➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby the folly of man » Tue May 08, 2018 6:26 am

@doctor whooves lover - aww, simon is such a cutie!
@salty potato - congrats on the myo ticket!
@surroundingcrystals - it's such a fun forum game :o
@earl grey - oo what a pretty boy!
@booklover789 - ghghggfjngdn yara is absolutely beautiul

--------------------

my arm was hurting for a while, so I couldn't draw, but it's finally better!
I need to get back into drawing, though, so I have some requests open here!

I'm still looking for a doll breeding, but I guess I just wanted to drop in and say:

I'm offering some viscets up for OOC breedings!
I'll pay for the potions, and we can discuss who gets the viscling c:
Image Image Image

also! I'd like to introduce my newest viscet!
this is Cadera! she's a big thinker, but she usually jumps to conclusions a bit too fast.
she's friends with Centauri.
I want to come up with more of a story for her, so some relationships would probably help me with development!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Tue May 08, 2018 7:51 am

@Edgy cat of DOOM: I love your babies so much!
@Doctor Whooves lover: I still think Simon looks like Pinky Pie XD
@Matreats I hope you find some good art =)
@muttgirl310: Your new babies are so cute!

Hey guys I'm still working on my forum for the Antler Legendary. and I still need some help going over what I want and maybe help with ideas, PM Me if your willing to help, and understand that I might need you to SHOW me what needs to be fixed as I don't do well with being told what needs to be fixed.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue May 08, 2018 1:54 pm

replies aaaaa wrote:@howlingtothestars
    oh man, knowing you and your stories, this one will probably be such a good read! i hope you get the proofreaders you need ;v; i'd offer to help out, but school has been beating me down quite a bit. if i do have time, i'll definitely consider shooting a pm in your direction! i've always loved reading the stories that you come up with ;o;

@awoo
    hi there, and welcome to the community !! i can't wait to see what you come up with in terms of ideas for your myo, and congrats on winning that raffle ! ;v;

@muttgirl310
    ahhh your new viscets are so pretty! especially fletcher, oh man; the ears and tail and colour scheme has me weaK,,,, i might consider pming you for proofreading help, if it's okay with you qq w qq

@salty potato.
    tatER MY FRIEND WELCOMEEE. once again, huge congrats on your t3 myo ticket, and i honestly can't wait to see what you decide to do with it. if you do get it made and want relationships, all my viscets are open ;v; <3

@doctor whooves lover
    .... woah. sprinkly cupcake boy alert. alright no joke, simon is the definition of Adorable and ahhh???? he's so cute and his design looks so delicious and now im craving a cupcake or a donut of some sort. charlotte's horns are also very impressive; they look like a pain to draw, but they kinda remind me of marie antoinette's hair for whatever reason,,,, nevertheless, congrats on your kiddos!

@edgy cat of DOOM
    did i ever mention how much i like your username bc it always makes me smile k bye ahh your viscets are so pretty !! doll is quite a nice trait, so i hope you are able to obtain a breeding you're satisfied with~ cadera is also super pretty, i love her design and colour scheme a lot, hot damn. and her hair. im sobbing.

hello hello it's been but a hot minute since i've last dropped by here. as usual, i'm still requesting art / proofreading help regarding my form for the legendary blooming antlers, so if anyone could help with those areas, shooting a pm in my direction would be greatly appreciated !! however, i've also got two new viscets to introduce! say hello to aisuke and kaelin, my newest viscets ;v; i don't quite have their profiles completed for my storage, as i'm still hammering things out for them. i need more girls, i've got too many boys T_T

here is aisuke!! he's my artificial intelligence bab from the more industrialized and technological region of my au, nakutsune ;v; he used to be a regular a.i. with no personality, but after cipher tampered with his code and software, aisuke developed a bit of an egoistic, narcissistic persona. as such, he overthrew the old ruler of nakutsune (fun fact; old ruler was also an a.i, but had no personality as well) and became the new ruler. even though cipher is technically a bad guy, he still does a bunch of favours for aisuke because aisuke is a turd.
    im open for all sorts of relationships with aisuke, but i'm drawing the line at romance. he's,,, an a.i, and although he's developed the capacity to have emotions, he doesn't see the point in romance or loving another. also why nakutsune will never have a queen lol.

