ℜ υ ƙ ä ℳ ⍳ [Fan Club]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Would you stay with the Rukami if they move to dA?

Yes.
31%
No.
69%

Total votes : 36

Re: ℜ υ ƙ ä ℳ ⍳ [Fan Club]

Postby growl.lingo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:50 am

I actually just got my laptop up and running! I am so sorry for being gone for so long, but I'm back and ready as ever to be involved <33
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:03 am

Hey guys!
I'm working on a custom Rukami and i have a basic idea how he shall look like but i'm a bit helpless on the fur markings and colours :/
Here he is:
http://sta.sh/01lgmtflyndp

I wanted him a little bit like the negative of this one (just maybe):
http://sta.sh/0dji6ybeoru

I don't know if you recognize him in any ways if you do, then you know what i'm looking for if not i would be interested in your first impression ideas what could be added, fixed or removed :)

If you can or want to help me a bit it would be awesome and i'm very greatful for any ideas c:

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:33 am

Ahh hey you guys! It's been a little while, eh?

I want to get a little more involved in this species seeing as I've got about twelve kamis that need some love, and I've been involved in Kamis for over a year. c: I'll start out basic- is anyone up for any Kami art trades? I don't care about quality of art, I just want to get some things flowing around~
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:38 am

KiPotato wrote:Ahh hey you guys! It's been a little while, eh?

I want to get a little more involved in this species seeing as I've got about twelve kamis that need some love, and I've been involved in Kamis for over a year. c: I'll start out basic- is anyone up for any Kami art trades? I don't care about quality of art, I just want to get some things flowing around~

I have a lot of kamis too (young and old) and i want to improves ome of my drawings skills, so i would be free for art trades (couple pics, headshots, half-body, whatever you want) I just have some problems with backgrounds but if you want one i will do them too ;)

Others are up for art trades? Or maybe roleplays? or someone wants to do a short story competition with rules and others judge them? (With Prizes to choose from ;))

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:22 pm

Defs be in for a story comp :3
I wouldn't mind working on some art, but I HATE my digital art, so I'd mostly be doing traditional ^.^;;;

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:50 pm

SchnaDin wrote:
KiPotato wrote:Ahh hey you guys! It's been a little while, eh?

I have a lot of kamis too (young and old) and i want to improves ome of my drawings skills, so i would be free for art trades (couple pics, headshots, half-body, whatever you want) I just have some problems with backgrounds but if you want one i will do them too ;)

Others are up for art trades? Or maybe roleplays? or someone wants to do a short story competition with rules and others judge them? (With Prizes to choose from ;))

Alright! Go ahead and PM me then, I'd love to do an AT c:

A short story competition sounds interesting! I'd probably participate in that c:

Also!
I bought a MYO slot and my boy was approved ;a; Everyone meet Wander!
Both art and design are (c) to myself

(I was allowed to reference the main lines uvu)
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:10 am

@Warrdog: Everything is fine as long as you have fun doing it ^^ I love seeing different styles and skills :)

@KiPotato: I searched through dA and there i saw you MYO *u*
He takes much attention and he looks very special in comparison to the other "normal" ones. I love his design!
I also would be happy to see more of him ;)

@All: Would you guys allow me starting and preparing the short stoy competition?
What do you think about prewritten words? Like, there are a few words or sentences like f.e. river, cherryblossoms, village, spring etc and everyone has to write their own short story about those words including their kamis. So every story would direct a little bit in the same way but they will be totally different because of everyones own opinions c:

Or would you like to write stories totally free, just with a main topic like spring, Meetings and greetings, or even something sad like farewell or something like that.

I think everyone, who would like to join and do this is able to participate in this short story comp. :) Even if you haven't any Kamis. I think there are plenty of members in this community, who would share their kami for this purpose as long as the borrowing member doesn't claim the kami as their own ;)

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Omg I miss this community so much ;-;

Sorry for being so MIA, been super sick on and off, busy with work, and now my moving schedule got bumped up yet again ^^;

Anywho! I definitely would love to help with anything to organize more activity in this community~
Like I can create a thread where people can post 'kamis they want art of and we can do a sort of free form art trade there.
But beyond that, just let me know how I can help and I'd love to. Until I get settled in the new house in about a month or so, I won't be able to do much art wise (unless it's traditional), since packing is about to get crazy, but like I said, I'd love to help and participate in any way I can :3
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:46 am

Hello everyone!
I have to announce that i gave some thoughts about an official Rukami spring event and I want your opinion now c:
Here: http://sta.sh/0kyedr8pmmz
Are sketches for the different categories you can participate in ^^ The main focus will be fun as always ;)
Everything is just an idea from me and all could be changed any second xD
So please have a look and a few minutes to read my thought and tell me here or on my sta.sh your opinions and ideas! You are also welcomed to tell me things you would change or add or maybe the idea, that such an event wouldn't be necessary. Just tell me everything that's on your mind!

Thank you very much for reading! Hear from you all :D
SchnaDin~

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Love how it looks so far! Just posted a comment in your sta.sh :'3
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me