant called Scourge. However, this is false, and only a rumor some of Rook's followers spread to make her seem more intimidating.

- Mapleleaf is incredible at telling when someone is lying, and she's extremely hard to fool. However, her suspicious nature also means she suspects a lot of innocent cats of not being trustworthy.

- Sycamorepaw is trying to develop Mapleleaf's built-in lie detector, but she doesn't trust her intuition enough to ever reach her mentor's level of accuracy.

- Heatherstar was extremely reluctant to leave her rogue group to start CoveClan. It took StarClan a long time to convince her.

- Heatherstar gets anxiety around crowds. She's comfortable around the cats of her clan, since she knows most of them like family, but Gatherings are an entire other story.

- Minnownose wants to keep pranking the clan with Kitepaw, but he feels like he has to force himself to grow up after receiving his warrior name. His friendship with her was, in part, to help him makes the most out of his apprentice days while he still felt like he could.

- That didn't stop Minnownose from reverting to his apprentice days and leaving a fire ant in Swiftfoot's nest after he heard he broke up with his sister. Blizzardheart had to take him aside and explain that they were still friends and he was going to help her raise Spiderkit and Ivykit.

- Swiftfoot and Darkcloud are actually adoptive brothers, but their relationship is functionally the same as biological sibling's would be.

- Snowstorm is terrified about her future. She's happy to be Larktail's mate, and she genuinely loves him, but she didn't factor in the possibility of kits. Nothing about her mission had gone as she planned - she didn't plan on finding Larktail alive, she didn't plan on having his kits, and she definitely didn't plan on him wanting to stay in CoveClan. She was just supposed to find Shard and head back home. Nothing about this turned out to be easy.

- Sycamorepaw had an extremely petty grudge towards Kitepaw after the incident where she stuffed yarrow in Swiftfoot's mouse. (Minnowpaw was there too, but come on, he never did anything like that before Kitepaw showed up!) She's over it now, but she was impressively bitter over how she found valuable medicine and then wasted it on a prank.

- There's a small patch of chervil just outside CoveClan's camp. (That's how I'm going to justify having five chervil now, at least. :lol: )
MockSun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:51 pm

i'm awful at coming up with hcs so for now i only have three, all of which involve Birchclan's resident Angery Family

- Featherfur had a sister named Kestrel who died when they were very young.

- Brackenfrost met both of his kits [Feather and Kestrel] and left after Kestrel died. Featherfur still doesn't know the reason why he left.

- Kestrelpaw goes out of her way to bring Featherfur little treats like mice, pretty rocks, or feathers bc she wants him to like her. So far it hasn't worked.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 am

I love everyones headcanons so much <3 They're so thoughtful!

- Blackpaw is afraid of being alone with another male cat, after her 'incident' with a rogue called Twig.
- Burrpaw and Cootpaw are beginning to become less bullies, and are trying to pull away from Swanfoot's teachings.
- Hornetpaw acts 100% fearless but is 100000% scared of at least 99 things. She's just good at hiding them.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:37 am

I love them all,, Hornetpaw is me tho, poor kid

also i wrote almost a page of potential HCs and garbage for Rage bc i had a lot of free time this morning i'm such a mess.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:37 am

Hi there! I just joined with Minkstar of CherryClan (2). I posted Minkstar asking for a deputy but no one has replied. I'm not entirely sure why.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:42 am

.galaxy. wrote:I love them all,, Hornetpaw is me tho, poor kid

also i wrote almost a page of potential HCs and garbage for Rage bc i had a lot of free time this morning i'm such a mess.

Presses face close to screen. Show me.

@Simonpet

A mod is assigned to a clan, the mod just hasn't replied yet, they've got LOTS of clans to do!
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:55 am

Simonpet wrote:Hi there! I just joined with Minkstar of CherryClan (2). I posted Minkstar asking for a deputy but no one has replied. I'm not entirely sure why.

kaden was the mod who's got your clan, and they haven't been on for a while. Don't worry though, they'll get to ya!

--

dinolil1 wrote:Presses face close to screen. Show me.

here we go time to type out all the hell i've written

"These gay losers just like to murmur to each other and pretend it's important when it's rly just them trash talking or saying disgustingly sweet garbage. Tiredstar's got Babestar wrapped around his little claw and everyone knows it but no one knows just how bad. Sage needs herbs? Done. Robin's sent Ripple over with everything he needs. Witherclan smirked at someone from Tumbleclan? Robin's on his way to personally kick a loser into a river. No one knows why Robin will go to such lengths for Sage but could rly not give less of a damn about his other allies. HC that at one point Robin ends up talking to Ravenstar and he gets in his face and snarls "If you ever try to hurt my star again, I'll rip every life from your wretched body." and everyone is like 'wh?? your star?? ??? ?' Robin 1000% says 'my star' as his little disgustingly affectionate nickname. in The Beginning he's all cocky and flirty but as time goes on he mellows out into a snuggle hellbear who will punt everyone. The one thing Robin's never late for is helping Tired Bf. And almost a guarantee someone from Birch hears him say 'my star' and then everyone in the clan assumes its a cat in the clan, but no chumpass ever gathers the nerve to ask. He's just a petty, angery boy who's very weak to the whim of sage."

BOY HOWDY THAT'S AN UNORGANIZED MESS BUT THERE IT IS KIDS
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaden » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:36 am

Simonpet wrote:Hi there! I just joined with Minkstar of CherryClan (2). I posted Minkstar asking for a deputy but no one has replied. I'm not entirely sure why.

Please be patient, I am getting a reply up now, but I tend to only reply to clans once a day due to school and the amount of time it takes to reply to all of my clans c:

Also, I would like to announce the new mod for Cac - krazykitty00! Everyone was very good at their trial clans, but Katrione, purrfect and I feel like they would be most suited for the job, so make sure to congratulate them! Please don't be upset if you didn't get picked as we will might be seeking out another mod in the upcoming months. I also neatened up the front page a bit and some of you may be getting replied to by krazy now! ^^
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me