Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Baylin » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:22 am

Art by Spideypool

Been almost a year since ive posted here, but im looking at offers on kalons in the first two folders still!
XxX
not interested in myos at this time for kalons in limbo (unless you're willing to design)
Feel free to offer again if you've already offered!
you can contact me on here or on discord :>

@SilhouetteStation you've got some gorgeous kalons with some super interesting stories!! i adore both Rahaan and Mauriste oh man
@carpe good luck on your myo comp!! ive watched some of my friends make entries for it and they're so stunning :weary:
@_silentsiren_ welcome back to cs ive missed seeing you around here and im glad you're doing better!! its been such a pleasure being around you these past few months <33

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:10 am

Meowdy Kalchat friends!

It’s been quite a while; how are you? If we haven’t chat in a while, feel free to reach out! I genuinely love catching up with people and hearing how your lives (and AUs) are going! I have a few matters of business to attend to!

Trades! Note, you’re free to offer on anyone in my Toyhouse (doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll trade em, but I’ll definitely look at offers)! The ones with hearts I am more likely to part with but don’t be shy about offering on any of em if they catch your eye!! Looking at adults, kits, and MYOs, particularly a legendary at the time but I’m down for looking at multiples of lower tiers too! I also have MYOs and am down for three way trades! Here’s a little sample of who I’ve got for offers!

Relationships and Friends/Enemies/etc

If you know anything about me, it’s that I LOVE headcanoning with other people and that my AU’s pretty vast! All my Kals are open for development! Feel free to shoot me a PM here or on discord! I love to chat!!!

Writing and Growths

Lastly, I’m looking to commission some writing and am tentatively taking PWYW growth commissions!!!

That’s about all for now! Have a spectacular summer for my Northern Hemisphere homies and a wonderful winter for my Southern Hemisphere pals!

@ Baylin—- ohhohoho *rubs hands together like a cartoony villain with a plan*. Might just have to slide into your DMs. Those are some pretty Kals you’ve got there uft!!! Good luck trading!

@silhouettestation— SO pumped for our litter!!! It’s gonna be GORGEOUS!!! I love our plans so much!!!

@carpe— I’m so excited to enter your comp! I hope you get some new dream Kals!!! You deserve some awesome new kids for your AU!!!!

@silentsiren— might have to hit you up to develop Kals together!! I love doing that sm!!!
Last edited by captain dude on Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:30 pm

Code: Select all
    @ captain dude ;; gl with trades!! and I see that kit we got from that batch a while ago, so cute grown!!
    @ Baylin ;; you have such wonderful kalons, good luck on getting trades!! <3
    @ carpe ;; aa gl with your MYO comp, I checked and you have some wonderful entries!!

Here to advertise trades!
    Please don't hesitate to send offers, design I value a bit more than rarity, but rarity still matters to me!
    Accepting:
    MYOs & Premades [Adults > Kits]

Sta.sh

Really looking for some kalons I can connect with!
    I am open to 3 way trades, please DM me on discord [grungeforever] for those!

Last edited by Lex. on Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphipop » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:48 pm

hi everyone, this is my first time posting here! i've had a couple kalons for a while (apparently over a year :0) but i'm usually not always active on forums such as these as i get confused easily when it comes to closed species haha

i also read the faq doc and realized i could grow my kals since they're both still kits, so i hope this is the right place to post abt looking for an artist for their growths!

while i'm here, these are my sweet babies nyx & neptune <3

@_silentsiren_ i'm happy to hear you're doing better!

@SilhouetteStation your kals are beautiful, i esp love the rainbow babies!!!

@Baylin *steals your kalon* /j
rissa | she/her
sapphipop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby gojo » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:47 am

@baylin you have some cute beans in there, good luck with offers baylin!!!
    @captain dude good luck on trades! and good luck with development too, it's always nice to talk about relations
    @lex. youve got nice kals, i might send an offer your way!
    @creepbyradiohead those kits are super cute, especially the one on the left. i hope you can find a growth artist

what is up kalon nation! i am looking for trades on sabriel and maybe on the rest of my kals. no myos unless you can design them y’all, message me @ jo_hann on discord or here on cs

Last edited by gojo on Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
he / him ,, gojo is my lover, fui is my friend , flikaflikaflika 🙌🙌✨✨ kalons
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:16 pm

@jo-hann - Good luck on your trades! Always a fun time swapping Kals around.
@creepbyradiohead - Welcome to the fanclub! Forums can be super hard to get into, I know haha, but it's super cool that you're giving it a shot! Best of luck finding growths.
@Lex. - I wish you well on trading too, hope you can find some kiddos to connect better with my friend.

