ℜ υ ƙ ä ℳ ⍳ [Fan Club]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Would you stay with the Rukami if they move to dA?

Yes.
31%
No.
69%

Total votes : 36

Re: ℜ υ ƙ ä ℳ ⍳ [Fan Club]

Postby Warrdog » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:54 pm

If they got point related, I don't think I would follow. also, I'm not on DA too often at all, so I think I would miss a whole lot. For me, it's just a no, but I would still want to keep my bab :3

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:30 am

( on phone ) I would maybe still follow except I have no money for points so I mean if it becomes about that probably not, but I would still be interested in the species
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:33 am

PurpleKakashi wrote:Hey guys, little update as to why I've been missing in action! Without all the gory details... My life got extremely complicated and dramatic for several months there, with my friends, family, pretty much everything went up in flames around the same time, was wonderful. Anyway! The other giant complication is that -as you may have seen from my sig- Oekaki no longer has pen pressure or much pen function for me -for reasons I don't know, I have everything installed and up to date just stopped working one day. so I am unable to post Rukami for the time..... On all those sad notes, I'm planning on transferring the Rukami lines into a .PSD document -meaning it can be opened and drawn on in Photoshop, Sai, ect. so that might make like easier for me and might bring me back more often.
I do have a question for those who remain here, would you move to dA if the Rukami did? I can't say that I'd make them a big species group but I'd post them from time to time perhaps if some of you liked the idea.

i like the idea of moving to DA, i think we could branch out more and expand the species. i'm ok with it. and the .psd file thing would be good. i can't use Oeikaki anymore. XD
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:40 pm

I honestly really like the idea of moving to dA with the Rukami ^^ I already live there as it is, I'm only staying on CS for Rukami actually.. XD
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:42 pm

aaa
normally I'd be okay with moving to dA
but seeing as my computer's whackin out with it and not letting me comment
I'm not too keen on the idea ;v;''

---

opening up to art commissions! I have one Christmas bundle goin on, currently~
two PMV's, eight fullbodies, four speedpaints, and five fake pixel screenshots, all for only 800 points ;v;

of course, if you don't have enough for the bundle, I'm taking unlimited full pictures for 150 points apiece ;w;
full picture = fullbody, fully colored, simply shaded, with a background

PM me if interested - I'm saving up for customs, which is why I'm suddenly advertising ;D;
I'd like to buy myself something for Christmas, seeing as the budget may be tight this year qwq
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:34 am

I just want to put out there guys, I'm not moving to dA because I want to, I'm just seriously put off by this Oekaki thing and it makes drawing impossible for me to draw and design..
To answer some concerns, I would try to keep posting Kami here and I would never ask the artists to stop <3, they would not all be for point adoption, I wouldn't change the items, but some things like breeding would change for the better and be made a lot easier for me... I think. I haven't really thought it out yet I just really dislike being inactive in my own species.
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:59 am

PurpleKakashi wrote:I just want to put out there guys, I'm not moving to dA because I want to, I'm just seriously put off by this Oekaki thing and it makes drawing impossible for me to draw and design..
To answer some concerns, I would try to keep posting Kami here and I would never ask the artists to stop <3, they would not all be for point adoption, I wouldn't change the items, but some things like breeding would change for the better and be made a lot easier for me... I think. I haven't really thought it out yet I just really dislike being inactive in my own species.

And that's completely understandable. Since CS stopped allowing covers, I can see it as being difficult to manage. Going to dA seems like a good idea nonetheless (well, the main part- I understand the artists that are able to use pen pressure would remain) so it'd kinda be in two places it sounds like?
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:13 pm

After a little set up & collecting my staff. A lot of us are staying here & keeping the free adopts rollling! I will be here to post in the fan club for an kind of adopt over on the dA side of the Rukami.
You are still welcome to ask for growths, I will just post all growths on dA as the new thing with covers will affect me mostly from what I have learned from staff. ^^
You are all welcome to join the dA group if you can & of course ask questions if you have any or need me with anything message a mod! Not .ape. though they ampere on hiatus, the other mods can contact me directly now.

DeviantART Group!
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:58 am

Hi there guys!
From now on i will inform you about updates on this species as a link part from here to dA and back c: If you have any questions don't hesistate to ask me or here on the FC. There are also some Artists, who are still available and following this species here :)

Update: On dA is girl or guy Number 3 still available for 100 dA points!
If someone badly wants that Rukami but has no dA or has the opportunity to get points message me and we could make something out - maybe a art order or breeding slot whatever :3 just PM me! I'm online daily

Here is the link to cutie number 3:
http://lifewithpi.deviantart.com/art/OPEN-Kami-Adopt-1-4-Price-Drop-581707298
If someone can't go to dA, here is the image link:
http://img07.deviantart.net/b82f/i/2016/037/4/d/_open__kami_adopt_1_4__price_drop__by_lifewithpi-d9mc082.png
Last edited by SchnaDin on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:04 am

Sorry for the double post but there is a new batch of Rukami on dA. Unforunately they have some kind of price:
dA Link:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kami-Adopt-OTA-589458001
http://img11.deviantart.net/d0e3/i/2016/038/4/c/kami_adopt__ota___by_lifewithpi-d9qy4pd.png
Description:
PK:
I'm looking for and willing to take a multitude of payments for any one of these guys such as;
USD, Points, Art, or Characters (tentative).[/quote]

Dark Skies -Mutation; Long tail.
[Available / OTA]
Sand Striped -Mutations; Mane and saber teeth.
[Available / OTA]
Deep Space -Mutation; Twin tails.
[Available / OTA]
Ram Red -Mutation; Ram horns.
[Available / OTA]

Reply to featured comment to offer, this will end roughly 24-48 hours after offers are made -depending on if I see them or not... it's a loose end time. Don't be afraid to post after that time, unless I state the Rukami has been adopted or update this info.

If there is someone who wants to offer art or USD you can write over me! I will inform PK about your bid :3
And if you want to bid and offer art or a small amount of dA points i think i can help you out a bit ;) PM me!

Maybe our Artists here can make some "normal" adopts too, right guys ;)
Maybe there is sill live in this community :D Stop hidding guys!

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups