★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

★ THE STUD EVENT ★

Postby Katrione » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:06 am

The gathering has started and the Clans have quickly fallen into their usual groups, sometimes drifting away to interact with new cats. As the Clans started to settle down and get ready for the leader announcements, a group of strange cats prowled into the dimly lit clearing. The Clans were startled and awed by the beautiful and handsome cats that surveyed them all closely. The strangers caught wind of the large gathering and have decided to make their way into the crowd to mingle. They don't seem interested in much more than a fling, with quite a few of the strangers having already disappeared into the night when the conversations shared became too serious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At every gathering, there will be a group of studs (male and female) for Clans to breed their cats with!

★ Each stud will have a maximum of 3 slots and each slot will be fcfs. All studs will have the same post amount requirements. A first slot will be 3 posts and a second slot will be 9 posts. A second slot can't be claimed until the Wednesday following the start of the gathering. On the last day of the gathering, a third slot will open and you will need to have 12 posts to claim it.

★ To enter for a slot, you will need to fill out the form included with each cat.

★ As usual, you will need to post in your next post that your cat is trying for kits with one of the studs. The queens will give birth in the normal amount of time. For Clans that stud with a female stud, you will receive the kittens three posts after you put in your post that your tom tried for kits with her. You will need to have a queen in your Clan to take care of the kits from a female stud.

★ If you want to breed a same-sex couple with one of the studs, you will need to state which cat in the couple will be bred.

★ Each artist will be bringing only one stud to the gathering. All studs will be posted on the first day of the gathering and no later.

★ NONE of the studs will be going to a Clan. After the gathering, they will be "retired" and may be used again at a later gathering.

★ Each stud will have their own individual form.

★ Each post must contain new content with a minimum of 150 words. You must interact with other players, not yourself, for it to count.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ANDY BIERCAT: STUD ONE ★

Postby Katrione » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:06 am

Andy Biercat strutted ahead of the other stud cats, watching each Clan cat in turn. The tom didn't say much to the Clan cats, but he seemed to enjoy the attention he was given.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME Andy Biercat
      GENDER Tom
      PHENOTYPE longhair red charcoal rosetted tabby with low white and the Emo mutation
      GENOTYPE ll / XOY / Bbl / Dd / Apba / McMc / SpSp / Bmbm / Ccm / Wsw / EmO

Please fill out the form once you have three posts on the gathering thread for a first slot, nine posts for a second slot and twelve for a third slot
      Code: Select all
      [u][i]...we made our plight...[/i][/u]
      [b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
      [b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
      [b][u]CAT BEING BRED[/u][/b]
      [b][u]POSTS[/u][/b]
      [b][u]IF YOUR CAT COULD BE IN A BAND, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD THEY PLAY AND WHY?[/u][/b]

SLOTS
      1. She-cat -- Clan -- User
      2. She-cat -- Clan -- User
      3. She-cat -- Clan -- User
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ STUD TWO: SEACOAL ★

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:08 am

All text images are from fontmeme.

xxxxI meant to do a web white stud and then it just looked too complicated and busy on her, so that's the plan for March instead <3

Unless I am allowed to tell the story of my life in my own way, I cannot tell it at all.