Uh, hi, lol. Long time no see. I'm only back for live 5 seconds... but, looking to trade all these guys. Would prefer to trade multiple of mine for one of yours at a time. Not looking for any MYOs, and NO KITS. Full-grown Kalons only. Don't need trait matches, just looking for ones I like. Have at it.

If you message me here it might take a minute for me to respond, I don't come on here pretty much at all ^-^; My discord tag is birdilou - I will definitely see it there sooner.

https://sta.sh/2288s6idlcik

*Also if anyone can post this on the Kalon discord server for me as an ad I'd much appreciate it! <333
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:41 am

it is time once again for my biannual 6 month fanclub post,,, art fight is happenin rn and i am maybe hopefully gonna draw some kals this year, i have some revenges to do first tho lol

commissions
      i'm workin on some commissions and i might be open to take a few more growths / maybe myos o: some examples here! i prefer usd but i'm also interested in flightrising stuff, my discord is deerbroken if you'd like to message me there!
      https://sta.sh/21d8273ibna9?edit=1

raffle
      giving away a kit here via raffle, ends in a couple of days!
      https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4878483

intro
      i wanted to play around with a design so I made this lil guy! i dont have a ton of ideas yet but he was fun to make n im thinkin of putting him in a space / future au

replies
      @karmel good luck with trades! u have some very nice kales
      jo-hann that kal is rly pretty, i hope u get some good offers!
      @creepbyradiohead those kits are both super cute,,, gl with finding an artist!
      @lex. gl with trades! that kal you're looking to grow is rly cute i'm sure they'll look great grown up too!
      @captain dude gl with trading kals as well! theyre all rly pretty
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheetahss » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:26 am

replies
      @deerbroken - goodluck with comms! that design you made is super cool!
      @Karmel - goodluck trading! your kals are beautiful.
      @jo-hann - goodluck trading! might send an offer over!

hallo everynyan! (oh my gahhh)
      hello! im here briefly to say im looking for some trades.

none of my kals are for trade but i can offer to purchase myos and offer to make them for premade kals!

I'm not hugely interested in kits, and would prefer adults with all breeding slots.

you're welcome to reach out through PMs or discord, but PMs will be quicker. Please just send me whatever kals you have for trade and what you'd like for em, and I'll get back to you on if I'm interested or not.
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:56 am

@cheetahss; good luck looking for trades!
@deerbroken; i wish u luck with the comms fren!! ALSOO i love your new lil kiddo, their glitch is so cool!
@karmel; i missed you! good luck with the trades!

------------

i'm jumping on the bandwagon of looking for kalon trades!
click here!

- looking to trade next month only!
- not looking for MYOs unless offering to design
- rarity / # of kals doesn't matter, just design connection!

feel free to PM here or on Discord!
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:38 pm

@rabbit - good luck finding trades!
@deerbroken - yooo that kalon looks so cool, i love their color palette :0c!!
@creepbyradiohead - i hope you can find someone to help you with the growths! The kits are adorable as well<3

Yeehaw howdy, looking to trade some kals that I don't really have many ideas for!

Not picky with edits, mostly just looking for designs I like or that give me ideas. Not interested in MYOs unless you're down to design them. Not that picky with designs but I do lean towards simple or medium complexity designs so I can draw em. Willing to trade multiple of my kals for one or two if i like em enough :3

If you're interested in MYOs though, I have x1 Standard MYO and x1 Common MYO I'm willing to trade

onto my kals for trade! if ur interested please send me a PM!

Addie - 1 slot left

Issac - 2 slots left

Muse - 3 slots left

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me