♥ ~ Official PPS Club V.5 ~ Update/Announcement ♥

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♥ ~ Official PPS Club V.5 ~ Update/Announcement ♥

Postby KookieKrumblez » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:03 am

chalamet wrote:Image

this lil baby went up in rarity!

honestly i love it too much.

Omg, Adorbs!

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nhi » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:03 am

this lil baby went up in rarity!

honestly i love it too much.

I remember when this came out! I love it.
Avatar by Vizzle! Click on pockybee to visit!
nhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemon!! » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:03 pm

anyone know when this honey is from?

━━━━━━ 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒/𝗁𝖾𝗋 | 𝖺𝖽𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋
───────────────-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-─────────────────

b i t t e r x f o r e v e r

i don't know what to put here.
forza ferrari.

lemon!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:08 pm

This actually saddens me to no end; 360 days of a complete collection, GONE.

CS ARTISTS, YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH THESE UR PPSs. ;__________;

no, I don't think the kitten is ugly, it's just difficult to get these suckers and when you don't have fodder to trade for them it just makes it harder.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synergy » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Boomer wrote:

This actually saddens me to no end; 360 days of a complete collection, GONE.

CS ARTISTS, YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH THESE UR PPSs. ;__________;

no, I don't think the kitten is ugly, it's just difficult to get these suckers and when you don't have fodder to trade for them it just makes it harder.

UR PPS makes me really sad cause it's yet another expensive PPS that'll be hard to obtain cx
Synergy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nhi » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Awesome! That's a really cool UR PPS! Even though I feel bad for those that are completionists ;n;

It's just one list PPS. If you got the every other one it shouldn't be so bad~
nhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Like don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for all of my PPS pets; they're all lovely in their own way. It just stings to know that the only way to get the new UR is to break up your collection bc you have no fodder since all of your fodder went to said PPSs. I'm hoping someone will want to trade it for FR, since that's the only thing I can really offer. =p

But congrats to everyone here that got one! It truly is a stunning cat. I'm actually surprised we got another kitten? Since this is the second one and we haven't even gotten a UR PPS dog. That just surprises me more than anything.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemon!! » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Boomer wrote:
Like don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for all of my PPS pets; they're all lovely in their own way. It just stings to know that the only way to get the new UR is to break up your collection bc you have no fodder since all of your fodder went to said PPSs. I'm hoping someone will want to trade it for FR, since that's the only thing I can really offer. =p

But congrats to everyone here that got one! It truly is a stunning cat. I'm actually surprised we got another kitten? Since this is the second one and we haven't even gotten a UR PPS dog. That just surprises me more than anything.

it makes me feel a little guilty to be honest! i’m here for fun more than serious collections and had no idea it was ur. it’s very pretty though, i’m very grateful i got one.

━━━━━━ 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒/𝗁𝖾𝗋 | 𝖺𝖽𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋
───────────────-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-─────────────────

b i t t e r x f o r e v e r

i don't know what to put here.
forza ferrari.

lemon!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:49 pm

chalamet wrote:
Boomer wrote:

it makes me feel a little guilty to be honest! i’m here for fun more than serious collections and had no idea it was ur. it’s very pretty though, i’m very grateful i got one.

Ahhh, I didn't mean to make you feel guilty! Really, don't feel guilty because you got it; some people just have better luck than others. I really can't complain, I managed to hatch a Malk Dragon PPS back in '16. URs are always fun to get! I have a feeling a TON of people want this kitten, since it's a UR PPS and it's a galaxy-themed kitten. Don't be pressured to trade it either; stick 'em in a locked group if you don't want to be bombarded with trade offers.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nhi » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Nooo rare pets aren't meant to make people sad, it's to make people that get them happy. It's the holiday season of joy, I'm pretty jealous of the new UR because I didn't get it but let's not get that in the way of our happiness! I am SO SO proud of every single one of you that went out and completed the PPS collections or the PPS cats! You guys are awesome! But remember it's one pet out of the whole year. Other PPS Cats throughout the rest of the year are much easier to obtain. So you get most of the year to collect one pet! You guys GOT THIS.

Also, I wonder why they made another PPS cat? I know cats are popular and whatnot, but we've had a PPS UR Cat before with the Bengal. I really love URs that are other species that we normally don't have, or like the fruits and stuff. It makes it super special when it's something that CS doesn't have a lot of.

I do love the UR cat though, I think I got the grown up version of it? I can't find it in the archive anywhere for this grown up though. Here:

Also if we had another UR PPS, I would love something like Hippos or Giraffes! You know, something completely out of CS normal outlines! But then I would love to see what the grown up would look like too... The struggle is real.

EDIT: Hmm maybe not as related as I thought it would be between my grown up and the UR PPS... I do love the UR Galaxy PPS cat though!
nhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me