MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Postby raindrop, » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Cranky Doodle Donkey?
I loved episode 100, A Slice of Life. So many references, I couldn't even...
It was amazing.

Find me on Toyhouse! [https://toyhou.se/Moonshadows_/characters/folder:2512390](massive character sale)[/url]
I'm also on Howrse and Instagram!
Add me on Discord! moonshadows_
they //them
he // him
transmasc enby
biro aceflux

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jude wrote: Hey all! Call me Jude, Raine, or Moonshadows!
I'm here mostly for the art,
but I do have a few pet collections
I'm hoping to complete. If you're
an artist looking for commissions
or trades, DM me! Shoot me a
trade or message, I love to chat!

Jude wrote:Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
raindrop,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:57 am

Well. England released season 6 right up both parts of the season finale.

SPOILERS in the teeny tiny text below

Instead of the most beloved background ponies saving the day. We ended up with Starlight, Trixie, Thorax and Discord embarking on a dangerous rescue mission.

And what a finale. The kidnapping of all the Alicorns, Shining Armour and the rest of the mane 6. The transformation of the changelings (You can't call them cheese legs anymore! Queenie is still stuck with legs full of holes) and the promise of revenge on Starlight Glimmer for ruining everything from Chrysalis.

We get a moment that would honestly be horror movie worthy if it was a human doing it. I mean it was just Queen C but I still found it creepy as hell.

The transformation of Thorax from simple reformed changeling with glittering wings to something stunning is amazing. He throws love in the form of a powerful circle beam thing at Queen C when she tries to siphon all the love he's shared and gained since making friends with Spike. Starlight taps the gleaming cocoon he becomes and his beautiful new form is revealed. The rest of the changelings quickly so the same and get forms similar to the one Thorax now has.

The changelings look amazing now but I'm not sure if I'm keen on them all being yellow. Other body colors would have been good. Overall I do like the new look of the changelings. Kind of want to transform both of my changelings now haha! I do wonder what Queen Chrysalis would have looked like had she accepted the offered hoof of Starlight. Would she look similar to Thorax? Who is now the leader of the hive by the way.

Or would she look different. Hmmm
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:43 am

What? All the more reason I want to go to the UK. We still have to wait until next week to get the finale in America. (Unless they already released it here too and i'm just being an idiot)
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6elsie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:03 pm

Image ok this is a complete pun! there are
fruit bats:bats that eat fruit
fruit bats: they are fruit!
:lol: but honestly these are adorable! I want one as a pet! hasbro Is super creative when they create a new mythical creature for the show! and these bats are clearly my favourite creature by far!
Last edited by 6elsie on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello! My name is Fantasyunicorn. My favorite character is Twilight. I also like a lot of the other ponies, but especially Fluttershy. I enjoy doing MLP art and reading other people's MLP fan fiction. I have pony merchandise. Too much stuff to count...

Also, I've been reading through this thread as a COPPA user for kind of a while. Now that I can post I'd like to join :)
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:11 am

You need to see this
I'm impressed by the quality of the animation and I usually don't much like the singer but holy mushrooms she was amazing on this. The Moon Rises is hands down one of my favorite pony animations
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YuckyCoffin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:58 pm

has anyone else noticed the MLP fandom is noticibly smaller compared to other fandoms on the site? Any thoughts on why? I don't thinks it's age, because CS has members of all ages and interests.
contact me on MSP: end credits
youtube: omae wa

im sorry i left C:
YuckyCoffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:38 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:You need to see this
I'm impressed by the quality of the animation and I usually don't much like the singer but holy mushrooms she was amazing on this. The Moon Rises is hands down one of my favorite pony animations

*screaming*
That is beautiful! I love ponyphonic, and am so pleased to see that the fantastic song of his has gotten so popular as to have a talented rendition of it animated! I'm not exactly 100% pleased with the voice they chose for Luna, but the singer did do pretty well! The animation is on-point! This is absolutely lovely. :D

bean.jpg wrote:
has anyone else noticed the MLP fandom is noticibly smaller compared to other fandoms on the site? Any thoughts on why? I don't thinks it's age, because CS has members of all ages and interests.