this is kaelin! he's..... he's ??????? i dont know what he is. i do know that he's not going to be from my original au, but rather from somewhere else, i suppose. for now, he's just a wandering viscet with no real motive who may or may not be able to see into the future. he's not from any specific kingdom, but i imagine that he'd enjoy settling down near heiwasame, because who //doesn't// like the ocean? also also there's ryota but um lets not go that fast aight. he's a pretty nice and mysterious dude with an affinity for playing pranks, i guess. kaelin loves his pranks
    as with aisuke, kaelin is open for any types of relationships except romance!

thanks for reading my wall of texts! have a good day/night, everyone~
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed May 09, 2018 4:42 am

@edgy cat of DOOM: Cadera is so pretty! I love soft color palettes like that.
    I don't have a doll to breed with, but I've got a few viscets that might work well either for relationships with Cadera or as potential matches for OOC breedings. I'd be down for that stuff. You can check them out here.

@Prince Audric: Good luck with your form! I hope you think of some cool ideas!

@.kaede: Your AU is really fascinating. I enjoyed having a peek into Aisuke's world. He sounds like a really interesting fellow. I'd offer relationships, but my own AU is very different, so I don't think it would work very well. ^^;
    Also, best of luck with your form for the blooming antlers!

Hi, all! It's been ages since I've posted here. I took a hiatus from viscets for quite awhile while I worked out some big setbacks in my life, but I'm much more stable now. I'm excited to rejoin the community and I've been having a lot of fun building on my characters, entering competitions, and attempting to be more social.
    In the nature of being more social, I'm totally open for any sort of relationships with any of my viscets. You can find them linked in my signature. Let me know if anyone there looks like they have potential with your own headcannons. I'm also willing to offer relationships for viscets you're entering contests for.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Wed May 09, 2018 10:54 am

@gleon.My babes are in the my sig
@.kaede AWESOME CHILDREN there so cute!

Hey so i'm trying to make a simple story (as many know writing is not my strongest pint in a contest)
So I was wanting to commission someone to help me write the story for this contest.I can pay in pets and what not.ANything helps
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu May 10, 2018 5:56 pm

replies
@tiny little box, I wish you luck! I would offer but I’m a little overwhelmed with a few things.
@Gleon, welcome back! I’ll definitely take a peek and see if I have anyone that would be good friends with you viscets!

hey guys! Life’s been a little hectic lately so my motivation to be online has been lacking. But I’m back now.

Anyways so I’m here looking to do a trade (if it’s allowed) I’m desperately looking for a reverse pps potion. I have a rare and uncommon add-on to offer up.
Also I’m looking for art for the blooming antlers legendary. I can offer up pets and c$!
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sun May 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi there! If anyone has a moment to look over my form i have so far please pm me any advice/critiques/etc that would help alot! I would love to clean up the whole thing, if i accidentally repeated myself or was too filler/not making sense etc.

Thank you, all help will be considered and given some type of compensation! (A coder would be awesome but idk if anyone could do something so little notice/nothing crazy just clean coding is all)

Here >>

Code: Select all
@~Ash Wolf~ Oh i see you got the pps reverse item, congrats! Not an easy item to get a hold of. So happy for you and hope you can get the art needed!
@tiny little box  I know you have the ability to give it your all, and asking for help is admirable. I know it isn't my best either but giving it your all and getting all the help to look over things is great! GL~
@Gleon Hi there and welcome back! Sorry for the rl issues you dealt with (what they may be). I understand, i too along with many people here have alot going on, life can be wonderful but can cause alot of troubles too. Thank you for remembering here as a type of social haven! I am always happy to chat and work on relations for viscets, since i have trouble myself being able to. I do wish you the best in your endeavors.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Tue May 15, 2018 11:21 am

xxx
    long-ish post warning

page 672

@Kydashing Oo, I wish you the best of luck in that competition!! <33 That Viscet is gorgeous!
      @~Ash Wolf~ Hope you can find someone to do art of the antlers legendary! c: I wish you luck in that competition!
      @tiny little box I hope you're (or were) able to find someone to write that story for you! ^u^
      @Gleon Hey there! Welcome back!<33 I'm glad you're having fun around c: I also hope you can find the relationships you want for your Viscets ~
      @.kaede Oh wow, huge congrats on your newest additions! They both have really intriguing character development!
      @Prince Audric Good luck to you as well in the antlers competition <3
      @edgy cat of DOOM Wowie, you've got some beautiful 'Cets! Good luck finding breedings for them! c:
      @Doctor Whooves Lover Oh woah, those are two gorgeous 'Cets, especially Simon. Mmm!<3 I can definitely see Charlotte being some sort of mage. I wish you luck in finding someone to do items for 'em.
      @Matreats Oo, I sure hope you can get art for your lovely Viscets ~
      @salty potato. Welcome, friend!<3 If you ever need anything or need help, feel free to message me or one of the other lovely Viscet staff members! c:

