Hetalia Fanclub!~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Hetalia Fanclub!~

Postby Cloudsong » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Username (redundant, I know, but STILL!): Cloudsong
Nickname (Suggested by FoxIt, thanks! ^^): Lol I dunno.... o.O No one usually calls me anything but Cloudsong
Gender (Optional): Female
Birthday ('Cuz you may get a little gift~!): November 13 1995
Fave Country/Countries: France (<33333333333), Russia (<3333), America (<333), Spain, England, Japan, Austria, Hungary, Prussia, Greece OMG I could go on forever XD But those are my ULTIMATE favorites!
Fave Couple (OTP): I LOVE Hungary/Austria the most, but Hungary/Prussia is AWESOME <3 And even though I'm not really into gay pairings, I really love Britain/France XD
Fave Episode: Omg I seriously couldn't answer this question XD I love all of the ones with France and Russia and Britain in them, but the ones with Switzerland and Lichtenstein are so cute <3
Fave Strip: Lol *feels stupid* What's a strip? Dx
How long have you been part of CS (optional)?: Since August 2009
How did you find out about the fanclub?: I saw it in Kaycee's signature, and had to join 8D
How long have you been part of this FLIPPIN' AWESOME fanclub? (optional): Just joining now!
Age (optional): 15, turning 16 soon!
Country (you live in) (optional): I spend my time going between Spain and America; the last 4 years I spent in Spain, since my mother was born there, and now we're going to be spending more time here in America..
Country You Relate to the most (suggested by Carm, Thanks!~): Hmm... Lol I think America XD I'm loud and abnoxious like him <33 But look-wise, I think I look a lot like Greece..
Anything else: Nope! I've watched the whole AP series twice already (the english version), and am watching Hetalia: World Series with subtitles, because I don't want to wait until November for the english version... I'll watch them all again when the English comes out XD
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scion Hanzo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Hai there Cloud!
{Can I call you that? ;3}
Welcome! ;D

I feel smarter than my mom xD
We were talking about places I wannted to travel {Of course it was like Japan,England,Italy,China,Russia..pretty much the whole world}
I remembered Sealand and asked her about it.She had no idea what Sealand was untill she looked it up.
I wonder if she knows what Prussia is..xD

Oh,and not to mention Hetalia has tought me like 14 new flags~
Scion Hanzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:15 am

@Moon- I'm alright with the French. I just find them to be a bit strange, sometimes. After all, they created perfume because they had a worse body odour than others. |D
I still love 'em, sometimes.
Also, don't get me wrong; I love AusHun too, but PruHun I just like a little more. Especially when it's onesided, because then I'm just laughing my butt off.

@Mossey- I really wished I lived somwhere OTHER than America. But I love out Amendments like no other.
FREE RIGHTS, BABY.
It's cool that you're creating a club, however. ^^

@Cloudsong- Welcome to the Hetalia Fanclub! :) It's always great to have new friends here!

Also, bloody love the newest post on Himaruya's blog:
http://himaruya.blog61.fc2.com/blog-entry-1262.html
(I hope it shows.)
I hear Russia singing out back in the crevices of my mind, "DAAAAAAAAAA~"

Also, apparently I have a Danish half-uncle in my family. His name is like... Johan (pronounced "yo-han (a as in ark)"). We visited him at a family reunion in Florida a little while ago, but I was having the hardest time figuring out his accent (which is hilarious, I tell you.) Learned he's Danish.
No wonder he drank about five beers and wasn't even tipsy.
nocturne by kiwi sauce

.sweet and right and merciful

✘ And it's worth it, it's divine
And I have this some of the time
✘ The way she shows me I'm
hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
✘ The
b l o o d is rare and sweet as cherry wine

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
::madlyhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby correlate. » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:29 am

.:Captain Kirkland:. wrote:Also, bloody love the newest post on Himaruya's blog:
(I hope it shows.)

