★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby sharklord » Mon May 28, 2018 3:29 pm

winter solstice. wrote:
      w0ah; ahahahahaha, Stormfang is "the storm that cleanses all that is unclean from the sea", so? c': but in this post I may be working on soonish, he's getting exiled n_n Now Phina and SwiftClan has to deal with him :'> {it was planned since..... uh ever since I started making him the baddie?} so yeah! There's gonna be a lot of changes in this post, including introduction of six kits + Stormfang's mate going into labor, so stay tuned :

@that pan with butter; I think Rosestar came off as a motherly sort of cat, from your writings when I was your trial mod? Not sure for Skyleaf, I haven't really been keeping up with any other people's posts for a few days oof ;;)

Lol I love Storm, he's great!

Yeah, Rose seems a bit like that. I just have her as a cat ho is kinda unpredictable sooo..?

@Scarlet heyo when HazelClan moves, maybe they can share a border? They'd love your clan!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon May 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Oi I’d like to know how y’all are seeing ShrikeClan so far. Am I doing good with the writing? Bad? Improvement? I have a few ideas in mind that have yet to fully take off as replies are slow but that’s alright, more suspense.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue May 29, 2018 8:16 am

*slides into the fanclub screeching excitedly* GUESS WHO GOT THEIR LAST POST ON THE V2 OF CAC BACK?? ME! I HAVE THE CODING FOR OLD CHERRYCLAN AND I'M SUPER EXCITED BECAUSE I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF ANY OF THESE CATS (except for Minkstar) IN AT LEAST TWO YEARS.

The coding is below, for anyone who's curious. I'd say that I've improved my writing and coding a lot since I first joined CAC. What's funny is that I've had a Goosetail in Forestclan (elder) and a Dust- (Dustleaf the meddie). While these cats are all dead and gone, I'm going to officially include them in the Forestclan ancestor list with new pictures.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=Red]CHERRYCLAN[/color][/size]
[size=85][b]Number of Cats:[/b] 5
[b]Next Moonpool visit:[/b] 01/24/2017[/size]

[size=85]It had been Swiftfur's patrol that had found the young cat and all they knew about her was that her name was Ash and she was a loner. As they walked home, the warriors told Ash about Clan life and the Warrior Code.
"We're taking you to our leader, Minkstar," said Swiftfur.
"Why?" asked Ash.
"So that you can become a part of our Clan."
"Does that mean that I'll be safe?" the black tabby asked.
"Absolutely," replied Swiftfur.
The three cats arrived at CherryClan's camp quickly, and found the leader and his deputy waiting near the Longstone.
"Who's this?" asked Minkstar, looking at Ash.
"M-my name is Ash," she mumbled, looking downwards.
"Do you want to join my Clan?"
"Yes."
"As you are six moons old, you are able to be apprentice. From now on, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Ashpaw. Your mentor will be Swiftfur, as she is a loyal and kind warrior. Swiftfur, I expect you to pass on all you know to your apprentice."
Swiftfur grinned, surprised at being given an apprentice.
"You deserve it," laughed Goosetail, nudging her friend. "You've been great with Dustwhisker and he isn't an apprentice!" Dustwhisker grinned, mildly embarrassed.
Turning to the newly-named Ashpaw, Swiftfur said, "Do you want to train?"
"Sure!" replied the apprentice. "But...what will we do?"
"Oh, maybe hunting, maybe fighting, or maybe fishing. Whatever it is, it'll help you become a warrior quicker."

{[b]Ceremony:[/b] Ash --> Ashpaw
[b]Swiftfur and Ashpaw:[/b] Training.}[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]Leader:[/b]
Minkstar | 47 moons | Tom | [url=http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warriors/images/3/36/Windstar.leader.png/revision/latest?cb=20160411190921]X[/url]
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

[b]Deputy:[/b]
Goosetail | 40 moons | She-Cat | [url=http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warriors/images/0/05/Rainsplash.deputy.png/revision/latest?cb=20160705212209]X[/url]

[b]Medicine Cat:[/b]
-

[b]Warriors:[/b]
Dustwhisker | 16 moons | Tom | [url=http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warriors/images/d/dd/Antpelt_%28SC%29.warrior.png/revision/latest?cb=20150724165907]X[/url]
Swiftfur | 40 moons | She-Cat | [url=http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warriors/images/9/9d/Cloudspots.warrior.png/revision/latest?cb=20121220005117]X[/url]

