Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Postby Tart » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:22 pm

@danceswithsquids -good luck finding someone to age them!
@axielove- ah congrats on your first!

sorry about the lack of replies. And well lack of being here. I've been working a lot lately and haven't had time for anything.
But that's not what I'm here for.
I'm trying to still find someone special for my two boys.
I'm at my wits end.
I do have a few requirements but not many
For Durant: male,breed-able,decently matching occupations.
For Talisman:Male possibly female, somewhat complimenting designs,decent personality, breed able,and I'd like if they had edits but that's not nessasary.

Please send a pm with info if you're interested also I remember there was one that was a really good match for Tali that I'd like to try at again so if you owned them I'd love a message :)
They have info on their pages in my gallery but I don't have time to like ^^;
Sup I'm old and I'm back
it's me ya trash boi
pm if you want

xxxxxxxxxxx
    I take commissions!
    dA
    ask or follow journal for new dA/examples
    Kalons
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:24 pm

@Tart wah! GL with relationships ;u; those can be quite tricky sometimes, i get picky with character matches (obviously not plumie yet cause im a non-owner XD but other species)

@undyne. yep! :3 im not entered for any of them, mainly because i am actually picky and prefer a little more natural ^^ but also because it takes a lot for me to make characters but thats besides the point! well i guess im just glad to see that artists are starting to help some of the members who dont even have any plumies a little more frequently :3 seeing as if you even have one, you can find them a mate and then suddenly have multiple if you catch a nursery slot

@Cryogenic wah! that art piece looks really good! GL in the comp! i couldnt see most of your form only because my phone is a pain sometimes...

@Slightly Sad Oatmeal i hope you find the relationships you need for your form! i wish you the best of luck! <3

Fuscontidox wrote:Okay guys!!!! I am trying for the twin in Batch #368 I need some friends!
I'm looking for a babysitter andsome little friends. I'm not too sure about crushes

I'm also looking for art and someone to help me with coding :) I would be very grateful for help
PM me if anyone is interested ^^

UPDATE: I don't want to exactly but I am willing to use C$ And WLP to pay for art, I need a family photo of them together, I can give a short personality of Jillia(the name I'm using for my tryout) and I would like it to be sorta dynamic.

As for little friends, I want a few sporty/athletic/outdoorsy types ^^ doesn't matter the sport or activity :)

i got the babysitter ^^ now i just need athletic and adventurous kiddos, looking for ones that like going outside especially in the woods, building forts playing in a tree house, hiking camping, and any possible sports. genders are not an issue, but i am not too sure about crushes because her age is not verified at this point x3

i have quite a bit of C$ and pets i can use, sorry im poor in all other ranges

also, if you asked for a headshot of your plumie, i am sorry for the delay, i was out of town and had bad internet and could barely catch it long enough to post stuff i will try to get a tleast majority done tomorrow if i am home for a good portion of the day! <3
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vivi. » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:17 pm

@Moonpaw and Icyheart
Victoria's so cute! Romayne loves bows + dress ups, and she's the same age, maybe they could be friends? <3

so I had this huge post but my internet died and it got deleted .. ohmehgerd
I'd like to announce my newest bundle of feathers & fluff, Romayne Cullen!
Her twin sister is up for adoption here.
I'm searching for friends & romance for Altair & Pippa (who I'm considering to put up for re-adoption, unless I can re-connect with her)
I''m searching for friends only for Cylan & my first feather-butt, Cel!
pm me please if you're interested, thanks ;v;
edit; also looking for art! will be willing to pay in cs pets or do an art trade
vivi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:24 pm

I'm currently looking for a mate for my Plumie as well as friends <3
PM me if you are interested. c:

Khanh// Bisexual
Khanh is very hardworking and always strives to do her best. She always puts others before herself and is concerned about others well being. She tends to voice her opinions based on others actions and behavior. She can be a bit of a careless spender and hardly has any cash on her. She is very considerate and never tends to hurt anyone.

@Silvera Congrats
@AxieLove congrats on your first plumie <3
@Everyone trying out for comps, I wish you the best of luck c:
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:19 am

@Aktori- good luck finding a mate and friends!
    @Tart- both of your Plumies are adorable!! good luck as well :)
    @undyne.- i didn't, actually! :0 that's cool, getting some more people into the community

Top baby is up for adoption!