Also, apparently I have a Danish half-uncle in my family. His name is like... Johan (pronounced "yo-han (a as in ark)"). We visited him at a family reunion in Florida a little while ago, but I was having the hardest time figuring out his accent (which is hilarious, I tell you.) Learned he's Danish.

Omigosh, Russia's so amazing there O: So adorable... even with a giant gun...

I love the part about your uncle, that's why I kept it quoted xD
Sort of on the same topic... my science teacher this year loves to travel and he especially likes the Nordic countries. So naturally I was like "oh, wow, we'll have something in common" but all he does is play favourites with these Swedish twins in our class >.> [it's kinda funny though, one of them looks like Denmark; his hair is veeeeery spiked] One day I kind of shouted out that Iceland was an amazing country as I was walking out the door with my friend Austin, but I don't know if that did anything.

@soul: I learned so many flags and countries, too!! I didn't even know there was such a place as Northern Ireland, Seychelles, Prussia, or Liechstenstein until Hetalia. My friend got one of the highest [or maybe even the highest] scores on her pre-test for world geo because I got her into it. She was the only one who said Belarus... >.> I can't believe it.

Sorry I've disappeared, people. You probably forgot about me, but whatever :P

Has anyone ever met someone who looks like a hetalia character? [sorry if this has already been asked]
signed correlate.
correlate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluemage » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:28 am

.:Captain Kirkland:. wrote:@Moon- I'm alright with the French. I just find them to be a bit strange, sometimes. After all, they created perfume because they had a worse body odour than others. |D
I still love 'em, sometimes.
Also, don't get me wrong; I love AusHun too, but PruHun I just like a little more. Especially when it's onesided, because then I'm just laughing my butt off.

@Mossey- I really wished I lived somwhere OTHER than America. But I love out Amendments like no other.
FREE RIGHTS, BABY.
It's cool that you're creating a club, however. ^^

@Cloudsong- Welcome to the Hetalia Fanclub! :) It's always great to have new friends here!

Also, bloody love the newest post on Himaruya's blog:
(I hope it shows.)

Russia looks so adorably evil~ and is Himaruya talking about Call of duty when he said COD?
XD awesome uncle. I have a russian great uncle, he scares me but he's nice, he bought me chinese food
Im Bart
Im an agender girl and a lesbian
I'm autistic and mentally ill

bluemage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:46 am

@Brittania Angel- I've seen a few people, actually. Finland at a kiosk in the mall (he still works there too), two toddlers who looked like Prussia and England, and a teenager who looked a wee bit like Russia. :'D

@Toaster- Well, I put it into an (awful) translator, and from what I can get out of it, I believe so.
DOES MR. HIMARUYA PLAY CALL OF DUTY?
YAAAAY
*Totally plays way too much COD*
nocturne by kiwi sauce

.sweet and right and merciful

✘ And it's worth it, it's divine
And I have this some of the time
✘ The way she shows me I'm
hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
✘ The
b l o o d is rare and sweet as cherry wine

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
::madlyhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluemage » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 am

My little brother got me into Call of Duty, to much video games is always a good thing!
Im Bart
Im an agender girl and a lesbian
I'm autistic and mentally ill

bluemage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyKat1001001 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:29 am

Hola! The person who is never around is around again. XD Sorry, school's a pain.

@Cloudsong: Welcome! We're all glad to have you here.

@Mossey: That's pretty cool. I'm an American, but congratulations to you for taking that initiative. :]

I really haven't played much CoD, but that would still be pretty cool if Himaruya does know about/play the games. That would most certainly explain why Russia was holding a gun rather than his pipe.

Out of curiosity, has the "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" MEP been finished? I haven't seen anything new on Youtube and so I'm curious as what is happening with it.