I had a theory about this, and then I did some research to corroborate it and found out that my hunch was correct. :) When looking at MLP searches on the web, the highest amount of searches were done in December 2013 - they numbered 100/100 on this scale. Then we look at current-day MLP searches, and find out we're at 59/100. Basically, MLP has dropped in popularity in recent years by nearly half of the popularity points it had before. That was my hunch - that we have less of a fandom because it's no longer popular, so the people who are still in the fandom are the fans who are here because they like the show; not the ones who just suddenly joined in because it was popular to do so.

Then I got thinking about something else, and went to find some information about it. Since you said that we are small compared to other fandoms on CS, I inserted ALL of the fandoms on CS that I knew about (whether or not I was a part of the groups) and decided to compare them all using the graphs below.

TLDR; MLP's fandom is noticeably smaller because...
A) Our popularity has dropped since December 2013.
B) In general, our fandom is smaller because other TV shows/movies/books are more popular than MLP.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YuckyCoffin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:43 pm

booklover789 wrote:
Queen Chrysalis wrote:You need to see this

*screaming*
That is beautiful! I love ponyphonic, and am so pleased to see that the fantastic song of his has gotten so popular as to have a talented rendition of it animated! I'm not exactly 100% pleased with the voice they chose for Luna, but the singer did do pretty well! The animation is on-point! This is absolutely lovely. :D

bean.jpg wrote:

I had a theory about this, and then I did some research to corroborate it and found out that my hunch was correct. :) When looking at MLP searches on the web, the highest amount of searches were done in December 2013 - they numbered 100/100 on this scale. Then we look at current-day MLP searches, and find out we're at 59/100. Basically, MLP has dropped in popularity in recent years by nearly half of the popularity points it had before. That was my hunch - that we have less of a fandom because it's no longer popular, so the people who are still in the fandom are the fans who are here because they like the show; not the ones who just suddenly joined in because it was popular to do so.

Then I got thinking about something else, and went to find some information about it. Since you said that we are small compared to other fandoms on CS, I inserted ALL of the fandoms on CS that I knew about (whether or not I was a part of the groups) and decided to compare them all using the graphs below.

TLDR; MLP's fandom is noticeably smaller because...
A) Our popularity has dropped since December 2013.
B) In general, our fandom is smaller because other TV shows are more popular than MLP.

Ah wow! Thank you for all that! Also because of how CS works, feline and canine ocs are much more popular than MLP ones. Along with the fact most fans of MLP don't like flaunting it very much! We are the forgotten fandom :') I have noticed the decrease in popularity though. I still love the fandom very much and I'm active in it though, so I didn't notice much

Also NGNL is an amazing series and I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who appreciates it. just wanted to point it out and leave it there. No more on it :) don't wanna spam lol
contact me on MSP: end credits
youtube: omae wa

im sorry i left C:
YuckyCoffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello! My name is Cubbie16. My favorite character is Princess Luna. She's had such a dark past, and is still getting over it. I can relate to that. She is also just the ruler of my favorite time of day.. The glorious night. I also like Applejack, Discord, Tirek, Queen Chrysalis, The CMC, and RaRa. I enjoy doing/looking at MLP customizing, fanfiction, filming with its franchise, and singing the songs over and over again. They are just so darn catchy!! (Time for the spectacle, time for the show... Darn it! See what I mean?) I own pony merchandise. Way more than I should, lol.*{Applejack plushies, Twilight's Rainbow Kingdom, Princess Cadence and Flurry Heart's Crystal Palace, all mane 6 figures, Lily Blossom figure, tattoos, stickers, posters, heck, I'm wearing a shirt that has RD, Pinkie Pie, Twi, and Rarity on it and it says squad goals. Honestly, addiction is an understatement.}
───────(𝑀𝒜𝒴)───
┌────────────┐

Cubbie, adult, he/him.
discord: transmortician

xxxxxxxxxcredit xxxxx

└────────────┘
──────────────
██░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░

milkyfruitz

My pets
My items