➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:25 am

no replies for now, guys

hey everyone. xD I'm working on some art during art class today and I've got about an hour left, so I thought i'd do a quick stream. feel free to hop in if interested

https://join.me/dointhearts

AND I make no promise on my internet connection. Our school internet is not the best

class dismissed

-sorry for short post. I broke my shift key so i can't type a lot unless i use caps lock LOL-
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu May 03, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Thu May 03, 2018 7:46 am

sorry, no replies c:

Hey guys, I've made a game for the viscet community based on the "steal" a kalon from the user above thread, all you have to do is "steal" a viscet from the user above you and possibly state why, the thread is here if you'd like to try it out
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Fri May 04, 2018 12:53 pm

No replies sorry!

I want to get more connected with my viscets and the community so I figured I'd look for a few roleplayers. Any skill level will do and i will do my best to mirror. Pm me for more details! Sorry this is short. I'm in a rush <3
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sat May 05, 2018 2:49 am

@Lilly Howlter - I hope you find/found some roleplayers! I'd offer, but I just hardly have free time any more and I don't seem to really understand how roleplays work on CS, hahaha
@Surroundingcrystals - That is actually a really cool game! Thank you for making it, I will have to play sometime ^^
@Cyber - Sorry I missed the stream!! I work basically all day, hahaha ;u; If I catch you some time I will join!
@Angelus Gaston - I hope you find someone great for your customs! I'm excited to see them ^^

Hi guys ^^ It's been a while, sorry for that, but I got back from college a few weeks ago and have been working as a Vet Assistant since then so my days are jam packed with 9 hour shifts for 5/7 days of the week so between that and competitions I haven't had much free time to chat ^^'

So, I am actually looking for some proof reading help! For the Mystic Ancestor legendary milo. made I have a story I am working on that is quite long. I am looking for multiple people to help me out with proof reading! (Note: I will be reading the entire story myself, but I always love to have multiple people help me because there is always a thing or two I am missing ^^')

Now, this isn't easy work. The chapters are quite long and I am asking for each person to read at least two, so I will be offering payment! However, because I have experienced some attempts at scamming me in the past, I will require you to summarize what you read before you can receive payment. This is just to make sure you actually read it (even if you didn't catch any mistakes) because I have had a person or two try to claim payment without actually reading the story (not on this site).

I will be paying in C$ or pets. Your payment will depend on the chapter and your work, though minimum payments are 2016 rares/18C$ per chapter. If you are interested please message me with what you'd prefer to read! Chapters range from character interactions (as a primary focus), to flash backs, to fight scenes. If you are uncomfortable with reading anything about combat or violence PLEASE let me know so I don't assign you to a chapter with that!!

Thank you so much to anyone who can help and for your consideration! I would offer art as payment, but with my schedule and priorities I just don't have enough time, so I am sorry for that ^^'''''''''' I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Sat May 05, 2018 5:57 am

No Replies right now sorry guys!

Hey everyone I am trying out for a few of the spring Viscets and I am looking for someone to do some art for me. The people that I usually go to for art are currently out of their mind busy with school and life. So I am willing to pay however I do not have the most C$ at the moment but can easily get some more when I know I have someone to do some art. I would highly appreciate it if someone would be willing to do it for no C$ or for a really low payment. Thank you guys and good luck everyone on their own competitions!
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Sat May 05, 2018 11:18 am

u-um, no replies?

h-hi!! its my first time posting in here, after a few years of being into viscets. and its been almost 3 whole years since i won the 1000 viscet myo raffle! (wow!!)

(gonna make this next part small to make this post less clustery)

(and bc im anxious abt posting this hhhshsbsb)at the time i was super happy, but dealing with personal issues, and it took months for me to be over them, and by then i felt bad that i hadnt used the ticket yet, i thought ppl would be mad or dislike me or something, so i grew more anxious, and kept putting it off, and the more i kept putting it off.... the more anxious i got...,,,, (even checking the cs salt blog for a while;;;;) and to make matters worse i kept posting on here and not,, using the ticket hhhgsgsgdgh and then my life RLY took a turn late ish last year, and im still currently in that turn, but im finally... mostly over my anxiety of not using the ticket... and am ready, almost 3 years later hhshabndb. its been so long since ive been in this community, viscets were my first species i got into on cs, and my fave, still. n i was and still am super excited to have won the 1k bby raffle, cuz, i dreamt of winning a myo ticket to make my viscetsona and then i!! won the 1k bby!!! wow. my Dream rly came True. except not rly bc i didnt use it for so long aaaaa,,,,
    anyways!! im SUPER sorry i went almost 3 years !! without using this ticket and making nyall wait so long to see how theyd turn out. but now, im ready to use it except i,, can not art so if,, any artist would like to help out that would be nyawesome and tewwific!!! owo!!!
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:37 am

Replies wrote:@awoo- I can't wait to see how your myo comes out! A very late congrats on winning it!
@xostef202- I can try to do some art for you if I get the chance. Just message me with which ones you are trying out for and a brief idea of what you are thinking!
@Howlingtothestars- I am glad that I can help you with your proofreading! I am almost finished with chapter 1 and I am really enjoying it!
@Lily Howlter- Good luck finding roleplayers!
@Surroundingcrystals That looks like fun! Maybe I will have to join in soon!