And do I spot a user sharing a name with another series' albino-esque 'cool' character? (And is that an avatar with Kyo? :D)
Kitty & Pip
Himno de Aragón
Resplandece el tiempo;
llega ya la edad
para que la piedra sea manantial,
de enlazar nuestras vidas
y entonar las voces.
Shine time;
arrives at the age
for the stone to be spring
to link our lives
and singing voices.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
KittyKat1001001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notichimtoki » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Britianna~DUDE YOURE LIKE ON OF MY BEST FRIENDS I COULD NEVER FORGET YOU :3 :3 :3 :D :D :D

Captain~Uhh, Halo Reach? I don't play CoD but I watch my brothers on Kinder Toten in Black Ops and itsnot that bad, but I'm a Reach gal.

Cloud~Yeaaaaaa France for the WIN!!! AusHun and PrusHun are my two fav pairings, but as far as yaoi pairings I like Spamano and GerIta. I think that EngJap is pretty cewl too. ENGLISH DUB FOREVER!!!

~~Okay, can I say something? Vent a little if you will?

So, I found this college (Im in America, in 9th grade. Love my high school, a little early to be thinking about college but whatevs) IN SWITZERLAND. No, ON THE BORDER OF SWITZERLAND AND ITALY. It's American, so the classes are in English, but omg I wanna go soo bad!!! I was literally bouncing up and down I was so excited about THINKING of this college!!! But when I told my mom and her boyfriend, the first thing they said was that there were better colleges D: :cry: and now I'm pretty freaking depressed cause they stomped on my happpiness then acted like it was my fault I was all ticked off... Sorry. But I'm still gonna go for it!!! :D :D :D
Plus, I wanna major in Creative Writing and Literature((Wanna be an author)) and they offer Creative Writing and Literature as a major, along with French and Italian and History. I wanna minor in history, major in languages and Creative Writing, AND THATS WHAT THEY MAJOR IN!!!!
Im still a little depressed to be honest, but I'll get over.

Kayy, I'm done ranting!! Sorry!
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Please call me Toki!

~Fanfiction :3~☽☾Warriors of the Moon☽☾~Artist Army~
Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsinherwake » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:45 pm

~*_MoonStar_*~ wrote:EDIT~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!!

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/m7ys1t.jpg[/IMG]

You like, da?

D'aww. So cute. ^^ Nice photo editing!

@Soul: Thanks so much! ^^ I'm working on a new AMV right now. ;D
(BTW, love the SuFin pets. Here's my Finland:
Pet's name: Finland
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Isn't he cute? X3)

@Kitty: (*Glomps*) You're back~! =D
Well, you'd have to ask Lore. But, even then, I'm not sure if she's managed to contact the two left yet. ^^;; Sorries.

@Moonstar: Erm... Most of that was off-topic.
(On the other hand: Sounds interesting.)

@Cloud: Welcome!~ =D I shall add you to the front page.
BTW, guess what...?
You are the 120th member!~
Congrats!~ ^^

Celebration time~!

.:Captain Kirkland:. wrote:@Lucky- I personally like Prussia more, since he has been around longer and has a bit more of a background story. Not to mention that he's awesome. But it's not like I don't approve of Germany. So, really, I love them both, but Prussia's just a little higher on my favourites list. ouo

And with the favourite pairings, I'm stuck between PruHun and Spamano. It's too hard to decide, because I love them both just a little too much.

Ah, SpaMano and PruHun. Love 'em too. ^^
I like Prussia's backstory more, but Germany more as a character.

As for your lovely anecdotes about teachers and drunken Danes...
That's awesome. XD One of my teachers, who is a Deutsch-phile, made comments last year in Answrs' class, like "During WWI, Austria was a wedding mint." XD Yup. Fun.
Also: Love the pic. And Hima-Papa.

Speaking of:
I love Himaruya's relatively recent post.
I WANT A KUMAJIRO HAT NOW. X3

Well, off to make more AMVs and fanfics.
[ I just logged in for the first time in 9 years; new IP is new laptop. New signature will be made soon. ]
starsinherwake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me