[b]Apprentices:[/b]
Ashpaw | 6 moons | She-Cat | [url=http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warriors/images/3/38/Leopardfoot.apprentice.png/revision/latest?cb=20120713005656]X[/url]

[b]Queens:[/b]
-

[b]Kits:[/b]
-

[b]Elders:[/b]
-[/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][quote][size=85][b]Ally Clans:[/b]
Clan Name | Username[/size][/quote]
[quote][size=85][b]Enemy Clans[/b]
Clan Name | Username[/size][/quote]
[quote][size=85][b]Border Clans[/b]
StreamClan | northeast | justice'n'joy
AspenClan | west | tree~racer[/size][/quote]
[quote][size=85][b]Medicine Store[/b]
Herb | Usage[/size][/quote]
[quote][size=85][b]Mentors:[/b]
Swiftfur | Ashpaw | 0[/size][/quote]
[quote][size=85][b]Deceased Cats:[/b]
Cat Name | Cause of Death[/size][/quote]
[quote][size=85][b]Mates:[/b]
Name and Name[/size][/quote][/list][/left][/center]

@winter: Morally ambiguous cats are awesome. And your plot sounds exciting. >:)

@Das: Unfortunately, I haven't really been keeping up with Shrikeclan so I can't say much.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue May 29, 2018 8:56 am

Katrione wrote:
When we get to the 10th post on PG 399
DO NOT POST!!!!!!!

After that, the mods will post their last replies on this thread and then we will move to the new thread

I'm just gonna keep reposting this to make sure you guys don't forget. Make sure to count the pages on 399. If you accidentally post on 400, like someone posted right before you, please just copy your post and delete it and post it again on V4
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed May 30, 2018 8:17 am

@Katrione, @Chamrosh

Hey! So I’m thinking for V.4 I could restart my Clan. I’m not sure why, I just have a really good idea and I’m kinda loosing motivation for these cats. So I’d like to reserve the name BearClan if it isn’t already taken. I’ll have a final ElmClan post and then for V.4 start up BearClan. So Chamrosh, just don’t reply to my final ElmClan post or something. I’ll have an adoption up sooner or later. I hope this is ok!!
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Wed May 30, 2018 11:33 am

@dascanadiansparkle i do actually keep up with shrikeclan !! i love love love your writing, it's fantastic !! lightberry and reedfire's relationship is so sweet uwu and ooooo deerheart's drama has me excited for your next post

@simonpet aaaa!! nice!! your ancestor list sounds cool :">

@inky. ooooo, bearclan sounds fun. i'm looking forward to reading about it!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Wed May 30, 2018 12:12 pm

@Inky
    Bearclan is a cool name, and I look forward to seeing them! Personally I vote if you have an idea you far prefer, to just follow it. I think a lot of people are planning to restart in V4, which is fair enough with new mechanics around? I'm too attached to my cats to want to even if I didn't have plot all planned
    From my perspective that's completely fine! I'd still want to check out what Kat says, but I'm perfectly fine knowing to just not respond on the last post or to respond if I feel like it without giving any new cats at least

Feel free to abbreviate too, as long as I can recognise that you mean me, and it's not rude, you're chill.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Wed May 30, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi, how does anyone feel about this? I want to write more but I don't know if its any good to continue with .~.
(also any advice would help!)
post 14 has the writing
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed May 30, 2018 4:53 pm

scarlet_wolf wrote:
    @dascanadiansparkle i do actually keep up with shrikeclan !! i love love love your writing, it's fantastic !! lightberry and reedfire's relationship is so sweet uwu and ooooo deerheart's drama has me excited for your next post

Ah thank you so much! Yeah Deerheart has got a trick up his sleeve for sure and it ain’t gonna be good haha.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Wed May 30, 2018 10:35 pm

@gummyfox12364 woww.
    I don't really know the rest of your clan's story but that was well done! I swear I could almost feel Twigheart's grief :(

we both have a Twigheart med cat except I made mine Twiggyheart because I didn't want to have the same name as you, but still needed a similar name for story sake oops.
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me