xxxxAmong the other cats at the gathering, there's a light-brown molly with unusual markings and curious eyes talking to the other cats. While she doesn't approach immediately, as everyone gets a chance to talk eventually, the turn comes for it.
    xxxx"Hello. It's a pleasure to see so many newer clans doing so well and strongly. I'm the new medicine cat for Riverclan - one of the oldest clans. It's a great treasure to see how the code has propagated."
    xxxxWith so many new clans around now, it's strange to meet a cat from one of the original clans, and there seems to be a sort of weight and significance to the encounter.
    xxxxYou introduce yourself to her, in the manner that you would to any of the other clan cats, although perhaps with a touch more awe or reverence in your voice than might be earned otherwise. She nods, listening carefully and encouraging whatever point you might be making.
    xxxx"I'm Seacoal." She seems to realise momentarily about how unusual her name sounds; "I got my suffix for learning about a new treatment for sick cats - if you feed a cat coal or charcoal after they ate poison, the poison effects them less; it's even possible to save cats who ate deathberries if you act fast enough."
    xxxxShe sees the shine in your eyes - confusion and surprise, maybe a little admiration for the sheer scope of the discovery - and nods. "I don't know how easy it is to find charcoal in other places, but I'd like it if sharing that saved a few lives. I think helping sick cats and seeing how thankful they are is the best feeling in the world."
    xxxxYou talk for a while, growing steadily more impressed at how inventive her solutions have been for helping different cats in her clan, until you inevitably need to move on to find another cat to talk to, but her kind heart and bright mind stay distinct after the gathering draws to a close.

It was wonderful to see how freedom and equality elevate men

Name: Seacoal
Phenotype: longhair ukrainian brown tortie lykoi with low white spotting, low black spotting, vitiligo, a ring tail, and sheep eyes
Genotype: ll / lyly / BB / XOXo / Dd / Dmdm / ubub / dsds / vivi / aa / Mcmc / Ee / Cc / Wswg / Bsbs / rtrt / sese

The grateful words and smile which rewarded me for binding up a wound or giving a cooling drink was a pleasure worth risking life for at any time

Please only fill out the form once you have gained the necessary number of posts for that slot.

[u][color=#017748]Besides the nettle, ever grows the cure for its sting.[/color][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Cat being bred:[/b]
[b]Cat's genetics:[/b]
[b]Welcome to the British Hotel:[/b] Do one of:
- give me a fun medical / medical-related fact
- tell me about an incident when your cat or one of their relatives was sick
[b]Post Links:[/b]

War, like death, is a great leveler, and mutual suffering and endurance had made us all friends.

Slots:
    1) [url=?]cat[/url] from -clan, by ?, [url=?]Proof[/url]
    2) [url=?]cat[/url] from -clan, by ?, [url=?]Proof[/url]
    3) [url=?]cat[/url] from -clan, by ?, [url=?]Proof[/url]

I trust that England will not forget the one who nursed her sick, who sought out her wounded to aid and succor them, and who performed the last offices for some of her illustrious dead.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ REVERIE: STUD THREE ★

Postby selkirks » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:12 am

credit to fontmeme

wip i do Not havw time

Name: Reverie
Phenotype: mediumhair lilac sokoke tabby with electric lilac eyes, earrings, low white, and tigers ear
Genotype: Ll / bb / dd / XoXo / AA / mcmc / thsths / Cc / Ee / Wsw / TgTg

sokoke uhh. fun. recessive. only shows on AA + mcmc cats

You may only post the following form if you have 3 total posts on the gathering thread (first slot), nine total posts (second slot) on Wednesday, or twelve total posts (third slot) on Friday.

”High Priestess”
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan of bred cat:[/b]
[b]Cat being bred:[/b]
[b]Pheno and Geno:[/b]
[b]What would be your cat’s favorite constellation?[/b]

slot 1 - open
slot 2 - open
slot 3 - open
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CORNFLAKES RETURNS

Postby inky. » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:23 am

cornflakes can hardly see you through her floppy ears. even so, she walks with pride and elegance.
"hello there." she says happily "what can i do for you?"
NAME: (Lady) Cornflakes
PHENOTYPE: A mediumhaired golden shaded bengal point with low white spotting and folded ears.
GENOTYPE: Ll / BB / XOXO / Dd / Aa / McMc / Bmbm / cscs / Wbwb / Fdfd / Wsw
You can fill out and post the following form after you have three posts at the gathering.
For your second breeding slot, you have to have an additional nine posts at the gathering.
Twelve total posts will be needed if it is the final day of the gathering and Cornflakes has a free slot you're taking as a third.
[size=150][b][u]THATS [i]LADY[/i] CORNFLAKES TO YOU...[/u][/b][/size]
[b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
[b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
[b][u]CAT'S GENO[/u][/b]
[b][u]COMPLIMENT HER NOW[/u][/b]
SLOTS
1. Pigeonrun
Last edited by inky. on Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvija & Silvio -- February Studs

