★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon May 28, 2018 12:19 pm

hm. good question. if you still feel kinda connected with the cats, you should keep birchclan, but personally ,,, i would start anew :"> i just started my clan over again, and now i have graveclan, the rude & snarky cats who will probably harass anyone weaker than them. so if you need borders or enemies, hit me up! my northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest borders are open :">

edit;; but definitely if you connect with a few of them, keep in mind that you can keep five cats when you start a new clan!!

speeeeaking of graveclan, i got my second post up!! i have a medicine cat now (or, as graveclan calls them, a gypsy), and his name is spidernose and he's probably gonna be my favorite character, in all honestly. the anxious lil boy.
    so, without further ado, here is my post! i would love love love feedback and/or opinions!! :">
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Mon May 28, 2018 12:33 pm

@scarletwolf i loved your post! i loved all of the detail and the development between the characters that became so evident, even in just a few paragraphs or so. i already know i'm going to love graveclan tbh.

i feel like i'm always the person stuck between making my ca game groups evil or good, but sometimes the evil life is more appealing... life is hard xD

also, i have a hard time developing characters/relationships between characters in writing without making it awkward or really bad because i just can't do it. i hope all of this writing and stuff will help me out. any critique for my posts are appreciated as well!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Mon May 28, 2018 12:45 pm

100% CaC has done amazing things for my writing, and I know it will for you as well! It's,,, amazing

Also tbh I might start again. I love Birchclan with all my heart and I'll always adore every character but I don't remember what I was doing with the plot of 'em so it might be best to let the crew stay buried
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Mon May 28, 2018 12:58 pm

I've been hit with writer's block..... again ._.; so to try to get rid of it, I've been working on my CaC character storage (I've actually refitted the one linked in my sig as my Ca- character storage :'> but anyway...

@w0ah; I feel ya! I used to be terrible with writing evil/bad characters, but after Stormfang, I feel like I can write for almost anything ahahaha not romance, I can't *shudders* there isn't much romance between any of my cats that's actually written out, other than hints of it, like between Leafstar and Whiterose, Nightwing and Oakshadow, Dustflower and Shorefall, Stormbreeze and Mintnose, and Ivynose and Rippleheart. There's a couple more mentions going to be done this post, but other than that, I just can't *sob*

@scarlet_wolf; ooooo I read your post, I like how your cats' personalities are :3 GraveClan looks like trouble, and I like XD too bad my borders are a bit limited, with where we are XD would have been interesting to have been border clans with you, for sure! My old tribe though, they stayed away from the Silverleaf Forest (forest of silver birches) because it was spooky + wolves roamed about, but mostly spooky parts. If I still had that tribe, I could have offered it as a border tribe :'> (after asking the mods for permission, of course!) Oh well. I'm looking forward to your next post for sure ^-^
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon May 28, 2018 1:03 pm

@galaxy: If you want, you could say that Birchclan failed for unknown reasons but the descendants or even up to five of the original cats are trying to bring it back/create a new clan. When the CS mods locked V2 of CAC, I decided against bringing back Cherryclan but Honeystar, current leader of Forestclan, was my former clan's leader's descendant (what a mouthful).

@w0ah + winter: Personally, I find morally ambiguous clans and characters to be a lot of fun. Forestclan, for example, used to be all light and fluffy but now? Well Dustleaf (an extremely passive medicine cat) almost killed Oakheart, Honeystar executed Oakheart, Swancloud participated in the murder of several of his clanmates but is falling in love with Neritestream, etc. It makes the clan feel more fleshed out although tbh, even when the clan was still light and fluffy there was the thing where Briarwhisker and Dawnstorm were completely opposing personalities and ended up not speaking to each other. Fun times.

@scarlet: Ooo, I loved your post! Love the detail, love how everything is played out, just loved it. Should your clan perhaps find the rogue at the borders and give Silversky a moment of pause?
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Mon May 28, 2018 1:13 pm

drumroll.......

