Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Nessiie » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:57 am

@neon-umbreon; you have some gorgeous kids for trade!! Hope you find some offers you like!! I think i’ve seen Addie before!

@deerbroken; what a beautiful kal! I love the tails and the glitchy design I thinj they’d fit perfectly in the au you have in mind!!

@creepbyradiohead; Nyx and Neptune are so cute! Im a sucker for space designs and I adore Nyx’s tail!

@baylin;; gosh its always nice to see spideypool art! Good luck with trades!!

I am also hopping on the bandwagon, I have one trade still planned this month but I have both trades open next month so i’d be able to trade then! Looking to trade this kiddo for someone I connect to better! I will look at everything, including myos c: In terms of premade kals i don’t necessarily need a trait match either, but i do prefer adult kals! Don’t hesitate to send an offer I will look at p much anything! <33

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:01 am

heyo long time no post, but figured i’d also pop in to advertise some trades. i don’t have any cool-downs atm! feel free to offer anything except MYOs, and i’d prefer to trade multiple of my kals for one of your kals ^v^

my kals can be found here

@ deerbroken - good luck with commissions! your new kal is gorgeous also, love the funky colors
    @ jo-hann - sabriel is super pretty, hopefully you find what you’re looking for with trades <33
    @ nessiie - your kiddo is a cutie, i also hope you find some good trades!
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bea has a gift for the fanclub!

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:58 pm

I come bearing a gift!! When I made Bea, part of why I made her plain was so that I could dress her up and accessorize her a ton. And I thought it'd be fun to share with y'all! Here's Bea's Closet! (click the graphic to go to the sta.sh)
There is a PSD file and separate PNG lines of 40+ different hats, jackets, accessories, bags, and more! Haru's here to model just a bit of what you can do with this lil' dress-up pack! (the lines are just pixelated due to making the stills into a gif, don't worry)
replies wrote:cheetahss: how are you? fine thank you. (I love that clip lol) Good luck trading! I haven't got many MYO ideas atm otherwise I'd offer OTL
NE0N-UMBR30N: I have a relative of Muse's up for trade atm too lol XD Their family lineage is all so gorgeous, my boy's just a bit too complex for me. Also I love Issac's eye-burn colors /srs
she wolf warrior: ooooh I see some kals in your storage that I definitely have to offer on. I'll be in your PMs soon 👀
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:44 pm

Aaaaaa hello! I wanted to advertise trades too! I love most of my kalons and maintain connections really well, but a few of them I've lost some connection to despite loving their designs. I am interested in kalons and MYOs, with minimal preference between kits or adults. I'm mostly looking at design, not traits!

So we have the following:

Ryme
I love this guy's design, but I can't stay connected to him. I'm not too picky with him, especially now, so feel free to offer!

Flaura
I have a bit of a story for this lady but I'd honestly like to get a different kalon who fits her role better! I won't be too picky <3

Crowne
I honestly still like her design a bit so I am a little tentative, but I'll look at offers!

Martina
So this girlie is like Flaura in the sense I have some story but I'd like another design to match the plot a bit better! The traded kits don't have to match by any means <3

I also wanted to share one of my newest kals, Moth!

I love him so much. He's from the 3rd in-character breeding of my first ever kalon! His dad named him "Moth" because he has 6 legs and weird eyes. Unfortunately, his dad is anything but creative, always naming kids after weird things or markings on their body, But hey, at least he wasn't named Target!

Responses
    @NE0N-UMBR30N
      Your kalons uft are super cute. I love that neon eyebleed Issac has!! And honestly something about Muse's tail makes me very happy. Good luck with trades dude!

@Nessiie
      Hey! I also bid you good luck on trades. Losing connection can be tough, I'm looking to find new beans too <3 Plus that kid totally gives me mlm flag vibes I am loving it.

@she wolf warrior
      Wow. You have some absolutely gorgeous kalons... I give them all headpats. Especially Tsubaki, Aurelius, and Lucas :0

@ThatPinkThing
      OHHH MY GOODNESS THIS IS ABOUT THE CUTEST AND SWEETEST THING. I absolutely adore all of the accessories you've set up, I will 100% need to use them on some of my kalons too. I love them omg babies ;w;
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:02 pm

Warning image + word heavy
Hello everyone I've come to introduce some new kals and a few planned/new au's. I absolute love world building and creating stories for my kals and enjoy sharing it with everyone!