Code: Select all
    [b]Look back at the Plumerian you first tried for- do you still connect? If so, is it for the same reason?[/b]
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorfiilms » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:39 am

Code: Select all
@Aktoria- good luck finding her a mate, she's really pretty
@Silvera-congrats on your new plumie!
@Fusconditox-good luck in a comp!
@Tart-good luck finding mates for your boys!
@DancesWithSquids- good luck getting her aged!
maybe pm'ing you about art later <3
@AxieLove-ahhh congrats on your first! it always gives me hope
to see nonowners get their first plumies!
@Cryogenic-wow! that art is amazing!
@Moonpaw and Icyheart-congrats on your new baby fluffbutt!
@Mc Shizzle-good luck you'll find somebody to grow him!

kinda long post ahead??

so i was working on my second to last slot for my color-ins and i forgot to save it while i was drawing,
so my computer unexpectedly restarted so it could do updates and i lost the drawing. i cri for days

speaking of, here's some i did for people in the past 3 days-
Berry belongs to Mimi,
Tia belongs to skywishes01
Linden belongs to Doc Operator
Genevieve belongs to Lillybear

i'm expecting slots to open up pretty soon, so look forward to maybe getting one of these color-ins
of your own featherbutt :)
i am seeking out a plumerian i can use for the art i'm making for the #796 contest

the character i've created is a deviant, mischievous psychic/tarot card reader who loves
scaring her clients. the art i'm thinking is her perhaps at her table, holding hands with the
client as many auras and spirits float throughout the room and there's a lot of light and colors??
sort of like a dr. falicier vibe of some sort? i'm not sure, but i'm seeking out someone who's okay
with me using their plume for this art piece.
please pm me allowing permission to use your plumie. ^-^

somebody pm'ed me <3
Last edited by horrorfiilms on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

i don't use cs very often!
i log on every few months to check
messages and forums,
but you won’t get immediate responses.

i've had this account since i was in middle school
so apologies for the cringe :-P
horrorfiilms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 am

@bright star - that is lovely art!
@Aktori - good luck. <33
@ege - good luck!!

I'm more of a shy background person in this community. Q v Q Idk I'm looking for more friends to help me get into this community and help develop my plumies. <3
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she/they | mostly inactive on here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Sif » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:43 am

Just got this super cute art of Melati and Silvius from s1lmed0g! Do not mess will the little brother!

Look back at the Plumerian you first tried for- do you still connect? If so, is it for the same reason?
Not in the least. It was a raffle plumie and I just can't see myself owning them now.

@cupcake frosting
I hope they find a great hope!
@Aaron
All that art is adorable.
ImageImageImage

Always open to art trades
Lady Sif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:29 am

Hello!~
I'm currently looking for art and friends/enemies/acquaintances for my little plume, Rylan!
I'm also looking for art though, and a price can be worked out through pms? I can offer FR, CS Pets, and even an
art trade!

Rylan (Aris) Oiseau // Male // Age 8-12 //

When you first meet Rylan, you aren't usually drawn to his lopsided smile, or quirky personality,
usually you're drawn to the blur of his paws as he runs away from his latest victim of pranking.
Though he is a sweet and dedicated plume, his clumsy nature and tendency to play tricks on others
often others don't take the time to know him better, how even though he appears an introvert,
he feels more comfortable with large groups of people that he is familiar with.
He has an easy, comfortable personality, and really strives for making people smile at anything,
even if only a joke. He is an ambitious one though, and can never settle on accomplishing just one thing,
often he tasks himself with multiple jobs at once, in order to be productive.
He's often found bird watching, or charting the stars at night.

----
@Moonpaw and Icy Heart~ Ah, congratulations! Victoria is an adorable plume <3
@AxieLove~ Congratulations on becoming an owner!
@Tart~ Hopefully you find someone for your plumes soon <3
@LadySif~ Ahh, those two siblings together are amazing, I love how protective the older one is ;3
----
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoLongerOnCS » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:46 am

@Lady Sif I really really really enjoy that art, i mean like, a lot! Wowwwee!
@somno babe hi i love you and you know it Q u Q -clings-
@Aktori omg that babe....their colors oh...my...gosh

Hello my lovelies Q u Q Sammich/Paradoxx here and I feel like wasting time today even though I have things to do, but I am feeling doodly today, so i wanted to inform I will be doing some free art today, I cant promise full art to anyone, or any art for everyone as usually a lot of people join for the free art, but i will try my best at least to offer sketches Q o Q Thank you loves <3<3<3

Click here to Join my Stream, But PLEASE make sure you change your name to your CS User! ASAP! or I will not know who you are!

Here Are the art pieces i finishes from the Join me!!!! CLick them for their full versions and owners. Thank you all for joining and i really do hope you enjoy your free sketches Q u Q

Image __ Image __ Image __ Image __ ImageImage
Last edited by NoLongerOnCS on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
NoLongerOnCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me