page 671

@muttgirl310 Huge congrats on each of your newest additions! They're lovely. I also wish you luck in finding relationships and ooc breedings for them ~
      @awoo Hey there!<3 I can't wait to see your myo when it gets made ~ Late but, congrats on winning it <3
      @xostef202 Oof, hope you can find someone to do art for you! <3 Good luck in the competition(s) as well!
      @howlingtothestars Hope you can find some people to help proofread! c: If you still need help, I'm open! <3
      @Lilly Howlter Oo, sounds like a good idea to do! I hope you can find someone/some people to roleplay with c:
      @Surroundingcrystals b l e s s, this game is so fun <3
      @cyberdragon725 Cyber,, don't break shift keys x'D I hope the stream was fun though! <33
      @Angelus Gaston I sure hope you can find someone to do those myos for you!! c:
      @ShimmerSolarPets Aa, welcome back! ^u^ Hope you can get the help you need for the tryouts. And good luck in them!
      @Abraxis Good luck in the competition, dude! <3

page 670

@booklover789 Huge congrats on all your new lovely additions! <3 And that's some cute art you got there c:
      @juice box. hi me, whatcha doing around these parts?
      @Kydashing I saw you were able to get art! ;)) It was beautiful art <33
      @~Teya~ Again, those are absolutely adorable <33 Your art is fantastic !
      @earl grey. Again, huge congrats on your first viscet cx I hope you were able to get relationships for him!
      @mango marmalade, Those headshots are lovely! It was kind of you to offer some!
      @jolt heavy breathing
      @Sunlitsecrets Massive good luck to you in the competition, dude!
      @.Space.Unicorns. How nice of you to offer relationships <33 Also, to you as well, good luck in the competition c:

page 669

@skyler1515 Another good luck to you in the competition <33 I hope you could get the help you needed!
      @katsuki bakugou. I probably said it in my previous post, but: Welcome! Congrats on winning a viscet! c:
      @.kaede Oo, I hope you were able to get the relationships you need!<3 Another good luck in the competition c:
      @~Ash Wolf~ Oh wow, what an interesting idea! I hope you were able to get the help you need(ed). Good luck <3
      @kiffell Good luck finding relationships for that competition! c: Very interesting ideas. Good luck <3
      @edgy cat of DOOM Good luck finding relationships for that competition! Also, good luck getting a breeding for a doll !
      @T h e M a r t i a n Oo, what an interesting idea for the mystic c: I'm glad you were able to find a few relationships for them!
      @Matreats Your art is amazing <3 c:
      @SilverSamurai Late, but, I hope the stream was fun :"))
      @lunala. Huge congrats on winning the crystal legendary! Your ideas for them are very nice <33

i-i need healing after that... @Yugi 👀👀
    rolls in... hey there, long time no see, my friends!
    I hope everyone has a good day / night! Take care of yourselves, everyone, you're all very important <33

--- commissions

Aa, it's been awhile since I've sold art, haha! Well. I'm going to be doing pixel headshots for C$ ! c:
      These are the most recent examples I can share with you all: one, two (not really a headshot but close enough), and three.

The price for these headshots will be about 20c$ ! (adjustments might be made to prices)
        Just message me if you'd like one with the Viscet you'd like it of and we can discuss anything if needed! <3

--- mate search

Lilith here needs some loveee. Autumn's lil girlie is a huge romantic bb. She's open to any offers: male or female!<3 I prefer to develop their relationship in any way for awhile before we discuss breeding.

Lilith is literally the definition of a small bean. She tends to be extremely shy and hide behind her mane all the time. Her mom usually would define her as being 'as delicate as a rose in the wind.' Lilith is... very easy to make cry. She's easily embarrassed and scared, so please do not walk up behind her without letting her know you're there because she does seem to have some sort of short-sightedness. When you get to know her, she's very playful and warmhearted. Lilith loves spoiling friends and family with gifts. She can never seem to hold a grudge and just gives chance after chance to those who don't deserve it. She definitely loves a good pun or two, or three. Lilith prefers to go by Lilly by everyone. She's an Apothecary and specializes in medicines and potions. If you ever need a potion of any sorts {typically love or health potions}.

--- introductions

I'm terrible and should have done this sooner. rip juice, ???? to 2018.

Wren //
        This boy has... had a troubled life. He was an accident in Pazuzu's lab: not even the doctor himself knows how this Viscet was made. Wren just... appeared seemingly out of nowhere and lashed out, destroying Paz's lab in the process. In the beginning, he's a no good jerk at first who... basically assimilates viscets. He's able to turn his body into this black goop when he's antsy, anger, scared and envelope who/whatever and basically force their physical being to combine with his. Because of this, Wren is slightly schizophrenic-- he is fully able to hear and understand the voices of those he has... "consumed." He is only able to communicate through grunts or gurgles. He's a pure sweetheart now. When he gets scared or anxious, he drools the black goop.

Gigabyte //
        A tiny bean. He works for the demon mafia boss, Electra, as a sort of... scout. He's typically sent off to distract someone when they're on missions or something. Or, he may end up being the one to sneak off and steal something. He's a very outspoken and outgoing little dude, definitely has no filter and will say about anything. Gigabyte has no remorse or sympathy for those who end up losing their souls to Electa. He's an orphan and has always dreamed of having a mom; which he tends to find in Electra as she no doubts babies & pampers him. He's still in development, but that pretty much sums him up, lol.

Bahari //
        Bahari was born from Xelemis' tears. Xelemis has no idea that Bahari is actually his son and not just some lunatic. Bahari has no idea that the god of Phiaddesia is his father-- he just kinda... appeared one day. Instead of being the leader of the Knights of the Veil like I planned, I completely spun off that track with him. Now, Bahari is a siren who likes to disguise himself in the sandy beaches and even the ocean water, waiting for his next victim to cross him. Be careful, because this Viscet does bite. He's actually a big ol' doofus who loves to crack a good joke. He seems to act a little vain at times though he's just very down to earth and will listen to your problems if you need to vent. He really dislikes kids for some reason and likes to make sure they're at least a few thousand feet away from him.

Mimic //
        Mimic (Project M1m.1C) was created by Pazuzu before he became a wendigo-- when he was a mad scientist who experimented on Viscets (living and dead). Mimic was essentially Pazuzu's first creation, or well, the first documented one. At first, Pazuzu was fatherly to him, caring for him and teaching him. Though, Mimic was created to replicate the legend of the Doll viscet in Phiaddesia, so he could be one that Pazuzu can control and basically just... manipulate to his own will. Soon, Mimic begins to notice the underlying malicious intent in Pazuzu's actions. It goes wrong, Mimic ends up getting a mind of his own, escaping Pazuzu's lab. He hides around to escape those who wish to return him to Pazuzu. He's a huge sweetie and just wants some friends. Mimic tends to stick to himself, thinking everyone he comes across will end up being just as deceiving as Pazuzu was.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Sat May 19, 2018 12:11 am

@ juice box - wow that's a lot of really good replies haha. good luck with your mate search and commissions! I might look into it >< haven't commissioned someone in a while though haha
@kydashing - can't see the format right because I'm on mobile, but that looks pretty good to me! Maybe add a bit more formatting to make it a bit more pleasing to the eye? The only thing that stands out to me is its pretty plain.
@Ash - welcome back! ^^ I relate lol
@tiny little box- good luck finding a commission! I'd help but alas... time and also my writing's not that great x_x

hey guys! I've been gone for a while and idk if I'm really coming back. but I'll probably pop in every now and again, like now lol. I'm doing some viscet are (a YCH!) and idk if you want to come hang out that'd be pretty neat. thanks!!
join.me/lexdelicata1

Sorry I didn't say a whole lot in this post. I don't have a lot to say ;_; love y'all though, and hope you all have a good day <3

Reposting this because I posted the YCH this morning! https://commadopts.deviantart.com/art/S ... -745490921 ^^ I might stream later today
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Sat May 19, 2018 1:03 am

@juice-box - thanks again for what you're doing. it's really nice to offer art to others!

@lex - I am glad you're popping in and our of the community! Good luck with streaming!

Just popping in to say that if you want to win 100 C$ and a very rare cs pet then all you gotta do is draw a headshot of my viscet!
Check it out here!
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me