Postby Kazin » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:24 am

A pair of siblings makes their way silently to where they have heard other cats are gathering. Despite their short fur, the snow doesn't bother either of them... They were born into it, adapted to it, and are here to exchange stories and get to truly know the worlds of the cats around them.

*You may choose ONE of these studs; either Silvija (afab) or Silvio (amab). They will be sharing three slots between them.
      Just a fun tidbit; Silvija and Silvio will exclusively be winter studs, so you can potentially expect one (or both) only at Leafbare gatherings until their retirement!

NAME Silvija
      GENDER she-cat (afab)
      PHENOTYPE shorthaired dilute tortoiseshell point oriental bengal with radiant stripes (only shown in cream patches); lapis blue eyes
      GENOTYPE LL, XOXo, Bb, dd, aa, BmBm, McMc, SpSp, cscs, Rsrs, ww

NAME Silvio
      GENDER Tom (amab)
      PHENOTYPE shorthaired blue lynx point oriental bengal with radiant stripes; silver blue eyes
      GENOTYPE LL, XoY, Bbl, dd, Aa, Bmbm, McMc, SpSp, cscs, Rsrs, ww

*Radiant stripes is a dominant gene (Rs/rs) which causes tabby markings to become dilute if the cat is nondilute, or white if the cat is dilute. This gene is not expressed in solid cats; (though would show in ghost tabby markings of tortoiseshells, smokes, etc.)

Please fill out the form once you have at least three posts on the gathering thread! At least nine total posts will be needed if you are claiming Venom as a second slot. Twelve total posts will be needed if it is the final day and you are claiming your third slot.
      Bravery and Cowardice...
      [b][u]Username:[/u][/b]
      [b][u]Clan:[/u][/b]
      [b][u]Cat Being Bred:[/u][/b] (please include pheno and/or geno if possible c: cat must be amab if being bred to Silvija, and afab is being bred to Silvio)
      [b][u]What has been the bravest moment in your cat's life?:[/u][/b] (for Silvija)
      [b][u]What has been the most cowardly moment in your cat's life?:[/u][/b] (for Silvio)
      [b][u]Link to Posts:[/u][/b] x x x

SLOTS
      1. Thorncatcher -- ScarabClan -- broken*
      2. Ratel's Stomp -- Order of the Hyena -- chaoticcreativity
      3. Phoenixflight -- SquidClan -- selkirks
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Cinta and Mitra : Studs •

Postby jazz. » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:48 am

this couple loves kits…just not interested in having their own! But they wouldn’t mind helping out some cats (as long as they take the kits with them!)
    Cinta and Mitra also are introducing the reverse colorpoint gene! It is a dominant gene that expresses on any of the colorpoint series cats, with the body dark and lighter towards the points.
    please remember, amab cats are required to breed with Cinta and afab cats are required to breed with Mitra. you can only choose one. :)

----------------------------

NAME Cinta and Mitra
    GENDER afab/Molly and amab/tom
    PHENOTYPE
    Cinta mediumhair cinnamon tortie reverse mink with low white and pink/aqua heterochromia
    Mitra shorthair apricot classic reverse colorpoint with low white and pink/blue heterochromia
    GENOTYPE
    Cinta Ll / XOXo / blbl / Dd / aa / McMc / RpRp / cscb / Wsw / Rtrt
    Mitra LL / XOY / bbl / dd / DmDm / Aa / mcmc / RpRp / cscs / Wsw

you can fill out and post the following form after you have three total posts at the gathering.
    for your second breeding slot, you have to have nine total posts at the gathering.
    for your third breeding slot, you have to have twelve total posts at the gathering on the final day.
    [b]what a lovely pair[i]![/i][/b]
    [b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
    [b][u]STUD CAT BEING BRED[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
    [b][u]YOUR CAT BEING BRED[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CAT'S DESCRIPTION AND/OR GENOTYPE[/u][/b]
    [b][u]LINKS TO POSTS[/u][/b] [url=HERE]1[/url] . [url=HERE]2[/url] . [url=HERE]3[/url] .

SLOTS
    1. Batcatcher - Kazin - ChaosClan (Mitra)
    2. Minkchase - eagle, - Evergreen Park (Cinta)
    3. Gerenuk's Muse - chaoticcreativity- Order of the Hyena
Last edited by jazz. on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr Frosty

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:14 pm

[ ]

the pale tom bundles his way into the gathering, beaming at everyone he sees. "Last month of winter!" He exclaimed, "Time to enjoy the snow!"

NAME: Mr. Frosty
      Phenotype: Dominant White with Frostbite Karparti and a manx tail
      Genotype: ll / Rere / XoY / bb / Dd / AA / mcmc / TaTa / csc / Ici / Wdw / Kfk / Vivi / Tgtg / Mm / Sese
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Frostbite Karparti is a dominant gene that expresses over everything, even solid white, giving the cat a blue, nose, ears, paws, and tail tip.
      You can fill out and post the following form after you have three posts at the gathering.
      For your second breeding slot, you have to have an additional nine posts at the gathering by Wednesday.
      Twelve total posts will be needed if it is the final day of the gathering and Mr Frosty has a free slot you're taking as a third.

[I]Last Frost[/I]
      [b][u]Username:[/u][/b]
      [b][u]Clan:[/u][/b]
      [b][u]Cat Being Bred (name, geno):[/u][/b]
      [b][u]Post Links:[/u][/b]
      [b][u]What is your cat's favorite winter memory?:[/u][/b]

SLOTS
      1. cat name - clan name - username
      2. cat name - clan name - username
      3. cat name - clan name - username
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby * R0ze * » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:53 pm

Simonpet wrote:
* R0ze * wrote:I will add forest clan and paradise risen for allies in my next post!

Sounds good! Sorry for not responding earlier. I'll add Wildclan to my list of allies here. <3

ok!

███████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
link. link. link. link.

── *R0ze* - She/Her credit.
* R0ze *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ LUCI: STUD EIGHT ★

Postby tigerclaw » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:32 pm

©
ImageImage
highly recommend running straight through deep dark, fist fighting the warden is so awesome
silly stud to make up for not attending a gathering since october </3

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

NAME luci
GENDER male [amab]
PHENOTYPE longhaired peacock blue sepia manx with low irregular white spotting, roan, extra toes, folded ears, and the harp mutation.
GENOTYPE ll / Bb / XoY / dd / Dpdp / aa / cbcb / Wsw / Mm / Pdpd / Fdfd / ti'ti / Hshs
all of luci's kits have a chance of receiving minecraft-related accessories OR a beetle friend!!
luci's kits also have the chance of being mute or blind!

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Please fill out the form once you have three posts on the gathering thread for a first slot, nine posts for a second slot and twelve for a third slot
[u][i][color=#1D9CA4]playsound entity.warden.emerge voice @a ~ ~ ~ 1 1 1e[/color][/i][/u]
[b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
[b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
[b][u]CAT'S PHENO & GENO[/u][/b]
[b][u]POSTS[/u][/b]
[b][u]WHAT DOES YOUR CAT THINK OF THE DARK?[/u][/b]

SLOTS
1. elmspeckle [outback runners ─ chaotic creativity]
2. haruka [guild of cathulhu ─ frisco]
3. doefern [squidclan ─ selkirks]
Last edited by tigerclaw on Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me