Astrophel, the son of a pirate, cursed due to his father's thievery of a precious treasure from the night sky. He was cursed to forever walk the earth as a creature of the sea, unable to return to land until he could find and free the stolen treasure. An absolute dreamie made by the wonderful elf_of_the_hollow, I'm so happy I managed to win, a perfect fishy friend for my pirate au!

Moso, an absolute glutton who cant stop thinking about food. Unfortunately/fortunately for him he was blessed with a spirit body and pretty much just needs to breath to cultivate. You could see how this could irritate those who work ver hard with little result. The amount of beatings hes got from his own teacher for his laziness is no longer in the countable number, but who made fried food and sleeping so good? A few edits planned for this lad so he fits a bit better in my cultivation au.

Amias, cuddly sweater fellow. At the moment in my fantasy au as a light practitioner but this may change as I'm struggling a bit to world build with them atm!

Lucius, an absolutely amazing Ru from rem sleep. They are part of my cultivation au as a demon sect member. Your one and only necromancer who is more than a just bit crazy. I've got alot planned for them adding in a new storyline to my au.

Eos, a star who was sent down to earth to go through the sorrows of life all sot hey could finally return the the sky and the moon. He fell in love while living in the mortal world so even after their ascension watches over the earth for the day their lover is reborn, a plans to become a fallen star when they revive. An Ru from the wonderful cyrevan, if they weren't mine already they would be on my dreamie list.

Mac, you local car guy, if no one can fix it he probably can. He loves to tinker and make things out of repurposed material and has a passion for invention and fixing things. At the moment part of my ring au but that may change, still deciding I'd I want to keep him there, put him in a more modern setting or maybe even an interstellar setting.

Amara, shockingly my first female kal. Captain of the pirate ship snapper. Wild and a bit crazy, can down a barrel or liquor without a hint of dizziness. Often wages bets with other captain regarding arm wrestling and nine times out of ten wins, when they dont win will kick up a fuss and demand a rematch. They are mentor to my kal Yuno.

Sawyer, an absolute gorgeous design. A scavenger of old goods, fixes up robots, mechs and other broken equipment. Lives in the slums and is part of a underground community who wish to fight against the regime and be allowed to leave the planet, go to mech schools and become part of the higher society. I've obviously been in the mood for lots of mechanical kals atm.

TR Akio, in a joint superpower world au. Both siblings trying to protect each other in their own way, one turning to the villian side the other the hero side, both on different side but with ver similar goals. I cant wait to develop them further!

Well congrats if you stuck around with my ramblings, once my worlds are a bit more established I hope to do some more character development with others!

Replies:
@Safe_Haven- Good luck with trading! I adore all of Moths legs but their shine is really cool, their dad is obviously like me doing a quick google search and going, that looks like a cool name I'll remember XD!
@ThatPinkThing- Bea's wardrobe is so awesome I cant imagine the effort and time that went into making all the designs!
@she wolf warrior- Good luck with trades as well, I'm sure you'll find something you like!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:09 am

helloooo kal fanclub! it's been a hot minute, but i've been busy with grad school + work and doing kal stuff on the side! i've been having a lot of fun developing kals with friends, and if you have kals in a fantasy setting you might be interested in developing (or a space au... i'm starting to put together a space crew!) hit me up ♥

i'm also looking for a breeding for August - i'm off CD August 9 and am primarily looking for breedings for these kals! i don't have a huge preference for traits but i'd love some more bright-colored kals ♥

but while you're here, i'm also advertising my growths! i'm taking 1-2 atm, they're 300 C$ flat rate - the only caveat is that you may need to be a bit patient with me as i'm a bit slow working rn! c: just PM me!

replies wrote:
@Ucanthandleme: ahhh congrats on your new kals! they're all so gorgeous and your development sounds really fun so far! can't wait to see where they go~
@Safe_Haven: I adore Ryme so much!! good luck with trading, i hope you get some amazing offers <3
@ThatPinkThing: that's such a sweet thing that you made! i've already seen a few people using them and i might have to check it out myself!!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:22 pm

hello kalon fanclub!! i'm also jumping on the kalon trade bandwagon! i'm looking primarily for a rare or uncommon MYO, but I'll look at premade kals (adults and kits) as well!
these are the kals i have for trade, and i'm only tentative on the one marked as such!
edit;; I've found both of my july trades, but I'm down to look for september trades!

