♥ : Sima Discussion Thread : ♥

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♥ : Sima Discussion Thread : ♥

Postby rem sleep » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:09 am

♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 am

It would be greatly appreciated if people PMed me either the simas they got from someone else or which simas were given to whom through this 'giveaway' thing. It makes my archive work a ton easier.

I need some company. Join me?
Pumpkin Cupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:34 am

I just updated my sima page. If any of you want to breed with any of them, just PM me ^^
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:50 am

{
    This couple= Bawss
    Bask in the amazing art (by Umalia)
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonborn Comes » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 pm

~Star-Dust~ wrote:Oh My Glob, i got Sven after long days of the judging <333333.
Here is my entry i put when Sloth. judged it.

sloth. wrote:
~Star-Dust~ wrote:username: .Nebula.
name: Sven (do not change)
1 quirk:
Whenever it gets quiet, Sven becomes non-responsive and zones out thinking about carrots or snowflake for the next 5 minutes.
sleigh harness:
an accessory or apart of the design?:
He loves his harness! Its not exactly on him, but it could be considered a accessory/ design since he wears it so much. Its more of a badge or medal for being a "noble steed " for Kristoff. Always being there, always a helpful friend to lighten up Kristoff or keep him from dangers, its the very least to have that honorable harness to remember why Kristoff has always loved him. The two young children that grew up to be best friends, even the hardest times can't break their great friendship.
extras:
(Fan Made story :D)
Two young creatures, 1 elk, 1 boy. Both adventurous, both caring, and both with a sense of humor. Sven was a baby that was abandoned when Kristoff found him. Finding him, Kristoff soon got along with the small soft coated elk he named Sven. Following Kristoff around like a dog, they shared their food, bed, everything they had together. Traveling the harsh weather with the "Ice Breakers", they got along with the joys of laughter, but some days grew harsh with the snow beating down on them day after day with solid ice hearts sinking heavily to the powdery snow like a bowling ball to chicken eggs. Soon after all this, Sven and Kristoff where picking at the pure solid ice standing stiff below their feet & hooves. They got a single cube, and then followed the team of "Ice breakers". Both stopped for a rest after dragging that cube through the winter. Realizing it’s been way past their expected wake up call, they gathered their things as fast as they can with their feet leading them anywhere they could find help.
After a day or so, they kept walking forward nonstop and took a quick pause. As they took this pause, they saw what looked to be soldiers and some very important people in a hurry to do something. Being the curious children they are, they followed the tracks to find that the people that where in a hurry where the King and Queen with their guards protecting them. Hiding behind a rock so they wouldn't startle or get in trouble by the King or Queen, they watched and waited till this Round stone rolled up which appeared to be a troll. It took them in greeting them to the family soon after they were done watching the royal family leave. Being introduced, it took an awkward timing to get use to the personality of the new friends they now call family.
Many Years later, Kristoff and Sven kept it up with their “Ice-Cube-Cuttin’-Job”. They were both grown, matured enough males that worked together harder and tougher. From the small little children they use to be, they now are full grown ready to take on any ice storm that comes their way. While they are out in the wilderness with the thrashing cold, there are two sisters, royal sisters whom one discovers a long hidden secret that the other sister named Elsa had kept for her life time. The sisters arguing, Anna pulls off the glove making a scary threat in Elsa's eyes pulling back from the middle-class crowd watching them with confusion of what to do. Continuously arguing, Anna doesn’t listen holding on tight to the glove not letting Elsa go easily. Warning them, Elsa tries her hardest to hold in the shivering ice that rushes down her arms and limbs. Slashing her arm back and forth, the ice flows out forming these giant spikes alerting the crowd. Worried, she runs off to stay away from the crowd making a frozen bridge across the water transportation system. Anna chases after her, but it was to late as her sister was already halfway gone and much further than her sister.

Personality:
Sven is loyal to Kristoff more then he is loyal to anyone else. He gets along with people who arent a threat to his friends and tends to defend anyone who he needs to help who is in a threatening area. He can be very silly, and playful almost like a giant dog.
artwork:
original:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 76eqjj.png
NO REFERENCE FYI

A fortified win to Star Dust.
Look after Sven and remember he cant breed ^^

Here he is <3333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
══My DA══

══“เ lเкє tђє ภเﻮђt. ฬเtђ๏ยt tђє ๔คгк, ฬє'๔ ภєשєг รєє tђє รtคгร.”══
Dragonborn Comes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Hmmm
I wonder who these two could beeeee
xBoo
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Yes indeed.... who...? eue

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wounded God » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:40 pm

Rhett + Boo wrote:
Hmmm
xBoo

Boo did you draw this? o-o
Wounded God

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 pm

ηємυι тαмαѕнι wrote:
Rhett + Boo wrote:
[img]-snipped%20for%20secrets-[/img]
Hmmm
xBoo

Boo did you draw this? o-o

Yep! nvn Almost all the art I'll post here is drawn by me. If it isn't, I'll credit~
xBoo
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wounded God » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:44 pm

I really need some art from you then x3
Wounded God