Doctor Who Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Doctor Who Fanclub!

Postby love8188 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Hey guys so um I was at work and missed the first episode of sesion 10 and I would love to see if before next weekends episode. Anyone got any idea how I could see it before then?
love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:22 pm

The episode is free to download on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon right now, at least in the US. Besides that, you can probably stream it on the BBC website (or the website for whichever broadcaster shows Doctor Who in your country.)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:13 pm

solitary tear wrote:
Hi! My name is Tears_On_My_Soul. I want to join!

My favorite doctor is: Beautiful 11 *Fangirl shriek*
My favorite companion is: Martha Jones or Amy Pond, I can't choose!!
My favorite episode is: Vincent and The Doctor for the win
I have watched up to: I've watched most of the episodes with David Tennant, all of Matt Smith's, and also all of Peter Capaldi's
And finally, I am from the USA.
I have read the rules and promise to follow them.

Code: Nibblybibbles.

Welcome! Another Martha fan, yay! ^-^ Martha is one of my faourite companions.

So I got my brother to watch Doctor Who. Yay! :D We haven't watch much yet. XD I've been so busy.

Also, watched Earthshook today, and this was the resalt.

Adric jumped back with a yelp as the Cyberman blasted the computer in front of him. It died with a screeching groan as his racing heart began to calm.

Turning his attention back to the computer, the young man felt his heart sink. The computer was destroyed.

“Now I’ll never know if I was right,” he said, staring at it.

A thousand equations and scenarios flashed through his mind as he stared at the smoking computer. A thousand ways he could have got out of this mess, a thousand ways to escape, to survive, to save the earth.

But he was too late.

It took a long moment for that thought to sink in. He was too late. The freighter was going to crash into the Earth, destroy it. And there was nothing he could do.

He had sacrificed himself in vain. He could be away from here now, in the TARDIS with the Doctor, Nyssa and Tegan. He could be safe.

But now he was going to die.

The earth was growing closer and he was so afraid. So afraid of death, so afraid of what came after, so afraid of never seeing his friends again.

He was staring at the screen, the rapidly approaching earth getting bigger and bigger. He was gripping his belt so tightly in his hands his knuckles were turning white. He didn’t remember taking it off, but it felt right to hold the only memory of his brother.

His brother was smiling at him, ruffling his hair – he used to hate that. The Doctor – the first Doctor – was explaining a concept to him, an arm around his shoulder. Romana was laughing at a shared joke. The Doctor was regenerating, changing his face and body. Tegan was pulling him back from some danger. Nyssa was smiling at him. Nyssa was dancing with him at that party in the 1920s, looking so beautiful. Nyssa was laughing with him. Nyssa.

The ship hit the atmosphere and Adric stumbled forward, being pulled back to the present. It was then that he realised he had failed, he had failed to save the Earth. He had failed to save the planet that the Doctor loved, Tegan’s home. He had failed.

And he wondered why he had stepped back through that closing door, stepped back to his doom. Why he hadn’t gone with the others and let it happen. Why he hadn’t saved himself.

Because he couldn’t. He couldn’t leave without trying everything. He couldn’t leave without doing his very best. It was what the Doctor would do. It was what Nyssa would do. And he would have hated himself if he hadn’t.

But he had still failed.

As the ship burned through the sky, that was his only thought. He had failed. He had failed Tegan. He had failed the Doctor. He had failed Earth.

But he had tried.

He gripped the belt, straightened his back and fought back his fear. He wasn’t going to die cowering in fear. He was going to greet death bravely.

Even so, he couldn’t stop a single tear running down his cheek as the ship hurtled towards the ground.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .why » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:26 am

hi, my name is doc. I want to join. c:

my favorite doctor is: 12 ((peter capaldi <3))
    my favorite companion is: this might sound weird, but i don't really like the companions that much, but if i had to choose, i'd say either donna or clara.
    my favorite episode is: please don't make me choose just one </3
    I have watched up to: i have seen the entire modern series more than one, i have also started the classical series.
    and finally, I am from a land down under... australia.

x ; she/her , infp-t , gemini , artist ; x
.why

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:54 am

*screams in delight* my people!!

Hi! My name is Misakiio. I want to join!

My favorite doctor is: 11th!
My favorite companion is: Amy
My favorite episode is: Midnight
I have watched up to: Every episode of the reboot (not including all the shorts), and the newest one.
And finally, I am from the US. {Not needed if you're uncomfortable with sharing this.}

cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 am

Welcome new people :D :D. I'm Bad Wolf, but call me Wren ^-^
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 am

Welcome! Feel free to jump right in with any comments or questions you have or any topics you'd like to discuss. :)

@doc.: Well, if it makes you feel any better, we're both weirdos, then. :P Out of all ~40 companions Doctor Who has had so far, there have only been 8 that I actually like (10 if you count the Brigadier and Benton). A few I honestly can't stand, and the rest I just don't really have an opinion one way or the other about.

Bill's made a good first impression on me, though.

What did everyone else think of the season opener, by the way, those of you who have seen it (if anyone?) I thought it was a pretty good start and even genuinely scary in some parts. Also loved Bill's TARDIS-introduction scene. c: Would have liked for the Daleks to have had a bigger part, but oh well, the story wasn't about them. Nice that they and the Movellans got a cameo, though!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi! My name is Keiith. I want to join!

My favorite doctor is: The 10th doctor <3

My favorite companion is: Clara <3

My favorite episode is: Don't really remember the ep number but I loved it when the 10th doctor met the 11th

I have watched up to: I actually missed like 2 eps but I'm up to date and I'm currently watching the newest ones <3

I am from the US.

(Should've done this a long time ago but I was really lazy.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I look around, do you know what I see?
┏‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎┓
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏ryan ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ s.her‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ carrd‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ quill enjoyer
┖‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎┚
L ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎O‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎S‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎E‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎R‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simplepotatochips » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi! My name is simplepotatochips . I want to join!

My favorite doctor is:the 11th doctor aka Matt Smith
My favorite companion is: Amy Pond
My favorite episode is: episode 30 season 1
I have watched up to: 100 episodes
And finally, I am from Australia.
I have read the rules and promise to follow them. Yes i have read all of the rules :D

Hi, I'm Simplepotatochips, but you can call me potato! I love the colour yellow and I love potatoes. I'll tell you where I was born: in the hospital.

Simplepotatochips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love8188 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:13 pm

I was expecting more from the club after today new doctor reveal.

so ill ask some questions

Code: Select all
Did you like the video to intro the new doctor?

do you have any big hopes for the Christmas show?

how do you think river would like this new body *wink wink*?

:silent:
Please remember, some people do not want to find out till Christmas, so please remember size 20 text or smaller! for anything about session 10 or what comes after.

love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me