Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Morta » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:25 am

Had to repost cause I forgot about new replies. Thank you to the person who messaged me c:)
Relationships

A little update on my lovely kit here. She's being put in a pirate AU cause I found a crush for her (lol) and plus that hair just gives me pirate vibes. Anyways, still looking for friends, enemies, ect. I also really need a name that kinda fits the AU she's in. And I can't think of anything xD

Here's my floofy haired gal! Her name is Felicia and I'm looking for friends, enemies, partners in crime ect. Maybe a bf or gf as well. She does have an OOC breeding planned but otherwise I'm willing to pair her up as mates with another kal. Pm me. Just know I'm on cool down, as my last ticket was accepted on the 27th. The planned breeding might not work out atm (I don't know) so don't hesitate to message me ^^

Replies
@Kim gl trading that kiddo! I hope you get what you're looking for c:
@messenger such a cute bear kiddo. I hope you find a partner for them that you like
@cyborgishly I may pm you about relationships ^^ those are some cute kals
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 am

Hello! I am looking into the possibility of trading one (or two) unlimited rare MYOs! Please PM me with offers if interested c:
I am only interested in kalons (no items or MYO swaps, unless a legendary MYO).
The two might go to the same person if I like the kal(s) they offer enough!

EDIT:
However I am willing to accept a legendary MYo for the both of them, though I'm sure this is unlikely to happen c':

@+ Dark Age +
Good luck with relationships! You have lovely beans c:

@Jishokoi
Take you time! And I hope you feel better soon/get less busy <33

@Kim Jongdae
Good luck with your trade search c:
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:56 am

───────────────────────────── breeding search ! ──────────────
      (quietly slides in here)
      heya so! i'm looking for a potential OOC breeding partner for my babe aether?

i will be a bit picky as he's already used up one of his breeding slots ^^ edits are a huge plus, especially any rare ones that match his (so glow, extra eye, horns, and double ears)!
      i'll be using a personal breeding for this as well, so i'd really love to have first pick on the kids! if i find myself really fond of the pair i may use a kit picker item as well :o
      it is highly preferred that you're off cooldown/close to coming off cooldown! i have another breeding waiting and i don't want to postpone it for longer than necessary ^^;

anyhow, feel free to pm me with offers! i'll try to get back to everyone who messages me asap.

WELP that was fast! i found someone to breed him with, thanks to everyone who messaged me ^^

───────────────────────────── replies ! ───────────────────
      @Sovereignty -- good luck getting trade offers!! if i had kals to offer i'd def be interested in an unlim rare MYO ;o; <3
      @+ Dark Age + -- oh that kit is precious! so is felicia <3 her hair is so fluffy omg,, gl finding relationships!
      @vampire hurley -- i hope you start feeling better ;.; good luck finding a partner for karson, i love their hair!
      @Jishokoi -- real life comes before kalons !! don't stress yourself out too much man, you always work so hard for the species and so many people appreciate it <3 it's definitely understandable to take breaks every once and a while ^^
      @Kim Jongdae -- ooooo good luck with trade offers! that kal is a real dream, i love the wings ;v;
      @messenger -- wowoow every time i see baer i'm taken aback,, he's so soft looking and aaahhh tealea does edits so perfectly <3
      @cyborgishly -- oh heck, good luck with trades, relationships, aND commissions! i've always loved asmodaix's design, wish i had something to offer ;v; <3
      @high noon -- i'm glad you're feeling better after a surgery!! that sounds so stressful,, but you're so lucky to have those icons, flowerlily did a wonderful job on them :'>
      @minutiae -- what the heck its so nice of you to raffle that babe off! big congrats to whoever wins them <3
      @BuzzyLee -- i saw that batch and fell IN LOVE!! six outdid themself ahhhhh, congrats on getting those precious babes!
      @LivingLethal -- so many replies omg,, lots of respect to you for typing all of them out and being so thoughtful in each response! you're too kind ;.;
Last edited by riddlestyx on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:00 pm

hello. i'm posting here for my first time, though i'm desperately
    seeking an unlimited common myo. ;-; unfortunately, if i bought one with pets
    i would end up broke. so i'm looking for someone willing to trade with me. at
    the moment, i have two kals. here they can be found, though none of which
    have any common edits. i'm going to presume this will be a major setback,
    though either way we'll see. if there's anyone willing to trade with me, pm me.
    if you post on here i likely won't see it. thank you.
    --
    vampire hurley: best of luck with all that.
    + dark age +: good luck with relationships.
    riddlestyx: beautifullll boy.
Last edited by hellb0und on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 pm

@Sovereignty best of luck trading your MYOs!! I just managed to trade one of mine, a lot of people seem to be interested in those right now :) so I'm sure you'll be able to find a trade!
    @+ Dark Age + Felicia's hair is absolutely the most GORGEOUS thing omg. Dream kal!! good luck <3
    @vampire hurley good luck finding relationships!!

g UYS I just got my unlimited uncommon and under custom approved and I'm so excited <33
    this is lotte/lottie (either works, she doesn't mind <:) and she's based off of Christine from Phantom of the Opera! I need to develop her a bit more before I open her up for relationships, but once I do that I can't wait to have her start interacting omg. //_Asher_// is the sweetest!! <3
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:20 pm

@spottedsong- What a cute kal! I love her hair <3
    @invictus,- Good luck getting a common myo, each of your kalons are very cute!
    @riddlestyx- What a handsome boy! I'd totally pm you if I didn't already have a planned breeding.
    @Sovereignity- Good luck getting trade offers! I don't think I have anything to offer but I hope you can find a kal you're happy with!
    @+ Dark Age +- D'awww what cute kals!! I might pm you later if I get a chance ^w^
    @vampire hurley- Good luck with everything, I might pm you about relationships if I can find a kalon that fits.