So I wanted to start off by saying, I can help people with their forms for the legendaries and spring events! I am more than willing to help either with proofreading, art (however my art is not too great) and just basic ideas. I won't ask for much in return for helping you guys out as I usually enjoy doing it so don't worry too much about payment (plus we can always work something out!).

I also wanted to introduce a few of my newest arrivals! I am super excited about some of these viscets!

Valkyrie! She is from the spring event and I am so happy to have won her! She is a tough little viscet who is smart and fast on her feet when faced with a problem and would do anything to protect her little Wyvern brother Strath.

Turq, my shy and nervous boy. He has a huge scarf that he got when he was young from a nurse to hide bandages around his neck after he was in an accident. Ever since then, he keeps it on as a form of comfort for him. I am definately looking for an adorable drawing of a young Turq' face almost vanishing inside his oversized scarf if anyone is interested!

Fletcher, my little nursery batch! I am absolutely in love with him as he is the son of my very first viscet and I think he looks amazing! I am still coming up with ideas on personality but I have a feeling he is going to be free spirited and more of the personality in the family.

So those are my newest viscets, they are open for friendships, relationships etc. I may be fairly picky with mates with them since I do love them all very much. If you would like to use them in any forms, just message me and we can work something out!
Also just message me if you want to do a OOC breeding with any of my viscets and we can work things out!

Good luck everyone with those forms!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 9:30 am

@muttgirl310 those are some really cute viscets oh my god. i love the colors and designs on turq and valkyrie
    @howlingtothestars ooo being a vet assistant sounds fun! my mom's a vet herself so i help her out in her clinic a couple of times. i can help you out with proofreading that entry of yours if you like? idk how long is the is your entry? :o

oof ig it's time for me to make a fanclub post. hello y'all i'm salty potato. and i guess i'll be lurking around the fanclub for a bitsy? i just won an myo ticket so i feel compelled to say hi and drop in so yeah *finger guns*
    random untrue fact about me to break the ice and provide humor: i actually don't like potatoes

Postby Matreats » Mon May 07, 2018 10:56 am

@saltypotatos Welcome!!!

Hey guys ;0 I’m looking for art of my viscets! I can pay with characters, c$ and/or pets! Hit me up if you’re interested!

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue May 08, 2018 2:28 am

Replies:
@salty potato. - Hiya! Weclome to the c-community! Also big congratulations on y-your myo, I cannot wait to see it! We have a wonderfully talented staff who a-all are super friendly so if you have any questions they will have the amswers! Everyone in the c-community is super duper s-sweet so you can also ask any of t-them questions. My m-message box is always open if you just want t-to chat! I can also offer you some r-relationships or connections to your myo once m-made! <3
@muttgirl310 - Ooooo!! Look at a-all those pretty brown babes <3 I especially l-love Fletcher's design my goodness golly grace he's h-handsome c:
@awoo - woah three years :o t-that is a long time! Well, welcome back and late congrats on your myo <3

Hello Hello e-everyone! Just here to introduce two of my newest babes and ask f-for help on designing some items on one of them, that will be below <3

So first off is my newest boy, Destiny's Prince child, Simon!
He is one of the s-sweetest lil cinna buns you'll ever meet! He is bubbly, fun-loving, and a very soft boi. I have his page here, though it is still in the makings. Simon is a Prince so in some respects he can be a bit sassy but in a good way, and he is very outgoing and outspoken. I n-need some help with him though! I need someone who can help me add items to him, since my arts skills very much lack and I cannot do it myself or it'll l-look like trash ;3; I have pets or c$ to help for your troubles of making the items. They would be very cute and fun to make though! Please please please pm m-me if you or somebody you know could help, thank you <3

Secondly is my newest girl, Theo and Saku's little kiddo, Charlotte!
Still working on the character design for her and bouncing ideas around, I'm t-thinking somewhere along the lines of both her mothers want her to t-try out music but she doesn't quite get the hang of it and b-becomes a mage instead. I'm still thinking a-about it c:

But that was all! On m-my Viscets page located in my siggy I also a-added a mates sheet for my Viscets on the f-first post so those who view can see who is available! I'm looking for mates for some of my Viscets so also pm me a-about that if you're interested <3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me