Ze Linkin Park Fanclub! :D

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Ze Linkin Park Fanclub! :D

Postby Tiikeria » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:44 am

I just got a Meteora shirt for $.25 at a yard sale. :D I'm happy. I'm wearing it now.

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ansiktslos » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:09 am

I got a custom one off eBay for a buck....plus 10 bucks shipping..and thew other for my birthday :D
Ansiktslos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoobs » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Ooohh, I was just watching a Linkin Park concert on TV. I only got to listen to 2 songs though because my brother was whining :c My dad's gonna record it at midnight though, because it's on again.
Scoobs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ansiktslos » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:36 pm

OH! Which channel -excited-
Ansiktslos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warriorsluvr! » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I found a awesome LP shirt online. It had the words Linkin Park on top then on bottom it had Chester singing and Mike next to him playing guitar.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Warriorsluvr!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ansiktslos » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Mine has Chazzy singing, with the rest in different picture underneath. And it says Linkin Park in purple with SPARKULS.
Ansiktslos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:11 pm

I've got too much LP gear to list. >.>;; I say gear, because I've got more than shirts. Two sets of shoelaces, keychains/carabiners, earbud clips... The list goes on and on and on.

As it is, I'm earing five pieces right now- the earbud clips, my hat and a pin, my carabiner, and my wallet-, then I've got a window cling on the lid of my laptop, and I've got a keychain hanging off of my laptop bag on the floor near my feet. :P I opted to wear a guitar shirt today, rather than one of my countless LP shirts.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoobs » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 am

-3B- wrote:I've got too much LP gear to list. >.>;; I say gear, because I've got more than shirts. Two sets of shoelaces, keychains/carabiners, earbud clips... The list goes on and on and on.

As it is, I'm earing five pieces right now- the earbud clips, my hat and a pin, my carabiner, and my wallet-, then I've got a window cling on the lid of my laptop, and I've got a keychain hanging off of my laptop bag on the floor near my feet. :P I opted to wear a guitar shirt today, rather than one of my countless LP shirts.

The only place you can really get bands tees and stuff near us it at Hot Topic, and the only Linkin Park ones they had in stock were over sized guy t-shirts. It made me sad :c

EDIT: I just saw someone with the best avatar ever. It said "This is Bob. Bob didn't like Linkin Park... Bob had to die."
Scoobs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ansiktslos » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:59 am

Scoobs wrote:The only place you can really get bands tees and stuff near us it at Hot Topic, and the only Linkin Park ones they had in stock were over sized guy t-shirts. It made me sad :c

EDIT: I just saw someone with the best avatar ever. It said "This is Bob. Bob didn't like Linkin Park... Bob had to die."

I'd get it...both my shirts are huge. And Hot Topic doesn't ship to Canada *angryfais* and that avatar would be win.
Ansiktslos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoobs » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:49 am

Moon Noegra Xero wrote:
Scoobs wrote:The only place you can really get bands tees and stuff near us it at Hot Topic, and the only Linkin Park ones they had in stock were over sized guy t-shirts. It made me sad :c

I'd get it...both my shirts are huge. And Hot Topic doesn't ship to Canada *angryfais* and that avatar would be win.

I wouldn't mind it so much if I wasn't 5'4" and 95 pounds xD
Scoobs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me