Duneclan is born
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon May 28, 2018 1:17 pm

@w0ah eeee, thank you so so much!! i actually find your writing extremely interesting; your first post for your clan was so thoroughly detailed, and gailstar seems like an interested character to write about :"> your witch babies seem really cool!! my former clans, mistclan and then brineclan, were v soft. i feel like soft, gentle clans are a good thing to start with, but i got bored very quickly; i'm already finding myself immersed in graveclan :">

@.galaxy. i'm SCREAMING hewwo sand walkers, hewwo dune crew ,,,,, the Sand Boys ,,,,,,,,, the Desert Dudes ,,,,,,,,,,,, your new clan sounds hella interesting u can expect me to lurk and read every single one of your posts xoxo

@winter solstice. aaaa, thank you so so much!! i'm already loving spidernose, i feel like he'll be super terrified of wiltedstar and avoid making him mad, no matter what it takes ,,,, oooo, that tribe seems really interesting! i would've loved to border, oof! :">

@simonpet you caught on to my master plan! i was gonna request her ex-mate from a starclan visit in a while, but i was gonna wait until she kind of settles a bit more and gets used to her clan. give her a sense of stability and then bAM VAUGHN IS BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE ,, also she can't really beat him up when she's pregnant ,, :"> thank you so so much aaaa it makes me so happy that people are liking graveclan so far!!

@everyone so far i'm getting amazing feedback on graveclan, thank you all so much!! i'm really, really excited to keep developing these little jerks ;">
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Mon May 28, 2018 1:31 pm

@ winter stormfang is over evil, he is evEl, he is a dEmOn! killings kits??? por qué stormfang???

@ simon i completely agree. there are so many opportunities available with an evil clan, or at least a grumpy one *cough* graveclan *cough*... example; uprisings, killings, easy excuses for getting rid of unwanted characters

@ scarlet thank you v much!! gailstar is going to be an interesting cat... i really like him, a lot <3 i completely relate though, because i had a cak kennel ( the hidden ) that i completely lost interest in because they were really... boring. i don't think i ever had muse for them. it was sad, because i really developed the group, but not the characters within it. sighs
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon May 28, 2018 1:35 pm

@everyone

I's kinda hard for me to develop characters but I have a few ideas with some characters. Anyone have ideas for personalities for Rosestar and Skyleaf?
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Mon May 28, 2018 3:15 pm

w0ah; ahahahahaha, Stormfang is "the storm that cleanses all that is unclean from the sea", so? c': but in this post I may be working on soonish, he's getting exiled n_n Now Phina and SwiftClan has to deal with him :'> {it was planned since..... uh ever since I started making him the baddie?} so yeah! There's gonna be a lot of changes in this post, including introduction of six kits + Stormfang's mate going into labor, so stay tuned :>

@.galaxy; oooo DuneClan sounds interesting! I look forward to your writing <3

@scarlet_wolf; haha, yeah, but I got really bored after a while and I'm going for a Korean tribe. Yes, I haven't really worked on it lately, but I was busy planning for CaC I hadn't the time, oops ;; but yes! GraveClan would have been a neat border clan for them :3

@that pan with butter; I think Rosestar came off as a motherly sort of cat, from your writings when I was your trial mod? Not sure for Skyleaf, I haven't really been keeping up with any other people's posts for a few days oof ;;

@Simonpet; I mean, Carrotfur's accomplice to the murder of the oldest SeaClan member, in terms of joining (Emberwhisker) + his adopted sister (Brocadeheart), and he's going to be leader one day. Leafstar is ordering Ravenwish (murderer of four cats) for his crimes, and is forcing Stormfang to carry it out under threat of death. Stormfang has regrets over what he did, but chooses to stand by his actions because pride + he can't see his mate (Goosewing) having to watch him getting executed too, so he kills Ravenwish. Not many of my cats above apprentice age are truly "innocent" ;p but they aren't truly evil either, minus maybe Ravenwish XD (even Stormfang has at least half a heart, with feelings for Goosewing and her unborn kits)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me