The Tea-Cup Wyrm Army of CS

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Tea-Cup Wyrm Army of CS

Postby Briar Rose » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:41 am

NinthWolf wrote:
apparently so :)

So I got my internet back up and running after a week and a half of no internet access without 3G on my iphone.

I can finally post an image of my beautie! I haven't registered him yet because I need to think of a name... I'm so lost !

Wow! Looks gorgeous :) Love the deep blue color he is :)
Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinthWolf » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:10 am

Thanks Briar <3 I love him so much! I thought my parents cute little teacups would be perfect for taking photos of him in :) I'd like to draw him with a few friends, have you got any wyrms I could draw him with?
Fursona
Signature art by Emberwolf and avatar by Spotty

Not too active on here anymore but I still check back if you need anything!
NinthWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:50 am

NinthWolf wrote:Thanks Briar <3 I love him so much! I thought my parents cute little teacups would be perfect for taking photos of him in :) I'd like to draw him with a few friends, have you got any wyrms I could draw him with?

I have a female pink and white leaf crawler. :3
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briar Rose » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:39 am

NinthWolf wrote:Thanks Briar <3 I love him so much! I thought my parents cute little teacups would be perfect for taking photos of him in :) I'd like to draw him with a few friends, have you got any wyrms I could draw him with?

Yeah of course :) Icarus is my first wyrm and therefore he's my favorite x3

He's a Jiao-Di :3

Vampiric drew this lovely artwork of him in case you want a side view x3

Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Just posting one of the meetup photos from our brit meetup last saturday :)

(Left to right: Duggan, Orin, Tarryn, Kataba, Larkspur, Melianthus, Emeni, Raptor Jesus, Regan, Zobi and teaspoon Blitzle)
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HopefulMonster » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Heya all! Streaming a few Wyrms....feel free TOS top by and say hallo!

Streaming Wyrm heads. Going to get sciggles Wyrms ready for breeding season, and hopefully a wyvern sculpted and ready to fur.

Http://ustre.am/LU5d
Hopefulmonster
HopefulMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:08 am

Winter Breeding Season is A GO!

You can now put breedings in! Six clutchies is the limit, GO, GO, GO!

With a quote from zia about the whole announcement

Arazia wrote:OhMyGawd WYRMS!!!1!!!
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... ason&csz=1 The count down until breeding season opens. DO NOT submit request forms until this hits zero.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now gearing up for our 2013 Winter Breeding Season.

The last of the 2012 Winter babies should be going out soon, and we've already made great progress on 2013 Summer babies, which have started squirming their way to their new homes.

However, this season we're looking to cut back on some of our 'bigger ticket' items in order to catch up. This means that there will be no slots for Standard size Wyrms or above. We are doing this in order to catch up on our backlog and have time to work on convention stock for 2014. As we are attending fewer conventions, we should have an easier time getting caught up and getting older orders completed early in 2014.

There may be a few Standard Wyrm slots available for the Spring Farm season, depending on the progress we've made towards our goals.

Limited Slots:
12 Wyvern Slots
8 Royal Mini Slots (These are only for pre-approved minis)
2 Chain-tesla Slots

However, we do have some good news.
Sciggles is insane.
Why is this good news? It means that she has put NO LIMITS** on the number of tea-cups for this season. So, basically, we can continue to fill the queue until her eyes bug-out at the number of orders and she finally relents and begs is to close the season.

** Did you see those two dots? Yes? We're asking that people put in no more than SIX requests for tea-cups at first (minis/wyverns/etc are not included in this count). This is to give more people a chance at getting their requests in. If Sciggles hasn't broken down and started crying by a few days into the season, we will put up a post allowing people to put in /additional/ requests.

Quick Info Section:

Pre-Approval form opens: December 22nd
Pre-Approval allows for people who are letting others use their Wyrms for breeding to put in their approvals ahead of time. You should be using the STUD/BROOD FORM ONLY.

Season Opens: 12:00 Noon EST December 27th. It will run for 7 days, or until Sciggles has a mental breakdown.

Link: **
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UF5Ivu ... A/viewform

** Notice how the form is open? This is so people can preview the form, play around with it, and get familiar with what they need to fill out. DO NOT SUBMIT TO THIS FORM UNTIL PRE-APPROVAL/BREEDING SEASON OPENS. If you submit anything earlier than the /EXACT/ times listed, I will delete the entry without notification and your subsequent requests may be dropped to the bottom of my queue.

Sorry I didn't do it sooner!

Other info is here too! http://twilightdays.org/wyrmforum/viewt ... ?f=1&t=979
ImageImageImage
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HomeCon!!!

Postby HopefulMonster » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:23 am

Are you tired of trying to figure out how to cram your life into a carry on bag? Can your car not take /another/ sixteen hour car trip? Is your credit card sobbing from the last convention you had to haul yourself to, with the cost of food, gas, hotel expenses and registration? Ugh. The desperate search for Wyrms can be an expensive hobby, but is there any alternative to having to trek to somewhere on the East Coast for more cute fluffies?

Guess what, my friend, you're in luck!
We've got the con just for you, right in your own living room.

Cruinndrac Farms Proudly Presents:

HOMECON 2014

Homecon is sponsored by the staff and sculptors of Cruinndrac Farms as a way of giving back to our community and offering the convention experience for people who may not be able to visit us at our scheduled conventions this year. We'll be offering up a full batch of tea-cup Wyrm eggs, as well as a handful of mini Wyrms, tokens, and the other goodies that you would come to expect from visiting us at a convention.

In addition, we've got wonderful artists who are part of our Wyrm community who are offering up artwork, badges, jewelry, as well as many other items which are available for pre-order as well as to be made on the spot during their art streams. It's a great chance to meet and greet among the Wyrm community and get to know our artists and fans.

Tea-Cup Wyrm and token sales will be live-streamed by HopefulMonster and Sciggles, who will be giving the 'real world' con experience, by letting you blind-draw your eggs in real time! Sign up to our forums and check out the 2014 Homecon section of our marketplace. We'll have sign ups to purchase eggs on our livestreams, as well as threads from our artists where you can check out samples of what they'll have to offer.

Forum Link: http://twilightdays.org/wyrmforum/viewforum.php?f=27
Stream Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=0

Come join us for art, silliness, and the fun of the Wyrmhandler community. Watch an art stream, buy a commission, or bring home a new furry friend.
HopefulMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Anyone here going? ...I could use a pick up... I get payed either next week or the week after.
ImageImageImage
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleski » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:10 am

Flicka wrote:Anyone here going? ...I could use a pick up... I get payed either next week or the week after.

I wish, but I don't start my new job till Monday. Once that money starts coming back in though I'll be getting my standard for sure <3
Eleski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me