Hello!! Recently I did an ooc breeding with my kalon Addison, and so I'm going to be introducing my new kit! I applied a standard hair edit to her too, so I need that approved if someone could do that please!!

Here she is! I have a poll here to vote on a name. Naming her Ginny! What I have for her so far is that she's an sweet kalon who really likes to write. She's the one that says sorry too much and probably doesn't know what a curse word is. She's open to friends, enemies, and a possible crush?? She's straight so males only please ^w^

Last edited by whimerri on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 pm

With a heavy heart, I'm going to be putting Teddy up for trade.

I feel I'm losing connection with her, so I'm gonna be entertaining some trade offers. I'm still slightly on the fence about this, but hopefully I'll possibly find a kalon I connect to a bit more than Teddy? If that doesn't happen I'll continue to work on connecting c:

Edits don't matter!

Her edits are standard hair, she has all three slots and is almost a blank slate. There are some relations she has but that's about it, i believe. You don't HAVE to keep her connected to her sister, but it would be appreciated! Her sister is owned by peach tea!

Replies:

@coffeebean, - That kits design and colors compliment each other so much oh my god. I saw them in the nursery and I have to say I'm envious omgg. Good luck with relations, I'll PM you once I have the time!

@Spottedsong - Woah!! I love them?? Their shine is unique and their hair is stunningly well done! Congrats on getting them, if you need any relations don't hesitate to PM me c:

@invictus, - Welcome to the fanclub ! Good luck with getting a common myo, I suggest taking commissions or making adopts for C$ to possibly get the cash to buy one. Both of your kalons are stunning!! <3

@riddlestyx - Oml those colors??? and design?? im on the floor omg. Good luck with getting some breeding offers! Anyone who gets to breed with that gorgeous kal is lucky :0

@Sovereignty - Hope you get some offers on your myos! I'd offer if I had any rare kalons c: Good luck!

@+ Dark Age + - Good luck with relationships, that kit is so calming looking?? Reminds me of the spring ahh. and felicia... her floof... i love her!! I might shoot you a pm sooner or later !

@vampire hurley - first of all i love your username omg. Good luck with getting approval, she's a cute kalon! Hope you get some good relation and breeding offers c:
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 pm

december -- using this to find my posts

hello everyone! i have another lil babe to introduce!! :)

this is noelanie's kit, the third generation!! her name is amoretta, which means "little love" in french.

i'm looking for some relationships for her! keep in mind that she's lesbian, so for any crushes or romance she'll need to pair with a female.

send me a pm if you're interested in relationships!

replies:
    @sovereignty good luck with trading! hopefully you'll find someone out there.
    @cherrydoge good luck with trading teddy! i hope she'll go to a good home.
    @coffeebean, she looks so cute with her hair edit! good luck getting that approved.
    @invictus, good luck finding an unlimited common myo! hopefully you'll find someone.
    @riddlestyx omggg i can't wait to see the cute kits!! i don't even know who the other kal is, but i know the batch will be beautiful.
    @dark age good luck with relationships!
    @vampire hurley sorry to hear you haven't be doing so well these past few weeks. hope it gets better!
    @jishokoi take your time on the archives! it can be a lot of work for just one person, especially if they've got other things.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:43 pm

@Spottedsong;; Oh my goodness, I knew what it was based off of as soon as I saw that shine <3333 Huge congratulations on your newest!
@coffeebean,;; Oooh, congratulations on your new kit! I love the hair that you gave her, and her personality so far is adorable!
I'll be sure to vote on her name for ya <3
@cherrydoge;; I'm so sorry that you haven't been able to connect with Teddy, but I do hope that you find a kal you can connect better to! Best of luck with offers, and I hope you find what you're looking for c:
@SilentMelody;; What a pretty kit! She reminds me of honey and tea! Her name is very fitting- congratulations on her!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone's week is going well so far! <3

Unfortunately, I have a few kalons that I've been struggling to connect to lately. I'll be putting them up for offers, so please feel free to message me if you're interested! At this point, I care about connecting to designs more than anything else, so don't be afraid to offer if your kalon has fewer edits. I'm also very interested in MYO's (preferably common or above), so feel free to offer those as well!
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalloween Poll V2]

Postby recherché. » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:53 pm

@The Pirate Good luck trading them!!
@SilentMelody Good luck finding some relationships <33
@cherrydogeGood luck finding trade offers as well!!

Repost!
He has all of his slots!! I'll look at everything and anything but I would prefer if your kal(s) have rare traits!! Fawnpi or Cica designs would definitely be great <33 Currently have no offers!! He also comes w/ art

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me