i'm also looking at relationships for my kals! anyone not marked with * is unmated, and if asked i can provide a short little blurb about them! you can find my entire kal stash in my signature!

replies wrote:
@mnemosyne -- good luck on breeding offers! i love the selection of kals you have, they're gorgeous!
@ucanthandleme -- astrophel is suuuper pretty, i love the blues that were used on them!
@safe_haven -- flaura is really pretty! they remind me of a horse, and i love horses so much. i hope you get a good trade that makes you happy!
Last edited by barbatos. on Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:56 am

Updated: 5th Jan
Trades:
Update this regularly so feel free to still message for trades, I take down any kals traded away!
I'm currently creating a few new aus so need some new faces to fill them, if you have offered kals before and I wasn't interested I may be now so feel free to offer again! They likely simply didn't suit an au in mind which is one of my main criteria with my kals as to connect to characters I really need to have them developed! So feel free to offer again!!

■■■■■■■■■■
Trading kals:

- I'm constantly updating this post so all kals seen here are still up for trade!
- I DON’T have the Discord so I likely haven't seen your for-trade Kals! Please don't mind sending a pm!
- I'm open to adults and kits! Tent for MYO offers (but definitely looking for a leg MYO also open for unlimited rare).
- Anyone with an Asterix (*) I will trade for its equivalent rarity MYO
- Happy to trade multiple kals for 1 and vise versa
- You will have to be the one to fill out the screenshot of proof as I am not the best at technology but I can fill out the rest of the form.
-Pm me if interested.

Amado

Otto

Slias

Akio (Top kit)

Remy

Comet

Amity - 3/3 breeding slots remaining

Pastel - 3/3 breeding slots remaining *

Amias - 2/3 breeding slots remaining

Mac - 3/3 breeding slots

Nao - 3/3 breeding slots remaining (tent)

Items:
• Looking to trade a rare edit for a kit select
• Looking to trade a 1-R MYO for one of the following...
- 2x Unlimited Uncommon + 1x Common MYO
- 5x common MYOs
- 1x kit select + 2x common MYOs

■■■■■■■■■■

Replies
@she wolf warrior- You have some awesome kals so I hope you find some you are looking for!
@Mnemosyne-I might have to message you in the firture to develop some space kals, also good luck with breedings. If I wasnt poor from buying art atm I would definitely commission your growths are always wonderful!
@barbatos.- Good luck with trading, I'm sure you'll find a kal you like! Also good luck with breeding you have some gorgeous kals!

Last edited by Ucanthandleme on Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:37 pm

@ Ucanthandleme ;; Good luck on the trades!! They're all so adorable but I absolutely love Otto <3
@ barbatos. ;; Good luck with your trades as well!! Cadmus is an absolutely stunning kiddo!
@ Mnemosyne ;; Good luck with breedings!! You have such gorgeous kals, especially Dima!! I love seeing another kal with a cattail shine!! ^^

It's been a million years since I've been here, hi hi. I'm advertising some trades. I can trade one more time this month, but if I get offers on both of these kiddos then one of them we can do next month <3 Here they are! (important info in their bios!)

Edit;; Found my last trade for July! I can trade again in August, so if you don't mind the wait feel free to reach out still <3

Lucky Charm

Cyrus Oleander Found a trade!

Also I am still writing down my development for my kals, HOWEVER, if you ever wanna do some devving together and have our kals intermingle, feel free to see what I put down over time and reach out to me whenever! <3
Here they all are!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:32 pm

hey gang its me and im here to trade
  • i dont love my boy sleep as much as i should, so im looking to trade him :'( he has all 3 breeding slots if u care
  • rarity doesnt matter, i love all designs but tend to enjoy bright pinks, yellows, and blues the most! (but fr all are great)
  • if you own this kalon its a done deal i want it so bad (idk who owns it)

anyway pm me here or dm on discord @ _kaat !!

@rosemoon - glad you found your trade, and i hope you find some kals to develop urs with !!
    @ucanthandleme - gl w trades!! ur kals are so cute, also i love the old lineart on the last one,,, nostalgia
    @barbatos. - i hope you found what youre looking for !! you have cool kals!
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me