★ Ensemble Stars Fanclub ★ [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Ensemble Stars Fanclub ★ [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Postby yusakuna » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:15 pm

i dont really know when you lost your data, but a few months ago they've added revival events, so you can replay events and get the cards you missed out on~
though they're really risky to play unless you have a sufficient amount of dia and a strong team. in revival events, points 5* cards go for 1,700,000points and ranking 5* cards go for as high as 12,000,000points depending on how high the ranking border was... pretty scary, but i'm pretty sure at least the points 5* is worth it lol

we have a section for events and such in this club, so don't worry about missing things~
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

i'm pretty friendly, so please feel free to pm
me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:21 pm

miyuun wrote:-snip-

Oh my goodness, yeah, I stopped playing waaay before then! Wow, knowing I can play past events again... Ah, I'm actually a bit tempted to play now. That was my biggest regret was missing things then not being able to get them after, but now that you're telling me that's no longer an issue... Hm, even if I have to build up a good team to be able to replay events, well so be it. I'm fine with that so long as I have a chance to get old cards I really wanted. ha ha

I'm actually pretty hyped now that you told me this. Hmm, I actually really might give enstars another chance now... hmmmm.. tempting...
i'm long gone from here
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:37 pm

you should DEFINITELY give enstars another chance, despite happy elements being a demon and putting all your best boys in rank lol.nazuna, when will you be points? revival events usually operate the 5 day period after events, and i'm pretty sure they give you 5 3 day periods (they're pretty confusing, i dont even get them myself ksjsjks) to get the card? and the event system's changed a bit from back then too. they've added encore lives which are like a little mini game that's pretty similar to whack a mole that can net you a extremely high amount of points during events too ouo~

event items also dont expire until after 3 days after the event ends because of revival events too!!
if that isn't enough to get you back into enstars i dont know what will

the only thing that absolutely kills me when i play is that i'm a knightsP and i can't tier for my boys because i'm f2p and i'm broke most of the time-
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aizome » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:58 pm

helloooo, sorry i havent posted here in ages i forgot abt it bc i'm a fool :'))) the new layout looks great btw!!
welcome new members :0

@薄桜鬼 ahh sorry to hear abt your account D: if you do decide to make a new account i hope rng treats you well & you get lots of 5*s ;;;
i hate rng i'm still crying over last natsume gacha... 4 pulls no natsume i wanna die i am just a poor switchP

oof being a knightsP seems hard, it sucks their cards are always ranking bc HE wants that money :'//
aizome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:10 pm

(Sorry, I've been here it's just I got a UR of my fav. in a game and I was freaking my crap because I was jokingly like, "Hey, wanna come home?" and apparently he was like "K" and like wooowowoowww I'm just so happy rn I can't even, so, sorry I took so long to reply. orz)

Sounds interesting, the changes. I might have to get back into enstar just to see them I'm so curious now. ha ha I'll definitely let you know if I give it a chance, though, it might be a week or two since I have a huge essay I gotta write and a game is going to have an event offering an UR of one of my favs (who I don't have a UR for yet) so I'm like hnnnggg. (Basically, I doubt I'll have the time soon. orz)

edasshu wrote:-snip-

Aw, thank you so much! I wish you (and everybody here, really) tons of 5-sts too! ; w ; Honestly, though, a game I've been playing (and love) has been treating me so nice... ah, I've forgotten what it feels like to be hated. I'm a bit scared. RNG-sama have mercy on my poor babied soul. -rubs hands in prayer- ; w ;
i'm long gone from here
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aizome » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:32 pm

(oh boy congrats!!! it's such a great feeling when ur fave listens to you and comes home... i just scouted on another game too and got the new ssr & r... but i wanted a r what is rng pls why won't he come home)

may rngsus bless us all in the future!! ah lucky! idk what game you've been playing but i wish the gacha games i played treated me well too :'') enstars probably causes me the most greif though, idk why i even bother with gacha :'(
aizome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:40 pm

@nori
congrats !! i understand bc i myself tend to not have the time to get on too aaaaa,,, but i hope you consider it~
(i also play another idol game and one of my favs got a gacha and i need her and im so dead inside bc i blew all my gems on the last gacha :"))

@edasshu
hopefully RNGseus treats you or anyone really well if natsume gets another gacha or theres anothe revival gacha ;o;

gacha never treats anyone well (its rude so i tend to do events most of the time sksjsks),,, speaking of gacha the new ritsu is the death of me I NEED HIM
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:59 pm

edasshu wrote:-snip-

(Yeah, the UR I got was the newest UR of my boy and it was an attribute I didn't have a UR of him for yet. So, now I have a UR of him for each of attribute and I FEEL LIKE CRYING. I'm so happy. ; w ; )

Honestly, it's only been this game (it's the new global version of Utapri, if you're curious) and Love Live that has ever shown me the slightest little sliver of kindness. Love Live, I'm like 1,000% sure it likes me just because I couldn't give a single crap about anything in it. I just play it because I enjoy rhythm games. I've never wanted/tried for a single thing in it though so I guess that's why RNG is like "Here, have URs of your low-key favorite girls." LOL Utapri, man, I have no idea why it likes me but I am definitely not going to complain. With the amount of URs I have already, I have a very good chance of being able to stay a top 10% player meaning I can get even more URs pretty easily from events. I've been so happy with this turnout and it's why soooo much of my time has been spent on the game.... like, I have all the right set-ups to become a top player and always get URs from events so I like can't stop playing now???

But, yes, let us all be blessed by RNG. -claps hands-

I definitely will! I'll most likely download it again towards the end of the week, that much I have faith in doing. It's the whole playing part I'll really need to work on but I'll still try my best. It should be much easier with this club though since I'm somebody who keeps interest in things when I can talk about them with people.

Also, I just checked out the Ritsu. You're talking about this one, right? If I'm right, holy heck that's a nice card. -eyes- Why does enstar gotta have such pretty art for cards.....? -squints-
i'm long gone from here
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aizome » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:10 pm

oooh nice, utapri has actually been on my list of apps i need to try but i've been too lazy to get it orz
love live rates are so bad, i had the game for a couple of years ago and the only ur i got was a promo one :')
but maybe i'll get utapri, when my internet isn't stuffing up like it is rn

the only game i'm p strong on is...enstars
my teams are over 500k & i got max copies the last rank tsukasa 5* for absolutly no reason tbh,, rip but im still not good enough to be a top player. some enstars players really go all out

rng, if you're out there... please be good too us from now on

and that ritsu looks so good in nero's outfit
aizome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:19 pm

i dont have utapri i did watch the anime tho and i lowkey enjoyed it ngl
love live's seriously the only game i'm strong on because apparently rngseus favors me in that game? idk aaahhh

enstars is seriously my weakest game bc im so lazy to put in the extra effort for strongest teams lol

ritsu looks good in everything
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